It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
man this is very scary... if this happens to anyone i would propose to be cautious.

I would also ask some questions... its kind of strenge though, some posts on other sites that i have read talk about theses kids coming to the top floor of a apt. building to the person house and then the same events happening...

hell if it were me of course i would be scared a lot i would ask the kid like, whats the problem?Why did you come to my house/apt?CAn i see your eyes?HAve you heard of the black eyed kids incident? and just go on from there

mod edit censor circumvention

[edit on 29-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I thought about this more and thats what im thinking cause black eyes would look pretty scary not to mention they try to seem supernatural like vampires or children without souls which was what the two kids in the movie The Order were. Then theres the bit of the guy getting killed from letting one of the kids in his car. If that incident did happen then maybe they were Doom bringers but one things for sure i wouldn't want to meet them in the dark.. .

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
my mother told me that when i was a baby my eyes were pure black. I did have the white parts of my eyes though it wasnt full black like that pciture, that would be just creepy.. if i had eyes like that naturalyl im sure my mother would have paid for an exorcism by now XD

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I once knew a kid with one blue eye and one green eye. The poor bastard never got any peace, everyone in the school would line up to see "the kid with one blue eye and one green eye". He was the main attraction of the whole school.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 05:15 PM
link   
AWWW poor thing. And heres me.....ive ALWAYS wished i had eyes noticably different colours! tisnt fair i say!!! hoorraaaaaahhhh for contact lenses

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
Um, if two kids about twelve showed up at my door at midnight, my first question would be -

"Where are your parents?"

I tend to have a good idea of who the kids are in the neighborhood, and who their parents are.

If two boys showed up at my door, I would be thinking prank all the way, and take them around back outside. Make them lead the way so I could watch them. Under described circumstances, I might say sorry, close the door and call the police, or ask then for the number of their parents.

Now if they were two girls, it would be even more spooky, because they would be more likely to gain entrance. Shades of "Let the Right One In".

Sounds like vampire imitators, from the recent youth obsession. A bad turn from the days when we would get stoned and rock out.

Sounds like an underground pop obsession that is likely to grow, for good and bad.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
great story...

Could it possibly be youngsters scouting for places to burglarize?

It has been know to happen, young kid knock on doors and see if people
are home and if so check out the number of inhabitants.

Stay safe.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Reminds me of something off of Supernatural. Visine might work.

posted on Jul, 14 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Yeah I could definitely see an episode of supernatural on BEK's. That would be one eerie episode, especially with all of the first hand accounts. Although they're much like fictional writing, I am not sure about the integrity of many of the claims, but can they all truly be false?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join