It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bermuda Triangle - mystery solved?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
^ Its actually not as weird as you would think. I saw a special a while ago about how it could have been pilot fatigue, and out that would effect they're performance.

The captain got disoriented and lost his way, and all the other planes followed. They coulden't find land and eventually ran out of fuel and hit the water somewere far off the east coast of Florida. The gulf stream would have spread the debris all over the the ocean, which is why a single crash site or an intact plane was not found.

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Official US Navy and Coastguard fact sheet...
Click Here

posted on Apr, 4 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I still cant comprehend how flight #19 ( 5 airplanes) disappeared together over the Atlantic. :shk:

I mean one or two i could see, but 5???

At the time Flight 19 was lost dgtempe US Navy regulations for formation flight were that if one pilot was forced to ditch the entire formation went in at the same time. That way all the pilots were together instead of spread out all over existance.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I like bermuda triangle and I love to be lost there!!

[edit on 19-1-2008 by metaphysical_episodes]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I watched a show on the history channel that put forth the idea that there is a black hole running through the earth; one end opens up in the Bermuda Triangle, the other in the Japanese Triangle.

I enjoy keeping up on my theoretical physics, and while I believe that the black hole theory is quite impossible, at least the one guy from the history channel sees it as a pretty rational explanation!

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The Bermuda Triangle is just that a wormhole for (interdimensional beings to go in and out of and when (our crafts) happen to come into contact with (worm holes) they are taken aboard other larger crafts so they don't dematerialize in a more divinley charged dimension. A lower vibration craft can't exist into a higher charged atmosphere it will make it decombust. It will start pulling the atoms apart and the craft won't hold up.

[edit on 23-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I have spent sometime in the Bermuda Triangle fishing and to discount all the anomalies that happen there as methane is just plain stupid.

There is more to this planet and cosmos than the primitive mind of man can even imagine.

If it makes you happy to put your faith in logic and science at the exclusion of the supernatural; Great!

[edit on 23-1-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jan, 23 2008 @ 06:34 PM
link   
This just reminded me of an old thread that was pretty interesting about this topic,

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Jedi city,.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join