It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush building forward moonbase to attack aliens?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer, Canada's Defence Minister from 1963-67 has accused the United States of trying to start an intergalactic war with aliens by planning a forward base on the moon that will be used to observe and attack aliens at will.

news.yahoo.com
Paul Hellyer, Canada’s Defence Minister from 1963-67 under Nobel Peace Prize Laureate Prime Minister Lester Pearson, publicly stated: "UFOs, are as real as the airplanes that fly over your head."

Mr. Hellyer went on to say, "I'm so concerned about what the consequences might be of starting an intergalactic war, that I just think I had to say something."

Hellyer revealed, "The secrecy involved in all matters pertaining to the Roswell incident was unparalled. The classification was, from the outset, above top secret, so the vast majority of U.S. officials and politicians, let alone a mere allied minister of defence, were never in-the-loop."

Hellyer warned, "The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. He stated, "The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

Hellyer’s speech ended with a standing ovation. He said, "The time has come to lift the veil of secrecy, and let the truth emerge, so there can be a real and informed debate, about one of the most important problems facing our planet today."

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

As if we didn't have enough to worry about with President Bush, now he's accused of trying to pick a fight with aliens!

This is not on! He hasn't even finished the mess with Iraq yet and he's now accused of galavanting off into intergalactic space to bring democracy and freedom to oppressed Aliens (who probably live on a planet swimming in oil. )

Whats more disturbing is this is the second ex defence minister in the last few days to go off his rocker in public (see the chinese thread).

Which canadian will accept responsability for letting Hellyer out without his meds? Those canadians have some explaining to do here. I would expect America to be allowed to start an intergalactic war in peace without Canadians trying to butt in and ruin everything.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Netchicken]

[edit on 30-11-2005 by asala]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I knew Bush was a Sith Lord all along. Were is JediMaster when you need him.
But seriously this seems to be symptomatic of just how virilant anti-americanism is especially with our so called friendly northern neighbors. I mean their so afraid of us that their probably hoping for the US to start a inter-galactic war(it'll give them another chance to say I told you so).

[edit on 26-11-2005 by danwild6]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
If Bush could start an "intergalactic war", he probably would.
I am fairly confident he couldn't...

Unfortunately, our chances against a species with the technology to travel here from another solar system would be no better than a Roman legion's chances against the modern US Marine Corps, in fact probably considerably worse.

our so called friendly northern neighbors

They're still friendly, they just think we're a little nuts.
I am not at all sure they're wong.

[edit on 11/26/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   
If aliens exist, I would have assumed that if they were truly interested in the demise of the human race, this administration would be a perfect tool to accomplish that end.... Seems to be working so far...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Already posted and upgraded here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Paul Hellyer has had a varied career, being involved in most Canadian political parties over the half century of his tenure.

He has lately (last 30 years) been a hardline conservative and as such, also deeply nationalistic, worried about the negative impact of globalisation. His belief in ETs is deeply felt, but I don't think he's 'lost it'. I do, however, think he would fit right in with the ATS membership if you read the Wiki link.

Maybe he would accept an interview...

Here's an overview of the man.

On the weaponization of space...I think it's only a matter of time. A base on the moon is a 'no-brainer', because jumping off from that rock would be a lot simpler than escaping earth's gravity for missions against those nasty Draconians.

I'm all for it.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
If we were to go to war with a bunch of alien invaders, the kind that have the technology to travel deep space just to get here for the fight, It would go something like this:

We're the bee's

Just my thoughts on it.

Love and light,

Wupy

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Oh freak'n brother

This guy's off his rocker!

Bush is a lame duck president with 2 years left.
Even if he wanted to, he hasn't got time to
build a lunar station and go out and shoot ETs.

What a freak!

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Maybe Bush will take the battle to the moon so as to keep it out of earth.

That SOB should depart soon and do battle with the rest of the reptilians

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 07:39 AM
link   
While President George Bush's intention to build Moon bases might be perceived, in some circles, as an attempt to thwart alien intentions at Terran conquest, it is more likely that the reason is more Earthbound.

Ever since the Chinese launched their first orbital satellite, the US has redoubled their efforts in space and, more precisely and more telling, the US has re-dedicated themselves towards returning to the Moon, building a base and establishing a permanent presence there.

The reason is clear; the US regards the Moon as "their" property. Furthermore, the Moon is an ideal place from which to "oversee" the Earth. The Moon is the "high ground" and if you want to dominate a territory, it is the high ground that you seek. Nevertheless, the US aims to inhabit and occupy the Moon and to establish the rules by which all successive visitors will have to follow. But, although aliens are probably part of some aspect of the US intention to return to the Moon, it is the Chinese that is the real focus and reason for the intended attempt at lunar dominance.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What drove the US to spend all that effort, money and time to go to the moon in the 60’s?
Aliens? Moon rocks? No, it was competition. Competition from the Soviets, specifically Sputnik which deeply embarrassed the US government. Same thing now, China is getting more and more interested in space and once again the US will probably get more aggressive in space as a new competition beings.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   
LOL

A retarded monkey picking a fight with probaly the most inteligent beings in the universe,Still a milatary base on the moon is so far away and weapons that we can use there aswell

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hahahahahahaahahahaha.
. Your kidding right, this kind of sh*t is ridiculous. I mean a moonbase is possibly in development but probably not for hte purpose of starting a war with E.T.'s. OMG, that was a gut buster.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
If this is true, we would not be here now typing..
Were their intentions not benevolent, we would all be dead..
What kind of weapon? A stone in a sling like David killed Goliath...

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
How do you think an advanced civilization would fight a war? Would they just start laughing at us and then within the next nanosecond we're all dead. I don't think even Bush is dumb enough to start a war that even he knows we can't win.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

I don't think even Bush is dumb enough to start a war that even he knows we can't win.

He would just convince himself he could win it.

These guys are all great believers in the "power of positive thinking," you may have noticed. If you just click your heels three times, and really believe, you can convince fractious Middle Eastern countries to drop their thousand-year old hatreds and form a workable civil democracy, or defeat moon-sized zero-point powered transluminal planet-eating starships with a few chemical rockets, a few nuclear firecrackers, and some good ole' American knowhow.

[edit on 11/30/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
One other thing to add....

Lots and lots of Duck Tape !

Bet their quacking ( quaking ) in their boots !

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Am I missing something or are you guys actually believing that we are building a moon base to attack aliens? If you are, I don't know what's funnier, you believing that, or your views on Bush.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Errr... say what?

Now lets say that Aliens decide and Really Attack us - do you think that our Pathetic technology, compared to theirs, could really repel any attack? IF they came to our Planet in the first place, they must have far, FAR superior weapons also. We would looks like Native Indians when the Spanish soldiers came with ships and guns and crosses = HELPLESS and just waiting for the Slaughter to begind. The Spanish have sailed the entire Atlantic, and if the Indians put an "observation" post on an island not far from shore - what is that gonna help?

Anyway, I think we have to Fear the Space itself more then Aliens - you never know which ROCK is gonna come blasting out of Space into our little Planet, making a bigger hole then the Moon itself. It would be kind of cool, to have an EARLY warning system for Asterioids and other rocks coming to hit our planet - and maybe also some Nuclear Rockets or something to destroy them or at least throw them away from their path. This way Nukes would come in HANDY and USEFUL for the first time in Human History!

Just my Thoughts...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Hellyer, was really careful in choosing his words.
"The United States military are preparing weapons which could be used against the aliens, and they could get us into an intergalactic war without us ever having any warning. The Bush administration has finally agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon, which will put them in a better position to keep track of the goings and comings of the visitors from space, and to shoot at them, if they so decide."

It doesn't look to me like he is accusing George Bush of anything. He is saying the Bush administration has agreed to let the military build a forward base on the moon. If this is true or not I don't know. I do know that there are plans to build a base on the moon as a means to get to Mars easier. Perhaps as the former defense minister of Canada, he knows something we don't. I don't think we should simply brush him off as a quack or a wacko. This isn't Rael (Claude Vorilhon) we are talking about here, this is a former defense minister.

There are a few threads on the Aliens & UFOs board. A place where members are protected against scoffing and ridicule.
-Former Defence Minister to Announce that UFO's are Real
-Unbelievable: Former Canadian Minister Asks Parliament To Hold Hearings.. RE: Relations With Alien C

There is also a thread on ATSNN
-Ex-Canadian Minister Of Defense Calls for Hearings About Relations With ETs

top topics

<<   2 >>

join