It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus an alien?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Turning water into wine? That could be accomplished by rearranging a few molecules. Healing the sick? A snap for someone with an advanced under-standing of medicine -- especially an understanding that was derived from a highly advanced technological society. Walking on water? Probably basic child's play for a being from another planet with elementary skills in gravity control.

What I am implying here is.....could Jesus "Christ" have been an alien from a different planet or even a time traveler from the far distant future? There certainly are a lot things that Jesus had done -- miracles -- that could have been explained as being the results of the utilization of an advanced technology.

God? Son of God? Man? or was Jesus an Alien?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Very good question BT.

You have listed some good examples of things that can be explained if Jesus were other-worldly.

I am going to look for some links to paintings of ancient times that show what appear to be UFO's in them.

I am pretty sure I remember hearing of such paintings from around the time of Christ, I will post those links when I find them to help the cause of thsi thread.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
You raised good points, BT.

I think it's possible that Jesus was an alien. There are lots of stories in which abductees talk about aliens trying to make a human-alien hybrid. Perhaps Jesus was an early success, one for some reason they seem to have been unable to reproduce since.

ETs (god) got Mary pregnant, one of their craft hovered over the stable (The star) to check everything went to plan and then, after Jesus spent a period on Earth, he was taken back to his creator, the ETs.

The idea of the second coming of Christ could be the expected second success of the alien-human hybrid programme.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Turning water into wine? That could be accomplished by rearranging a few molecules.

Rearrange? How does one rearrange H2O into a mixture of simple and complex sugars and alcohols? There are no carbon atoms in water, yet most every compound in wine is either a sugar, an alcohol, or an acid -- all of which are compounds based around carbon atoms.

I'm not commenting on your conjecture. My only comment is that turning water into wine would not have been accomplished by "rearranging" molecules.

Your thought is intruiging... but along the same lines, was Moses an alien as well? Parting the red sea sounds like the work of alien technology. In fact, doesn't pretty much any "miracle" that has been attributed to the intervention of a supreme being become the work of aliens? This may, in fact, be so... but I think the alien vs. god debate had been suggested throughout UFO research.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Centrist]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
IMHO, either Jesus was some kind of Hybrid (after all, the story of the Angel appearing to Mary has many elements in common with abductions: the blue light, the feeling of peace, and so on...), or he was a very wise, spiritually advanced man.
Personally, i'm more likely to believe the second possibility.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Whats the difference if you called him a Jesus or an Alien? Would it not make him holy?

Its all the same aliens/demons/angels every picture painted is still the same in the end. The question is why do people feel more comfortable with believing in aliens versus A god/religion?

A science break down would not explain walking on water or healing the blind if it happened. Maybe just maybe the green men but jetpacks in Jesus's feet and super drug that comes out of his fingers to heal the blind.

Anyway it comes down to motivation of an alien for doing this?

Than you are back at square one who made the alien? maybe another alien but for sure not god he didn't do anything!

[edit on 26-11-2005 by japike]

[edit on 26-11-2005 by sanctum]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Personally, if He was alien or not, it doesn't change the enlightment of His message.
Still i find it an interesting debate.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
If Jesus were an alien, then the FATHER he worshiped and convinced us to worship is nothing more than a lifeform, although a very smart lifeform, still just a biological lifeform.

The heaven Jesus spoke of would be nothing more than another planet in a solar system somewhere.

Is that the truth....? I don't know.

If it is the truth, I can bet there are a lot of people alot of places THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

- One Man (alien) Short ®

[edit on 26-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Great question. Its possible that Jesus was an alien.

And about the light that came from the sky and everybody say thats some God thing? Maybe the light was from an UFO or something.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
If Jesus were an alien, then the FATHER he worshiped and convinced us to worship is nothing more than a lifeform, although a very smart lifeform, still just a biological lifeform.

The heaven Jesus spoke of would be nothing more than another planet in a solar system somewhere.

Is that the truth....? I don't know.

If it is the truth, I can bet there are a lot of people alot of places THAT CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!

- One Man (alien) Short ®

[edit on 26-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

i also think jesus was an alien...no doubt his powers were not from this world...his teachings are very spiritual....he speaks alot about light...i know light has alot to do with physics....he was lifted into heaven...by a ufo...if heaven is reall another planet...i think we should consider nibiru as a possibilty

[edit on 26-11-2005 by FarFromDanK]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
That notion Jesus was a an alien is a wild reach for so many reasons.

I have never read of an alien being performing any of the feats stated in biblical writings in any fashion. Let alone anything of which there is recorded evidence. Aliens still poke people with probes and act in cold impersonal ways in abductions if you believe in that.

If and whenever anyone says they speak to aliens they never come forward to present photos or proof of their spectacular claims of which they are capable of. (Note all the people who claim knowing aliens here.) They will never present proof or just dissapear altogether. So where is the correlation?

Jesus and whatever other religious persona poeple worship are where what they were.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by nullster]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:23 PM
link   
A lot of this Jesus and Bible story is not proved too. Why the Vatican dont show the original? Vatican did the same of FBI, CIA, etc, only a little dif:

FBI, CIA, etc - deny existence
Vatican - assume existence

The only person that saw Vatican secret library was Edmond Szekely, who was condened by Vatican after his book about the truth story.

[edit on 26/11/05 by lnxsys]

[edit on 26/11/05 by lnxsys]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:32 PM
link   
OK, Jesus was the Tooth Fairy. The Tooth Fairy turns Calcium into Tin and Copper currency here in the US. Aliens have not performed one well documented mirculous feat.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Alien or not, I would still love the man/alien either way.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by nullster
That notion Jesus was a an alien is a wild reach for so many reasons.

If and whenever anyone says they speak to aliens they never come forward to present photos or proof of their spectacular claims of which they are capable of. (Note all the people who claim knowing aliens here.) They will never present proof or just dissapear altogether. So where is the correlation?

[edit on 26-11-2005 by nullster]

From your post, I surmise that there are no aliens because there is no tangible proof. There are no photographs, no footprints, no tape recordings -- only eyewitness reports and written accounts of aliens and their craft throughout the ages. Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Hey...there are no photographs of Jesus (in fact, paintings of Christ differ quite a bit from the Semitic peoples of the Holy land. I've seen paintings of Christ with blue eyes). Footprints, nary one of Christ's and there are certainly no recordings of Christ. There are only eyewitness reports from His disciples and a written account of His existence -- in the Bible.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. Yep, Jesus was an alien.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Hmmmmm interesting subject ...though it seems quite logical no matter how I look at it...religeously/spiritually or not...

However being more logically based in considering it outside of religeous understanding, it seems harder to prove, or consider...

either way what it really comes down to for me is.... what is the definition of "alien?"

A person, or speicies who is not indigenous to Earth, right?

and if we split hairs...does it mean their physical body or spiritual being (if one believes in a spirit and soul etc) that is alien to us?

Was Jesus Christ an alien? Well his physical birth and family tree was recorded as a natural human being born to a human parent of a species indiginous to the planet Earth...

so as someone proposed the hybrid theory, outside of that theory, we'd have to say "no, physically he was not alien" but that does not address the spiritual issue

Now, to consider it religeously-spiritual-though we are mortally/physically indigenous to this Earth we live upon, does that mean we then didn't come from some place else-spiritually? Whether it is strictly a spiritual pre-existance we consider, or theories of re-incarnation, we can religeously /spiritually contemplate that we came and occupied these indiginoue bodies, but our spirits are alien-so does "alien" just mean physically/naturally indiginous or spiritually indiginous as well...as in did our spirits come into esistance here?

Well, to take it from the Christian perspective (seems like a good starting point since we're discussing Christ himself) we can conclude that Jesus was an alien spiritually, as he was the son of God who created the Earth, but did not come into existance being born on it, into it, or created from it...thus not indiginous to it, right?

His father, the God that claims He knew us before He formed us in the womb...must have known us some PLACE before he formed us in the womb then...

So...Where did He know us from?

Iit is often taught that Jesus had a plan...as did his rival Lucifer, both presented their plan to God the Father and then a war in Heaven ensued...(where is Heaven anyway?)

So... clearly, Jesus lived before He came to earth-as merely a spirit even if he could come here and then take upon him the physical body of human being as it is taught He did, so he could fulfill the plan and be the saviour of the world.

But not just as a mortal, but as a son of God...one who resided with the father from the begining of the creation of Earth....the one who fought against Lucifer in Heaven, and came to Earth to be the savior of this world

therfore this religious thinking would prove his begining of life spiritually did NOT originate on Earth...therefor he is not of an indigenous species of our planet-therfore he is indeed an alien.

if we accept the hybrid theory, accepting the religious view again from an additional perspective, which is he was concieved by supernatural means, then we can say:

"Yes, he was physically the hybrid of a mortal human indiginous to Earth...and of God...or a being/force who is not indiginous to Earth-thus he was an "alien" or at least part alien, half-alien, or an alien hybrid

...so...religeously speaking, could he have been "Alien"?

Absolutely-it nearly proves he was!

Ironic isn't it? That it would be religion that proves the alien theory of Christ!

Now, is it further proven by his "miracles?" ...well maybe it lends some credibility- if not understanding- to the idea....but I think the proof is in how you believe...if you believe he did "miracles" that they were real events, then a logical explanation to those miracles is to conclude either he was alien, or supernaturally the son of God...but I say it's one in the same.

But more so, to me, those miracles and those of Moses etc would speak of potential of supernatural we all have-even as indiginous creatures

Now, if we don't believe in him as the son of God...or in a god at all...then how did he perform those "miracles?"

Well, we'd then conclude it was supernature, outside the abilities of those on Earth, thus he is an alien...

Gosh weak point I realize but I find it really hard almost to argue the point of Jesus being an alien outside of religion...finding any ""proof" based on fact or a belief system to support the theory

I'm left to just say " Yup, must be alien, because how else could he have defied the known laws of sceince and understanding?"

but how embarrassingly weak!

SO...does belieivng in aliens now lend some credibility to believing in God instead of believing in aliens as a way of debunking the theories of a God?

it would seem nearly logical from my point of view here that if aliens exist then so does God, and if Jesuse was an alien it was because he was God...so if you believe in aliens, you should consider belieinv in God...and if you believe in God...consider belieing in aliens

hhhhhmmmmm good food for thought, thanks for the thread

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It was more likely he was an alien than the son of a 'god'.
His miracles would be easy to perform for an extraterrestrial/dimensional being.
There is more evidence for aliens than there is for a god or angels (no offence intended).

Coincidentally when I was younger I had dreams of flying saucers chasing huge winged beings.......
Maybe I was taken to heaven onboard a ship and witnessed a battle between warring races.

The war in heaven could have been caused by different factions within the alien government, one wanting to help the other hinder us (I ain't saying that Lucifer's was the bad side coz I don't know. For all i know the 'bad' guys were what we think are the 'good' guys and won)

Sorry if none of that made sense.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
My God! Its easier to believe he was Zelda from Castle f*cking greyskull.

Sheesh analize it alien/god jesus/alien

WTF is the difference? Root - Tree- branch ....get my point?

Anyway I am done bitching for now read this
it's abouts Jesus['s blood found on the wood of the Ark that was found as well.

What would the chromosomes of the virgin-born Son of God look like?

Normally, human cells have forty six chromosomes present in the nucleus. Chromosomes are actually structures which contain the vast majority of the human genes, from which we get our various traits. Chromomsomes can be classified as either autosomal or sex-determining. The autosomal chromosomes are actually paired chromosomes, with twenty-two maternal chromosomes and twenty-two paternal chromosomes. These chromosomes are paired because they are homologous, that is they contain genes which code for the same functions. The two sex-determining chromosomes are the X and Y chromosomes. Females are XX; males are XY.

Because the chromosomes are in pairs, the cells containing 46 chromosomes are said to be diploid. In contrast, haploid cells are cells with unpaired chromosomes. These only have 23 chromosomes, and are normally only found in the gametes. Gametes from the male can have either an X or a Y chromosome as a sex-determinant, whereas gametes from a female will only have the X chromosome as a sex-determinant.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant
Turning water into wine? That could be accomplished by rearranging a few molecules. Healing the sick? A snap for someone with an advanced under-standing of medicine -- especially an understanding that was derived from a highly advanced technological society. Walking on water? Probably basic child's play for a being from another planet with elementary skills in gravity control.

What makes you think the so-called miracles he performed in the Bible are an accurate portrayal of actual events?

Heck, who's to say Jesus was even a real person?

The idea of the Christian cult being a continuation/adaption of early Birth/Death/Ressurection deities has been discussed on the forum a lot before, as have the theories that Jesus' life is an astrological/solar allegory. Solar Mythology and the Jesus Story

I think before we can ask if Jesus was an Alien, we should ask, did he even exist in the first place, and if so, is the portrayal of him in the Bible an accurate one?

Further thoughts:
Was the New Testament Influenced by Pagan Religions?
Life-death-rebirth deity
The Osiris-Dionysus dieties
Historicity of Jesus

A selection of the plethora of books pertaining to this subject:
The Jesus Mysteries: Was the "Original Jesus" a Pagan God?
The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviours Christianity Before Christ
The Historical Jesus and the Mythical Christ: Separating Fact from Fiction
Christianity: An Ancient Egyptian Religion

JWB

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I don't think so, if you research the life of Jesus, it doesn't fit at all.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join