It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PRUFOS.co.uk

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Does anyone know if the PRUFOS.co.uk (Police Reporting UFO Sightings) website is still avalible? It's the first time I've come across this website and it seems to be down.

Has it been down for a while or is it a temporary server thing?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I found a relevant/working link.

On the 11h November 2003, Gary Heseltine gave us, HUFOS - Hull UFO Society, a lecture about Police Reporting UFOS (PRUFOS). It was Gary's first lecture in Hull. Here is a brief Bio about him...............

Gary Heseltine is a serving police officer with the British Transport Police and he has thirteen years experience, the last eight of which has served as a Detective Constable. He has wide experience of Criminal Investigations including the offences of Murder, Rape, Fraud, Assaults etc. He has followed the subject of UFO's since seeing one when I was 15 years old boy in 1975. The sighting occurred in Bottesford, S#horpe which is in the county of Lincolnshire.

Gary Heseltine - PRUFOS
He is also co-author of ufomonthly.com,

BIO

Gary Heseltine

Detective Constable and serving police officer

Researcher and founder of the PRUFOS

(Police Reporting UFO Sightings) Database www.prufos.co.uk

As soon as Christine Birdsall told me of her decision to close UFO Magazine I felt compelled to do something to continue the legacy of Graham.

Within 24 hours I had registered the name ‘UFO Monthly.com’ with the idea to create a 30 page internet based magazine for researchers and enthusiasts alike.

Between 2001-2004 I had been a constant visitor to the magazine and had become a regular feature writer with regards to my work on the PRUFOS Police Database.

So, the story is well and truely alive, but under a different 'banner'.

Sanc'.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Here is the link of PRUFO.co.uk from archive.org (2002):

web.archive.org...://www.prufos.co.uk/

[edit on 26/11/05 by lnxsys]

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I'd like to BUMP this...
And ask if there are any current PRUFO sites up, or any current pdf PRUFOs available?

Thank You Much

p.s. I believe these to be among the most credible witness accounts, including pilots, just because of the amount of time spent out in the environment.

new topics

top topics

join