It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an alien?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Interesting thought.

A small fwiw - about 15-20 years ago there was a fiction book called, "Behold the Man."
(I'm pretty sure that was the title.)

Basics of the story was that a 1980's or so guy time traveled to the biblical lands in the time of Jesus.

There's an interesting twist to the story that I'll not share so as not to be a spoiler, but I will say that being from the future and knowing the past made life . . . interesting for the protagonist.

As far as the parting of the Red Sea goes, I believe one of the scientific magazines showed how it could have been a natural phenomena.

Seiche, which is the term for a wave oscillation in a lake or pond - similar to the water rolling back and forth in the bathtub - and is used as well to describe how water will stack up at one end of a lake due to high winds and stay there.

The Red Sea has a shallow area near one end and under the right conditions with a strong and steady wind from the correct direction, water will pile up at the deep end and the drain-off near the shallow end would allow for passage on foot.

The floor of the sea would have a lot to do with whether the barely dry bottom would be passable by foot as well as thin wheeled vehicles.

Seems that the magazine did comment on the fact that the shallow area was mostly smooth rock so that would help allow easy passage.

Seiche is an interesting phenomena and I've seen the results from same in the big desert lakes of the US.
After a hard wind storm with no rain you'll find water in strange places as well as driftwood and the like being higher than it normally would.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   
This is an interesting question. We have to first define Alien. In the context of extraterrestrials/UFO, Alien means not of this world. So, lets see what Jesus has to say about this.

John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

So, Jesus was alien to this world.

Is he what some call a hybrid? Yes, it tells you in the Bible Jesus is the Son of God and the Son of Man. Jesus is the First Begotten of the Source Of All Things. This is the way that we will be adopted into the family of God. This is why Christ was both Son of God/Son of Man. He was God born in the flesh. The First born of a new Creation. Some of us will be adopted into the family of God through the shed Blood of Christ.

I think it's a case of, you say tomatoe and I say tomato. I think to try and seperate Yahweh and alien is pointless. The Bible clearly shows that they were being guided by what we would call Aliens today.

See, the Son of God is Eternally Born. Events for The Source of All Things are not seperated by time. So, it's not like The Source of All Things waited a thousand years and then a Son was born in time. This is why the Bible says He was in the Bosom of the Father.

John 1:18 - No man hath seen God at any time; the only begotten Son, which is in the bosom of the Father, he hath declared him.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB
I don't think so, if you research the life of Jesus, it doesn't fit at all.

First off, much of Christ's life is unaccounted for, that is to say he even existed at all. Secondly I think it was John 17:16 where Jesus said he is not of this world by definition making him alien.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by japike

Anyway I am done bitching for now read this
it's abouts Jesus['s blood found on the wood of the Ark that was found as well.

What would the chromosomes of the virgin-born Son of God look like?

Normally, human cells have forty six chromosomes present in the nucleus. Chromosomes are actually structures which contain the vast majority of the human genes, from which we get our various traits. Chromomsomes can be classified as either autosomal or sex-determining. The autosomal chromosomes are actually paired chromosomes, with twenty-two maternal chromosomes and twenty-two paternal chromosomes. These chromosomes are paired because they are homologous, that is they contain genes which code for the same functions. The two sex-determining chromosomes are the X and Y chromosomes. Females are XX; males are XY.

Because the chromosomes are in pairs, the cells containing 46 chromosomes are said to be diploid. In contrast, haploid cells are cells with unpaired chromosomes. These only have 23 chromosomes, and are normally only found in the gametes. Gametes from the male can have either an X or a Y chromosome as a sex-determinant, whereas gametes from a female will only have the X chromosome as a sex-determinant.

Either I missed something - no surprise there - or something was left out.
I read your post several times and didn't find a reference to Jesus' blood other than what was found on the wood from the ark.

And perhaps I'm mistaking a question for an explanation.

Color me confused....

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy

Originally posted by JWB

First off, much of Christ's life is unaccounted for, that is to say he even existed at all. Secondly I think it was John 17:16 where Jesus said he is not of this world by definition making him alien.

yea...when i read that scripture for the first time...thats when i knew jesus must be a alien...another thing i was wondering is...if jesus lived during the times of the greeks...would people have thought he was the son of zues...so which god/father did they believe jesus came from?????

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Now that's a good question!

I've always suspected that most, if not all of the 'great', 'extraordinary', and 'revolutionary' leaders and characters (i.e. Jesus, Moses, Buddha, Mohammed, The Founding Fathers, etc, etc.) throughout known history were either influenced by advanced beings/forces (compared to humans) or WERE literally advanced beings that have attempted to civilize and advance humanity (how that has succeeded is a huge debate in itself).

How could it be that the relative 'select few' throught history possessed such advanced wisdom, insight, and even supernatural powers. I think it's the only logical assumption (live long and prosper!!).

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am not the most religious or spiritual person on this board, but it's hard to take this kind of speculation seriously. Aliens as I see discussed on this forum: Grays, reptiles, and so on as compared to a charismatic religous figure have absolutely no comparable connection.

Was Jesus an Alien?? What is the premise based on? What is the merrit in the question? Jesus is mentioned in the Quran and the Bible. Are there some passages in those books that project or profess an alien origin?

It's a simple fill in the blank with a random question like that. Was a Buddah and alien? Was Moses an alien? Was Elvis an alien?

JWB

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Charlie Murphy

Originally posted by JWB

What are you talking about?? Almost All of his life was recorded, and he DID exist. The only years in question are the ones he might have spent in what is now India. You should go to church, or read a book, not spout off at the mouth.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB

What are you talking about?? Almost All of his life was recorded, and he DID exist. The only years in question are the ones he might have spent in what is now India. You should go to church, or read a book, not spout off at the mouth.

What about the years he spent in egypt after he was born...does anyone know what happened while he was there...i think he was 30 years old by the time he came from egypt...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Actually as I remember it, there is just kinda nothing mentioned about Jesus from when he is 12 to about 30. 18 years? That's like half of his life. You mention time spent in India.... do you have any links about it? Because I had always heard that he had gone to Tibet, and there are some records of him in monastaries, etc. I'd like more research done into what he did in those 'missing years'.

What about the years he spent in egypt after he was born...does anyone know what happened while he was there...i think he was 30 years old by the time he came from egypt...

I believe you're thinking of Moses...

As for the Jesus = Alien issue, I think the theory works well and is essentially undisputable and flawless, but I don't personally believe it too strongly. Look at the comparisons between aliens and angels. Descending from heaven, bringing peace, surrounded by a glowing aura, miraculous and unexplainable activity, etc. The best way you can explain a virgin birth is in-vitro fertilization, in my opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Jesus did spend time in eygpt shortly after his birth....i believe herod was trying to kill him ,so for his safety he had to go in egypt...but what i want to know...is what did jesus do while he was in eygpt...did he study in the mystery schools....my best guess is the egyptians were training jesus or vice versa...as i recall the eygptians were very good at magic

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I cant go as far as to say that Jesus was brought here by a UFO, but with the idea that there were "angels" that told Joseph that Mary would bear this child and he'd be the son of God, I wouldn't doubt there may be some extraterristrial influence.

But if there is any influence, I would imagine it would be from another plane of existence, or a species that consciously exists on several planes, like a super advanced race.

Regardless, Jesus is an amazing person.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
This is an interesting question. We have to first define Alien. In the context of extraterrestrials/UFO, Alien means not of this world. So, lets see what Jesus has to say about this.

John 8:23 - And he said unto them, Ye are from beneath; I am from above: ye are of this world; I am not of this world.

John 17:16 - They are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

John 18:36 - Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.

So, Jesus was alien to this world.

Indeed. This is really strange but we cant say who write the bible, when, etc. Why Vatican dont show us the original? Is there some original bible? Anybody saw?

If you wanna know about the Vatican truth, try read the Edmond Szekely book: "The Gospel of the Essenes". He was the only person that had permission to enter Vatican secret library and after his book he was condened by Vatican.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by JWB

Okay then, if your so enlightened, tell us where Jesus was from age 12-30, NONE of which is mentioned in the Bible. Any Chruch, book or person on this thread can't tell you where he was because it isn't documented. Talk about spouting off, cite your sources that say where he was or practice what you preach.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 04:29 AM
link   
Let's get the facts straight. The Jesus Christ we had doesn't necessarily have to be God. He is just the one on our planet. He may have come from a different alien species called the "Christians". The most top secret species in the realm of religion. He isn't Jesus Christ really in terms of everything. (What I mean is the different and incalculable number of possible existences and megaverses God would have to deal with.) He isn't Jesus Christ really. I mean think about it for example, if he was really God he would have been able to come down from the cross. He probably couldn't come down from the cross because of "Lucifer's Departure" (the most top secret event in religion.) He prevented others knowing that he was Lucifer. Jesus Christ could have been one of an entire race of species that could do the things he did on this planet.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by nullster

you have a valid point. if i may expand that.... early man was more gullible and knew very little of how things actually worked or came to be. perhaps the aliens knew that they could come and interact more closely and on a more personal basis and not be dimed out as to who they really were. they could appear as anything and be believed to as an angel or a human being or what whatever. now with our technology and our level of intelligence they cant be as more more personal towards us.

posted on May, 27 2013 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 30 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: benevolent tyrant

People believe in what they want to believe in

top topics

<< 1   >>

join