It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Phobos probe shot down by UFO over Mars in 1989

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:36 PM
link   
check out this link and send some feedback on how u feel about it...do u think it happened or is this a hoax? there is also another website giving a summary here thanx

[edite title to correct spelling of phobos -nygdan]

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Nygdan]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Not to be harsh or anything, but it looks like a hoax to me . It just doesn't soudn very professional. Sorry

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I'm gonna have to go with him on this one. And Mars Observer never made orbit. It was three days away still when they lost contact with it.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:53 PM
link   
o...thanx... wow that sux lol
i thought it seemed real but if u guys think its a hoax...lemme know some reasons why u think so

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:59 PM
link   
It just "feels" wrong. Some of the word choices sound off to me when I read the article.

d1k

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Those are very real pictures and one of the best UFO cases that has not been talked a lot about.

I don't know if it's been discussed on ATS before (probably has) but there are many more sites that have a lot of info about this.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Those are very real pictures and one of the best UFO cases that has not been talked a lot about.

I don't know if it's been discussed on ATS before (probably has) but there are many more sites that have a lot of info about this.

do you know which sites those are?

who

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
This may have been discussed here before, but I havent read anything this detailed about it. Thanks for the post, definetly interests me enough to do some looking into. I dont think its a hoax, at least not without looking into it more. I think its sort of ignorant to call it a hoax based on the words someone used, unless more research has been done.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
i havnt done any more research since this thread lol

join