It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Manned UFO Sources

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:56 PM
link   
See these couple websites for Info:

AMERICANANTIGRAVITY.COM
& click on Features & NOTE Companies listed.

YES theyre investing in ANTIGRAVITY, WARP DRIVE ETC.

Sample co.
HoverTech.com

Must see for members.

Must invest in for members.

Below some sample Co ideas from those sources:

C57D Project
MANNED SAUCERS INC.
THIS ISLAND EARTH PROJECT
WARP DRIVE SYSTEMS
COSMODYNE SPACE SYSTEMS
ANDROMEDA SYSTEMS
SAUCERSYS TECH
SAUCERSYS ENG.
TIMESPACE CONSULTING
TECH FUTURES CONSULTING
Saucer Flight Centers (like Cessna Flt schools).

All Conceptual companies.
Using Black Projects from Area 51 NV & other sources.

Now add Nazi German UFO Tech & wow.

Oh Yes americanantigravity.com is a non fuel site: devices use NO fuel.
NO jet fuel etc. based.
Pure EM etc forces.

Must see.

& read books from
adventuresunlimited.com
Nice books A-Z topics.
Must read source.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:59 AM
link   
ill check it out...nice post

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
The American Anti-gravity site is a complete hoax. The site is utter garbage, and nothing on it is real.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It is real enough, but not enough to drive spacecraft or other craft. Only the principles have been established. Putting it into practice on a working model will be more difficult.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:31 PM
link   
have any of you watched The Disclosure Project?

if you visit the site here you can watch the video and witness the government telling us that aliens do exist and that they have made alien reproduction vehicles already and we have a replacement for fossil fuels...meaning we dont need worry bout gas anymore or oil....but if we changed how we lived there would be a major economic plunge...which is why we havnt changed the way we live yet...please watch the video

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
bump that!.....
...good work weezy..let these clowns know!

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Weezy ERB
have any of you watched The Disclosure Project?

please watch the video

OK, I’ve watched it…..and picked it apart.

About 6 ½ minutes in he says that having those propulsion technologies revealed would end global warming……The problem I have with that statement is that the earth has being getting hotter and colder for millions of years, the cycle will continue regardless if were using fossil fuels or not.

A little over 8 ½ minutes in he says that aliens don’t want us to weaponize space, but he also says that aliens have disabled are nuke silos launch capabilities…and every one knows that a defensive weapon can also be used offensively…So apparently aliens are hypocrites.

At 9 ½ minutes in he starts his “wish list”, and says we shouldn’t weaponize space….Why Not? As far as I’m concerned it’s the next logical step, and probably inevitable. He wants a ban on targeting of UFO’s??? Again…why? Earth isn’t their home planet…its ours, so why shouldn’t we shoot at the invaders? At 10 minutes in he says with confidence, that in the coming decade we are going to have to face the looming energy crises. There is no crises, if the demand for power goes up…we build a power plant…its that simple.

At 37 minutes in the guy talking is Don Phillips, who says he was a Lockheed Skunkworks & CIA Contractor, He says he’s found evidence that the SR-71 Blackbirds had a much different role once in the air…..and that was to monitor traffic To & From earth.

At 1hr 6mins. In I thought was a funny/interesting story that the guy told, his name was George Filer, he talked about one time when a UFO crashed or landed on the end of their airstrip and was seen by MP, and the MP shot it, and it died on the runway.

At 1hr 13 ½ minutes in the guy talking is Mark Mccandlish, He’s worth watching, he talks about some interesting events, as well as shows photos & renderings of some crafts.

A little over 1hr 28mins a woman named Carol Rosin begins here turn. At this point in watching I haven’t heard anyone whom I would label “lying” or a “nutcase”, but I think that streak is over. She talks about awhile back when she had a conversation with Werner Von Braun (who’s known as the Father of Rocketry), she said that he wanted her to “stop the weaponization of space”. If you only listen to one person on this video…listen to her. I think that not only did she make it all up…she doesn’t even know what she’s talking about. Everything she yaps about it utter nonsense.

Ok…I’ve watched the whole video, and it definitely leaves you wanting more.
Through out the whole video the people talked about there own personal event very briefly, and went on to the next person. There was no greatly detailed information on ufo’s, aliens, government cover-ups, etc. They all said they will go into detail later, and take questions…Which lasted all of 2 minutes.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Murcielago]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
i definately agree with what u said about it left you wanting more cuz thats what it did to me...if the video was a couple hours longer i would have enjopyed it alot more but it left me thinkin alot about if they were makin this up or what they left out....

top topics

join