It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Black Eyed Kids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Anybody got any more info on the Phenomina mentioned here

Black Eyed Kids

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
WoW thats an interesting read. Again though we only have the mans view of events that happened. We have no evidence.

I am really intrigued to what this could be. Yes they could well be wearing cool contact lenses. But the other details she mentions. How they talk and how her hand was moving towards the car lock to open it, even though she was scared and didn't want them in

I am going to have a look 4 this on the internet tonight

Links :

www.ghosts.org...

paranormal.about.com...

www.hometowntales.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.snant.com...

But it could also be a medical condition called Aniridia - The eyes will often appear to have no color so the whole eye looks black.

Images here

Still sounds weird though

But if the man who told the story meant that the entire eye was black including the white part - thats another story all together

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Arawn]
mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 26-11-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
IMHO, this is a fairly 'new' occurence..These children and not evil nor are they ghosts.They are a type of hybrid and they are not sure how to communicate with humans.
In my on personal experiences, this has happened to me, the solid black eyes, but it is a temporay condition, looks as if the eyes are very water, and almost all black.The above picture depicts it well, and if in the dark, less of the white shows.It is scary to see this happen, but it is not in the control of the one doing it...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Arawn, just as a point of intrest. The photo you posted is a nice example if a coloboma, a situation where the development of the iris is incompleat.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Interessting read, i dont know if ive meet any of these.. but was cykeling home on my bike a night a few months ago, and meet 2 other people on bikes coming from the opposite direction.. both of them stoped once they where just past me, and one of them looked directly at me, there was definitley something wierd with this guy was a kind of hungry look in his eyes.. i cant remember what color they where but i instantly got the feeling that something was not right about that guy.

I didnt stop and ask what they wanted.. just keept peddaling home faster than usual..

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:22 PM
link   
One thing isnt clear to me. Do they have pupils? I have black eyes (with pupils)
Its the Spanish in me. With my white skin they really stand out. Even my husband says i look like those kids with the big eyes in older pictures.... I'm not evil. Its just the genes.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
btw did the kids have whites.. i dont really find if they did or not in the text..

or did they look something like this ?

btw this picture is of contact lenses.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Now that is ghoulish! Why anyone would buy contact lenses like this is beyond me. It bothers me just to look at that ^

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
wow i dont know about you guys but i find the imagination is much more frightening than seeing something (aka reading about something can sometimes frighten you on a much deeper level than simply seeing a gory movie)

Anyway i was reading it, and it freaked the bejesus out of me. I wanted to shut my door but as it is being replaced im just sat here reading it, with the sight of a dark, silent, empty corridor toward the stairs.

I SINCERELY hope this is just a ficticious story LOL

EDIT: OMG!!!!
just as i clicked post reply MY BROTHER I kid you not IS talking in his sleep like the woman off the Grudge! I LITERALLY LEAPT OUT OF MY FREAKING SKIN!!!!

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Shadow88]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Btw wasnt it back in the day like 17th century or something the style with the ladies to drip some bella-donna eye drops in their eyes to dialate the pupils.. all just for the "good" looks of it.

I once hurt my one eye got a bleeding and was to drop bella donna into the eye to have the pupil fixed, i can say that i had to wear sunglasses cause most light even indoors was almost blinding to look at.

Now there is also a few drugs that dialate the pupils, and some that do the opposite not sure wich thought.

But the behavior of these so called kids if this story is true.. does not sound like normal human kids behavior but something else.. the question is what..

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Yes because there are medical conditions as mentiopned above that show the pupil all black etc, and ecstasy makes your pupils extreemely dilated.

But that guys account of what happened - he is sure that somethign was out of place with the way these lads were talking - the calmness etc. So it all sounds freaky to me

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Anyway, thanks for the links Arawn
I am definatly going to be keeping my eyes open for anything like this. And I will be giving those odd gangs of kids I see when I walk home at night a second glance.
Funny Thing is I probably look like what people would expect them to look like minus the inhuman abilties and black eyes.

Okay I just read those links, I just also made sure every door and window in the house is locked.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by maninblack]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
That story at first screamed vampire to me but then im thinking they could just use that to scare people into thinking thats what they were. It reminds me of the movie The Order and those two little kids in it who played the devils children or something can't remeber exactly what they were called in the movie. If they were vampires i dont think killing would be the first thing on their minds.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:08 PM
link   
ok I don't scare easily but that freaked me the hell out!!!
Thank God I read it at work during daylight lol

I have ever heard of something like this, and don't really have anything to cotribute but I want to see what I can find, if anything.

The author's comment about him expecting a different reaction and that this tends to strike a chord with people may be what freaked me out qand that is just because they are children. I won't watch a horror movie with children in it, I just don't like it for some strange reason.

This is truly fascinating though.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Theres some teacher im my school whose eye is like that. He's about 40-50 so it can't be that new.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Whan it happens to me, my eyes going black is when I am looking at a person or persons to whom they have wronged me..
I have only seen it myself one time, but it scares tha crap out of people..I can just feel it like a film comes over my eyeballs.
I once got written up on a bad review in upper management for non verbal communications
wtf,I do not say anything, I just look, I have had this as long as I can remember...

[edit on 29-11-2005 by siriuslyone]

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
I just thought maybe its a coincidence say a few kids that all have that eye problem, got together and evilly tried to scare everyone.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

they are not sure how to communicate with humans.

Seems to me they communicate just fine.

"C'mon, mister. Let us in. We can't get in your car until you do, you know," the spokesman said soothingly. "Just let us in, and we'll be gone before you know it. We'll go to our mother's house."

In both the stories the kids communicated very well. Not really seeing how u get they cant communicate well from that. Did mr. rockefeller ever see your black eyes?

The kids are Interesting Cases none-the-less.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
[[In both the stories the kids communicated very well. Not really seeing how u get they cant communicate well from that. Did mr. rockefeller ever see your black eyes? [[

You talking to me? I do not know any Rockefellers, but if you are referring to Rothschild, yes he saw it once as I was leaving, and it scared even him.

posted on Nov, 29 2005 @ 09:07 PM
link   
maybe they where just middle or high school kids that took some '___' which dialates the pupils. It explains the erratic actions and the nervousness.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join