It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Hell of a Gun Collection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
This guy has many guns - I'll let the pictures do the talking

www.subgunvideos.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Who is this guy and why has he got so many guns?

Is he just a collecter?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
As soon as the New World Order gets the ball rolling, they will be knocking on this guys door, & taking away all those bright & shiny guns.

No matter if he has permits for them or not, eventually they will come knocking on everyones doors, asking if you have guns, & them asking politely at first, to have them, & if you resist, they will forceably take them away, & you with them, since you will then be labeled a terrorist.

Hopefully you won't be someone who gets taken away, otherwise, you won't see the light of day again.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Yup Yossarian, he is a collector. I have a friend that has a collection but not that large.

I am jealous.

Roper

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
It's sights like Santa's Grotto there which make me wish I was American.... Only allowed a silly air rifle over here

[edit on 27-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Nice. If only he has a bunch of ammo for all of them

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVirus
Nice. If only he has a bunch of ammo for all of them

LOL, if he can afford that mnay guns, you can be sure he can afford the ammo

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Nice collection indeed... he could supply a whole army with those...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
This is that guy's weekly schedule:

Monday 8a-5:30p
  • Polish Guns

Tuesday 8a-5:30p
  • Clean Guns

Wednesday 8a-5:30p
  • Polish Guns

Thursday 8a-5:30p
  • Clean Guns

Friday 8a-5:30p
  • Polish Guns

Saturday 8a-5:30p
  • Shoot Guns

Sunday 8a-5:30p
  • Clean Guns

Awesome collection, though.

Zip

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:47 AM
link   
If he used a different gun everyday, he still wouldn't use them all in one year. I'd like to know what sort of security he has at his place

[edit on 27-11-2005 by rogue1]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   
You should see Eugene Stoner's collection, he ofcourse has all variants of his famous AR-15 rifle.

SpartanLeonidas, the moment the second amendant is threatend, NRA members and militiamen will revolt, only a foreign force can take away America's guns, IMO that's what they are gonna do at some points.

Phase #1. Start something to create chaos in the US, like Katrina × 100, then...
Phase #2. the US asks for NATO intervention, NATO troops take away all firearms to keep the peace.
Phase #3. America will be at the mercy of whoever, America will likely become part of Europe much like Canada.

That's how the NWO IMO will strike...just ask Carrierwave.

M6D

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   
out of curiosity, dont any of you find it slighty worrying that civilian collectors can get their hands on what is quite obviously serious millitary hardware? look, he has what looks like a M249 in that collection, as well a USAS 12, i mean, im sure that if a normal person can get their hands on such firearms its certainly worrying what potential physcopaths could get their hands on.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   
With a Class-III license and a license for destructive devices AND Short Barreled Shotguns you can pull it off...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:15 AM
link   
From what I can tell, this collection is owned by Gulf Coast Armory. It's legal for gun ranges to own and rent (for use on the range) automatic weapons.

Zip

M6D

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:22 AM
link   
That at least is good to know, but i hear all it takes to get a grenade launcher is an FBI backgroud license? how true is this?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   

A special class of "licensed collectors" provides for the purchase and sale of firearms designated by the BATFE as "curios and relics." Class III dealers may sell fully-automatic firearms manufactured prior to May 19, 1986, and other federally registered firearms and devices restricted under Title II of the Gun Control Act, to individuals who obtain approval from the U.S. Secretary of the Treasury after payment of a tax and clearance following a criminal background check.

M6D: No, that's not true.

In almost all countries, grenades are illegal for civilian ownership, though dummies (inert grenades with no fuze, detonator or explosives) are usually legal.

In the United States, rifle grenades are covered under the National Firearms Act as "destructive devices". A civilian could legally own a grenade in theory but the requirement of a police chief's signature often makes owning such items legally all but impossible.

Rifle grenade launchers are not subject to the National Firearms Act, although stand-alone grenade launchers may be, and rifle grenade launchers may be regulated by local law.

(Meaning that you cannot have an RPG launcher without a destructive device permit, but it's up to your state laws to decide whether you can or cannot have a rifle grenade launcher, even though rifle grenades themselves require destructive device permits.)

Zip

[edit on 11/27/2005 by Zipdot]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   
i would love to have a collection like that

must of taken a mint to get all those

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Yugoslavian 59/66 SKS of which I have one sat by me as I type is equipped with a fully functioning grenade launcher. They currently retail at less than $100 each from on line dealers for a used version and around $200 for an unfired one.

The only US state that prohibits their purchase unmodified is of course......California, which is technically no longera part of the USA anyway (don't get me started).

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Holy cr
p!

He could start his own army if the NWO kicked in.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Okay, not to bust your bubble, Ground Zero, but the 2nd Amendment is going down in flames faster than you can say New World Order.

The 2nd Amendment says : The right to bear arms, in a military or militia group.

It says nothing about regular citizens like you & I, or the guy next door. Just in case you hadn't heard, the government has been shutting down Private Militia groups, & making stronger restrictions on ones that are trying to start up. Can you guess why? Because the Private Militia groups were becoming too militant to the government, & they didn't like that.

This is what I got off this website : A well-regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.

www.saf.org...

You can go here, if you want to read them all.

www.law.cornell.edu...

Sorry to tell you, if you're not in a Militia, you don't technically have any right to own a weapon. Of course, they will have to come take My guns, bullets first. >=)

I hope you've got plenty of bullets for when they come to take them away. Oh, & by the way, when you refuse to give them up, you will be labeled as a terrorist, if you aren't already on the terrorist watch list at this point.

I've only been studying, hearing about, listening to other peoples opinions on these things since I was 6 years old, I'm 32 now. I know what I know. I don't need a gun, to have a weapon, I've got My brain & My body, I am the weapon, a gun is only an extension of the weapon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join