It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi, I'm Moon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Hello site!!

Thrilled to find this site, I am really interested in alien abduction, especially implants.

Looking forward to reading and possibly posting some personal experience.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS moonkitti. I'm sure you will find plenty of alien implant info here.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Welcome moonkitti!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Hi and welcome to ATS moon

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Hello, nice to meet you, and welcome to the forums...

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:12 AM
link   
Hello & welcome,

I'm sure you will find plenty about alien abductions & implants, & as some of us think, that those implants are the trial & error stages of the implants that the government will be trying to get us to voluntarily put in our bodies, so they can track us everywhere we go, see everything we buy (think like a credit card, remember the Mobil gas keychain thing....that's them trying to lull you into thinking "quick & painless spending").

They're making everything smaller & easier to use, to spend your hard earned money. Credit cards are getting smaller, both the Mobil keychain, & regular credit cards, like Discover's mini credit card on a kepychain, getting as much detailed info on your spending habits, so eventually it will be just like Enemy of the State meets Minority Report meets I Robot.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Hello Moon...welcome to ATS/BTS. Aliens? Abductions? Flying Saucers? Greys, Reptilians? ... Well you've come to the right place to find the information you need to e x p a n d your mind on the subjects that tickle your fancy. But don't limit yourself to these broad topics....there's even more here that will e x p a n d your mind. Welcome to the best site on the internet Moon. Hope to see you around .

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hello Moon...welcome to ATS/BTS. Aliens? Abductions? Flying Saucers? Greys, Reptilians? ... Well you've come to the right place to find the information you need to e x p a n d your mind on the subjects that tickle your fancy. But don't limit yourself to these broad topics....there's even more here that will e x p a n d your mind. Welcome to the best site on the internet Moon. Hope to see you around .

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, hope you enjoy it here! If you have any questions please feel free to ask either me or any of the other fine people you will find here.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Welcome and enjoy your long stay here at the great ATS!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Greetings Earths natural satellite feline,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

new topics

top topics

join