It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shot in Back of Neck

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Ok who here besides me, has had a dream-like instance were someone gives you a shot in the neck. When you were young. And it had to do with Aliens, or UFOs?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   
do you mean like a medical shot? or being shot like with a gun?..cuz i have had plenty of those

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Only dreams I ever had when I was young were about Power Rangers and the occasional out of body experience (Pretty Crazy stuff)

I never had dreams about "Shots" or being "shot", is it just me or when you're having a dream about firing a weapon...it fires at an extremely slow rate and your accuracy is crap....does this happen to anyone? It would occur all the time in my dreams.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
actually that slowing down effect seems to happen to me a lot..especially when trying to throw a punch or kick or something when in a fight or really angery in my dream...im not sure what that means. but its really frustrating and confusing in the dream
also when or if you get shot in the dream..do you ever hear a ringing noise accompanied with a white out? thats what happens to me..is that like dieing in your dream?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:56 AM
link   
I had dreams of aliens all the time when i was a kid. Well, I say dreams they were actually nightmares. Never about getting shots though.
They all involved me witnessing aliens in ships or my garden or flying through the sky.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I mean medical shots. It was late at night when I posted that. HEhe needed sleep at the time. But one think to keep me going.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I had a dream where I was shot in the head by a gangsta seth green then I was lying there then I decided to get up and I was walking around with a hole in my head it was kinda wierd

top topics

join