It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have You Ever Seen This Before?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Could this be real? I came across this tonight and wanted to show this to you to see if this has been discussed here before. Sure looks real to me. Looks like finished products with USAF on the crafts. According to vehicals shows to be taken in the late 40s or early 50,s. I found this on another site and credit needs to be given to Lawwalk a moderater at UFO Casebook Forum. Could someone help to explain this one. Thanks

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:07 PM
link   
These are not real pictures, they are digital recreations from real pictures that were taken and supposedly taken away by the airforce. In like 1967 the planes were retired because better ones had been develpoped.

supposedly reached speeds of 15,500 mph and orbital flight. (basically unlimited range, altitutde and speed. you can do a search for a jack pickett, he is the guy who claimed to have seen them and writen the story, that was later repressed by the air force..

i think right now with china making some threats would be a good time to release these badboys, even as just decommissioned aircraft, not saying what is better out there.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Thread closed.

join