It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by stalkingwolf
MS it has less to do with "what you Know" than with "who you ****".
Also MS there is a Crusade going on here, It Matters not If you are Muslim, Arian
or Cathar you are an Infidel and will be targeted for destruction, in the true spirit of the crusades and the inquisition.
TC , I as a practicing Pagan and a Follower of Odinist practices take exception
to you a Fundamentalist Xian using an Image of one of MY Gods as an Avitar.
It to me displays your complete disrespect for other beliefs than yourown.
Originally posted by Masonic Student
1) Where is the line between rebutting a false allegation about Freemasonry and recruiting? (I'd like to be able to rebut without getting gigged)
2) Why the sudden change in policy? Or is it just an abrupt one. Having looked back on almost all of the pages listed, very few threads, if any, have been locked. Even those that could be easily construed as being against the current policy.
3) Could one tread be left for us to congratulate a member of ATS who has made the decision to become a mason? Since this is likely the only avalable forum where members know each other by thier chosen (ATS) screen names.
3B?) Would a second tread for the masonic members of this board be left for discussions that are not spacificly consperiacy related? For the same reasons as #3? Are 2 treads too much to ask?
4) How are and why are some members banned? Is it a temporary or permantn situation? Yes, I have read the terms and conditions, but this is still unclear.
5) Is it my imagination, or my faulty memory, but does it seem that the active treads seem to be getting fewer since the administrators admonition?
My advice to you is not to worry about other members getting banned. Watch your own back and stick to the rules. I've managed to do this for 3 years. Sure, I've had a few "warns" but as you can see, I'm still here.
Originally posted by billmcelligott
Well, I would say that is the point of the question, ? why should a perfectly genuine questioner have to watch his back ?
This would imply someone is about to stab him in it.
You have to accept not every poster has been here for 30 years, and show some lenience toward a newbie.
As an inexperienced member of Above Top Secret, and one more intrested in reading the discussions than in joining the frey
Originally posted by suzy ryan
Christianity has been around since long before Nimrod
Christ is/was The Word that created all things as the logos/spokesman of His/our Father, God.
What I find immoral, is masons, claiming to be "Christians", yet refusing to 'enlighten' people to the truth of Christianity
with their special knowledge
despite repeatedly being asked and invited to.