It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight 93 Movie being released

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Asi've been saying for a couple years now... (maybe not on here, but to all my friends and family.) ...whenever yall are ready to march to the white house, kick down the doors and demand answers, i'm wit ya. I'm down to DIE for this cause, cuz im likely gonna DIE if I dont. I'd rather die doing something honorable than getting ass#ed by these pig ass politicians out for $.

Tell me again why we have enough bombs to destroy the world 1000 times over? Cuz I honestly cant give you a good reason and i'm sure the person who decided we needed that many can't give you a logical explanation either. (Unless that person turns out to be the dark hand of evil, Lucifer himself.)

Total Government Reformation.... Let's do it.
-Z-

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
The intent of this post was to talk of the upcoming movie on Flight 93, however it is inevitable to bring up the conspiracy surrounding it when talking of it in any manner. Is their any evidence to support this claim of the FBI becoming involved as said above according to the cell phone call of Mr. Felt?

www.mirror.co.uk...

At 9.58am a 911 call - the last mobile phone contact from Flight 93 - was made from one of the airliner's toilets by passenger Edward Felt.

Glenn Cramer, the emergency supervisor who answered it, said on the day: "He was very distraught. He said he believed the plane was going down.

"He did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where. And then we lost contact with him." Glenn Cramer has now been gagged by the FBI.

www.pittsburghlive.com...

Investigators believe Edward Felt may have been in a group of passengers who were herded into the rear of the plane near the bathrooms. From there, at 9:58 a.m., he called 911 on his cell phone and reached an operator in Westmoreland County.

"We're being hijacked. We're being hijacked," he told John Shaw, 29, of Youngwood, as the plane passed over Mt. Pleasant Township.

"I absolutely knew right away it was for real," Shaw said.

Shaw spoke to Edward Felt for one minute and 10 seconds, learning that he'd locked himself in the bathroom to make the call. He told Shaw the flight number and explained that the plane was hijacked in mid-flight on its way to San Francisco.

"He was crying...frightened, scared and anxious," said Shaw, who remained on the line until the signal was lost.

Make a point.. Bold in that quote.. Seems a hell of a lot diffrent and I wanna be a hero today crap ehh??

www.worldnetdaily.com...

"Passenger Edward Felt made an emergency call from the plane. He spoke of an explosion and seeing some white smoke. The supervisor who took the call has been gagged by the FBI.

WHAT HAPPENED TO FLIGHT 93

At 9.58am a 911 call - the last mobile phone contact from Flight 93 - was made from one of the airliner's toilets by passenger Edward Felt.

Glenn Cramer, the emergency supervisor who answered it, said on the day: "He was very distraught. He said he believed the plane was going down.

"He did hear some sort of an explosion and saw white smoke coming from the plane, but he didn't know where. And then we lost contact with him." Glenn Cramer has now been gagged by the FBI.

googled this page cause you now need a membership to view this.

anyway as the saying goes.. Its not what is going on in front of your eyes.. What really matters is what happens behind the scenes that matters..

Pure and simple this is the only call from 9/11 that is anything REMOTELY real and can be backed up.. Just like those tapes that dont exist of the pentagon being hit by an "airplane".

And take note to my sig.. it fits well in this thread.

[edit on 11/29/2005 by ThichHeaded]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join