It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

INFORMATION LEEKS THROUGH MANY CHANNELS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I love nothing more than when I find new channels of leekage of government corruption and control.

My latest findings is a computer game called "STATE OF EMERGENCY", its been out for a while now. if youve ever played it youll know, basically its a good action beat the # out of everyone game, but behind it theres a great story line about how a dodgy government corporation had taken over a country and you have to fight against them, the revolution basically. BRILLIANT!! To make it better the missions are all informative, like your asked to stop the corporation from cloning, practicing genetic engineering etc. How this game got out ill never know, but its awesome,good way to get through to kids and open their mind.

Lots of music artists get their message accross through their lyrics too, I listen to a British solo artist called Ian Brown, and his lyrics mention the new world order, planning for war and loads of little hints of corruption. Alot of his songs have little discreet messages.

Its just refreshing to see, theres lots of people in famous positions doing this. ColdPlay are another band that like to speak out.

Im interested in who else, what else, what other channels "leekage" is happening, not the obvious like the internet, but like computer games, music, films etc. Im on the look out for more of it, let the discussion begin.....

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   
The PC game Republic: The Revolution is pretty good.

I dont know what kind of impact something like this would have though...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Cool, ill check that game, thanks.

Games, music etc with these little messages have the potential to have a massive impact on the peoples mind and the world, it just needs to be decoded by people, open their minds a little and its easy, its all around us.

Theres the other end of the scale, where people like Michael Moore just shout and ball the truth, this is good too but some people turn the other way, take him as a fanatic and a nut. Which he clearly isnt in my eyes, hes basically devoted his life to getting some sort of truth out there, got to commend him for that. He gets things done, and gets it out there, hes a big threat, im surprised they havnt got rid of him by now, they try that # with other people....

join