It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nice Guy Seeks Forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Hi all, I'm Paralaxx obviously (Parallax). I'm just a guy looking to learn some things not normally heard. Mainstream conspiricies are, well mainstream. It seems like I could find a conspiracy on more subjects here. I've never gone to college, but I'm into Psychology and Anthropology. Physics is nice but I can't do math, so I cannot verify what I learn. I'm somewhere between Buddhism and Taoism, but studying religions is an interest of mine. I'm a poor speller too.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hello Paralaxx
and welcome to ATS

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. If you want conspiracies you definitly come to the right place. We are some of the most jumpy and suspicious people on the face of the earth. Welcome to the boards.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   
m/w/f here!

Seek and you shall find! I hope you enjoy your stay here and share in all the information with us.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:46 AM
link   
We can always use nice people, enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Greetings,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 26-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
What a load of.........

Seriously, you brought tears to mine eyes with your beautiful and hospitable welcome!

What a gift for words. God Bless you all.

top topics

join