It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some Civil War...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The Jhon titor prediction for a civil war in the USA in the 2005 is pretty much
dead in the water now,I highly dout there will a beginnin of a civil war with 1 month left,I for one have never belive that insane whacko

But i must give it to him for the detail he goes into and how well he played so many people

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
The Jhon titor prediction for a civil war in the USA in the 2005 is pretty much
dead in the water now,I highly dout there will a beginnin of a civil war with 1 month left,I for one have never belive that insane whacko

Scare mongering is a favorite tool of people like John Titor. I don't believe he's whacko just selfserving and manipulative and probably actually quite intelligent.

Originally posted by WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE
But i must give it to him for the detail he goes into and how well he played so many people

You got that right and I bet you dimes to dollars he's going to keep doing it. Psychics that get it wrong can always find an excuse of why it didn't happen. And the fact that they do get it wrong won't stop the true believers from flocking in and emptying their pockets.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   
John Titor wasen't a psychic; he was a time traveler recounting what he had seen.

I think JT was a construct of some very creative screenwriters looking to put one over on gullible conspiracy theory addicts. He had me going for awhile. Anyway a very entertaining foray into creative fiction masquerading as something else.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Sorry I read an article don't know why I said psychic
Maybe its the sleep deprevation past mid-night were I am.

posted on Nov, 13 2023 @ 06:03 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join