It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IF YOU COULD EXPERIENCE....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you were to be able to experience the following, and you had to pick one, which would it be?

Have a ghost experience

Get abducted by extraterestrials

Get bitten by a vampire

be able to be able to predict the future, keep in mind seeing future events may be horrible and freaky.
All of the above

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Everything but the vampire. I'll pick abduction by extratesticle ghosts.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I think have a ghost experience,
its a safer bet...and im kinda wimpy..and dont like getting bit....lol....

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
hmmm....
Vampire-No Way
Ghost-Too Scary
See The Future-Could be profitable
Extratesticle experience-Sounds interesting

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Being turned into a vampire would definantly be my choice.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
i wanna predict the future so i can try and # it up

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It would have to be the ghost one and I'd need somebody with me.

An abduction would lead to horrible things, as would being bitten by a vampire. Unless I'm wrong.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:41 PM
link   
.>

I may have to pick the vampire..if it makes me immortal and its a nice sexy encounter with a female vamp

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
hmmm maybe the alien encounter but if it was a hostile alien then maybe not!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Umm just thinking ...maybe being able to predict the future would be handy!!!

Could you use it to stop bad events,
I mean if you knew there was giong to be a bomb in a certain place and time, and that alot of people would be there....You could hoax call the warning earlyer...everyone would get out safe!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Personally, I would go for the ghost experience. Theres nothing like a spectral visitation to cast away all doubts pertaining to the after life.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I think i'd have to go with the whole predict the future option, All of the others involve being probed, bitten & immense fear! If I could prodict the future I would get out of the way of the other 3 options!

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
To become a cat people...

Or to live in a world of total peace and serenity...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Probably get abducted damn it! I mean, any of those 3 options would suck ass and scare the # out of me, but I think seeing aliens would be cool and eerie!

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 12:34 AM
link   
I want alien contact, but not abduction. I would prefer a scenario where I am outside and I see a ship in the distance. I go to it and the creatures inside ask if I want to take a peaceful trip where no harm will come to me (and that they weren't lying). I would certainly accept in that case.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Not that anyone will believe me but B' and D' is a reality for me. A' I would consider but I have no interest in C' though they may really be B.'

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:04 AM
link   
I'd say i'd like to see into the future no matter how twisted it may be, just because I'm a nosey impatient fool

I wouldn't like the Vampyre thing because that would just hurt, and would make an extreme mess of the carpet.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I'd definately choose the vampire one, then if those aliens were friendly and i could take a friendly trip with them and return safely without anything being anal probed by them or having devices stuck in me, then future events, and ghosts...omg no, scare the hell outta me.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 10:03 AM
link   
#1 Get bitten by a vampire: Getting bit by a vampire (preferably a nice looking female) and being turned into a vampire myself has always been something I have wanted to experience.

#2 be able to be able to predict the future: That would be cool... a lot of possibilities.

#3 Have a ghost experience: I would absolutely love to experience close encounter with a soul from another world... I would probably be scared to death the moment I have the encounter, but to actually see a ghost and to be able to tell the tale later on would be great.

#4 Get abducted by extraterrestrials: Hehe, don�t think so... If they abduct me it would probably be to experiment on me (which would suck) or to keep me as a freak or something (which would suck).

Ace

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:25 PM
link   
i go for bein gable to predict the future
abduction is second but i dont thing i would like the anal probing lol

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join