It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anybody use silver/gold/or crystals?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I switch between silver and gold to make me feel better. Silver is more emotional (feminine moon energy) and it makes everything seem all ethereal. Gold is masculine sun energy and is good for keeping everything oriented in the physical plane. I could never find out which I liked better so I'm not wearing either now, but I am wearing a copper bracelet.

I couldn't tell which hand to wear it on (supposed to be receptive hand), so I flipped a coin and it said my receptive hand was my right. It feels better on the right anyways.

I have about 20 crystals too that I made into pendants and switch around when I want to feel a certain way. It really does feel different.

here is a site about crystals.

www.crystalsandjewelry.com...
also
www.herbalshop.com...

for info about metals go here
www.fortunecity.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I don't really use them, per se.
but I appreciate them, and admire them all for their natural beauty, as well
as their usefulness.

there are a few places I go to collect them, epsecially Quartz crystals..
There is a fairly famous location where Quartz scepters can be found..
Scepters are Regular quartz crystals, that went through two stages of formation.
The second stage causes the crystal to be larger on one end..

sometimes I also find Natural Citrine, and Amethysts..

[edit on 25-11-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:39 PM
link   
If I might ask... (I know very little about the paranormal)

How do you use the crystals and what do you use them for?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I have a crystal pendulum that I use for dowsing and I have crystals around my flat.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by rachel07]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by DragonsDemesne
If I might ask... (I know very little about the paranormal)

How do you use the crystals and what do you use them for?

oh you can wear them on a necklace as pendants or put them in ur pocket. some are for the lower chakras (i.e. your abdomen) and some are for the higher ones (i.e. your head).

or you can just put a few around your house to generate good energy. i have a big quartz crystal in my room.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rachel07
I have a crystal pendulum that I use for dowsing and I have crystals around my flat.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by rachel07]

Good day to you Rachel,

When you "dowsing" do you mean search for water or am I thinking of something else.

If dowsing isn't searching for water then what exactly is it?

Thanks a ton,

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:14 PM
link   
These are just my observations and I'm not trying to debunk anything....

I am a metalsmith/jeweler by trade and I deal with metals and crystals on a daily basis. The only metaphysical properties that I have noticed from basically pieces of the planet; is that I make a fair living selling my work to people that think some stones have properties that will enhance their lives.

The "mojo" in the objects actually comes from the owner, not the other way around. The power is IN YOU!!

Peace and Love

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Hey One Man Short

Here are some links if you're interested

www.canadiandowsers.org...

paranormal.about.com...

You are correct in saying that it's primary use was to find underground water sources. As time passed they were able to test other uses for the dowsing rods.

Some say they are just for finding water, other believe that you can detect supernatural energies with them. I cannot speak through experience, but I would like to experimenting in this sleepy little town of mine. I've found there is quite a bit of dark history with this area....

oops, getting off subject

Hope this helps

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Thanks gangster45 that helps alot.

My interest in this is because my grandmother used to able to find water with what I think was called a devining rod, and she proved it to me one time when I was about 12 or 13...way cool!!!

Maybe the same power is in me.

Who knows. Sorry to get this off topic. I will shut up now..

Thanks everyone.

- One Man Short ®

[edit on 26-11-2005 by One Man Short of Manhood]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:27 PM
link   

When you "dowsing" do you mean search for water or am I thinking of something else.

If dowsing isn't searching for water then what exactly is it?

Yes, dowsing means to search for water in some sort of paranormal way. I've also heard of people trying to do the same thing for metals, like 'dowsing' for silver, but I'm not sure if that is properly called 'dowsing' or if it's called something else. I've never met anyone who could do this, and I don't really believe in it, but who knows?

Maybe I can get some crystals that will make me less tired in the morning, hehe.

top topics

join