It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpley Asking

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Hey Senrak, I was simply doing what masons demand the right to, challenging outright lies told about what I and countless good people belong to.

I still don't know how a self praising mason thread got away bashing Christians with claims of, immoral and truely disgusting, without at least a warn.

Anyway, I responded in good humour to an out of the blue attack and because I do know some 'good' masons, opened the way, again, for those Christian claiming masons to win back the hearts of anti-mason Christians, which seemed timely as they had just been vilified by masons again.

Your response was to claim Christ wasn't in the beginning (replant a lie) twist, rant, blah blah and finish by 'strongly suggesting' I'm a mental case, which you should find another way to do as in Australia, Meds are tampons so the chuckle tends to quelch the flame you try to raise.

Please accept that I'm on the side of anyone honestly seeking the truth of God, EVEN masons. I'm sorry if I upset you, I hope you weren't as upset as Christians being told their faith is disgusting and immoral.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Masonic Student, I used "special knowledge" as a generic term for all the stuff masons claim others don't understand, like the truth of history and how to debate effectively and last I knew, ATS wasn't a masonic lodge so there is nothing stopping you, as a Christian from, say, enlightening others on the Anti-Christian thread.

I didn't mean to join this thread. I just was curious about what was simply being asked when I read an insult so vicious it only seemed fair and just to respond to.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
I don't think I have to read any further than the first question.

If you have not read the terms and conditions

I may be blind but I can't seem to easily locate the T&C.
Wouldn't it be prudent to post a link from the the main page?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Ok, after reading all of this, allow me to say to each and every one of you,
Thank you, we all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.

I'm sure I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it is hard to pronounce!

Regardless of these facts, it is very clear as to how a consiracy is to be discussed. If you are merely wishing to discuss the lovely merits of some secret society to which you belong, go to their secret handshake website.

If you want to discuss conspiracy theories, this is the place.

Surely, unless you hit your head on the bumper of the ice cream truck, this is not hard to comprehend!

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Thomas Crowne]

Ban me if you wish but this seems to violate

2.) You will not behave in an abusive and/or hateful manner, and will not harass, threaten, nor attack anyone.

Obviosly the thread is not in keeping with this site and it is your purgative to keep the discussions on track but this seems a little hypocritical.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Obviosly the thread is not in keeping with this site

Masons are never satisfied. As if setting public policy to allow for the mashing of religions together is not enough - now they use CONSPIRACY websites like ATS as a recruitment camp, or make stupid threads up like this one that TEND to EXCLUDE anyone who isn't a Mason.

Just keep denying everything as always.......carry on children.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by markusjharper

Obviosly the thread is not in keeping with this site

Masons are never satisfied. As if setting public policy to allow for the mashing of religions together is not enough - now they use CONSPIRACY websites like ATS as a recruitment camp, or make stupid threads up like this one that TEND to EXCLUDE anyone who isn't a Mason.

Just keep denying everything as always.......carry on children.

FYI...I'm a Mason and think this should have been done through u2u or the Q&A forum for the T&C's. MS is obviously new and didn't know the the rules... not that they're readily accessible.

You hardly seem excluded, as you seem to spout whatever you wish, in any manner you wish, without fear of penance. I simply feel the rules should be applied with equal regularity.

[edit]To clarify[/edit]

[edit on 27-11-2005 by AngelWitch]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:41 AM
link   
AngelWitch, get a sense of humor.
Ryan, as I said, get on topic or take your thoughts to the thread of your particular topic.
billmcelligott, I believe Imentioned something about quality, not quantity, didn't I? I am not the one to bring up the post count as I do not care. As far as your opinion of the board goes, and your concern with this admin's admonistion, it is evident from browsing your posts that you are only here to build up and propagandize for the Masonic Lodge and nothing else. That is all. You are here for no otehr reason, not one conspiracy, not one UFO, not one Bigfoot or even one Military Installation. Get the point?

Now, keep the point. If everyone wants to keep on beating the chalk lines where the dead Masonic horse used to be, go right on ahead. If the SS forum is only about the Masons and everyone stops posting about them because I won't let this site turn into a virtual Masons Lodge, great! When that happens, we'll rip the SS sign off the wall, repaint the forum, chain out the smelly carpet and re-open it as a more interesting forum; get it? Then, the line-toers who come here as a platoon of mindless zombies to do nothing more than protect their ring-knocking club can wander off into the cyber night, in search of some other forum where someone dares to utter conspiratorial things about your little drinking club. I assure you, it'll be no loss as it is really a distraction from the real conspiracies out there.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Got one. I happen to enjoy many of your posts, just felt the need to voice my opinion.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:43 AM
link   

FYI...I'm a Mason and think this should have been done through u2u or the Q&A forum. MS is obviously new and didn't know the the rules... not that they're readily accessible.

You're kidding? For a second there I thought you might have been a Christian! But you cannot mention his name in a lodge, as speaking the truth, is not always so fair to the other borg .

You hardly seem excluded, as you seem to spout whatever you wish, in any manner you wish, without fear of penance. I simply feel the rules should be applied with equal regularity.

I do not fear when calling a spade, a spade.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:48 AM
link   

If the SS forum is only about the Masons and everyone stops posting about them because I won't let this site turn into a virtual Masons Lodge, great! When that happens, we'll rip the SS sign off the wall, repaint the forum, chain out the smelly carpet and re-open it as a more interesting forum; get it? Then, the line-toers who come here as a platoon of mindless zombies to do nothing more than protect their ring-knocking club can wander off into the cyber night, in search of some other forum where someone dares to utter conspiratorial things about your little drinking club. I assure you, it'll be no loss as it is really a distraction from the real conspiracies out there.

Incredible! That is exactly what should be done to the Masonic Lodges. Once cleansed, the carpets can be sold to buy them a new roof!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok, that's it. The thread will be locked after all. Way to go, Harper.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join