It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone ever see one like this??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
my response meant that that toy was prolly not around when you were 18 and this happend =D sry abou the misunderstanding hehe I know i should've made that more clear
opps

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Did it have any obvious means of propulsion? Whoa there I sound like Fox Mulder. Lol. No seriously, what powered it? Could you see? or no? Was there a little hole at the bottom like most people claim?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:46 AM
link   
rand,
I'm not great at guessing distance, it must have been around 60 feet away from me. It was just barely 3 feet above the treetops. If I would have stretched out my arms so one hand looked like it was on each side of the craft there would have been about 2 feet between my hands. Anyone good at triangulation?

About the toy, I misunderstood. Got it now.

The bottom of the craft was smooth and rounded with what looked like a small pipe or antenna sticking out the bottom. I wasn't centered, kinda off to one side.
No obvious means of propulsion, no holes or openings at all on the bottom side.

It's weird, when you see something that makes the hair stand up on the back of your neck that image gets "burned in" to your memory. I still see it in my mind like it happened yesterday.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
So, about 48 foot across? That rules out the old Army in-the-field weather balloons, which were green but only about 8' diameter.

Both the Army and Navy used tethered and free-floating balloons of about that size for airship pilot training, but not the Air Force (as far as we know!). That's just the right amount of helium for one person.

Training balloon at NAS Moffett Field
Army balloon training at Scott Air Field

Hmmm...the Navy's been out of the manned airship business since 1963...or so "they" say. If the AF is running the program now, they've probably redesigned the things to put a cockpit on top; I can't see the fly-boys accepting anything with the pilot hanging underneath
How else you gonna train your giant stealth blimp pilots?

One-man stealth blimps...I like that idea -- it's just sexy enough to get some respect around here

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
rand,
I'm sure it wasn't a balloon.
I like that avatar, wish I had thought of it.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This was a millitary test of a UFO. They were testing one out. And your 42 now so that means that now they could have a million of these and know exactly how to fly them. Think about it, if they were testing them then, think about what they could be doing now.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Conspiracy Theorist06,
Yeah, that's a scary thought. It intrigues me though. Somewhere out there is the info needed to build one. How about a Personal UFO?
Sure would increase your chances with the ladies!

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 08:47 AM
link   
That when looking at it and then the next thing you knew it was moving slowly away right?
Well consider the following:
Did you have a watch? If, so, was it off by 5 mins, 2 hrs??
Have you gone to hypnosis? You might have meet the "aliens" and you don't even know it.
Was everything in slow motion? Alot of people say that time is either missing or that time is in slowmotion with everything around them. IE: walking, talking, ..etc.
Besides the obvious statement that you saw a "USAF" on the side where there other markings or ports that might have been vent ports?
Have you or could you today go back to the location of the spotting and see if the tree tops are dying or if there is any thing that has affected the growth pattern. EI: as seen in crop circles.

Those are just a few question that I have. Please could you answer them.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by texmiller]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 06:01 PM
link   
That thought crossed my mind even at the time it was happening. I noticed nothing strange, no missing time or slowing of speech, etc.
There were no other markings on the craft as far as I could tell.
I could find the exact spot I was standing at without a problem, it was about 20 yards behind my Dads place standing at the biggest pine along the clearing. It would be interesting to go back and see if the tops of the pines are ok, I haven't been there in quite a few years. My Dad sold the place about 7 years ago.
Next time I visit Michigan I'm gonna check that.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Your right texmiller. You see UFOs can travel to our planet so fast because they are going faster than speed of light, which in turn slows down time. They were not going faster than speed of light then, but their whole engine is based on time and light.

If we had personal UFOs then the gov would go corrupt cause their would be mega evidence of conspiracy, right in your own home! At least people would believe that there is aliens and a gov conspiracy if people had em.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Your description of this UFO reminds me of pictures i've seen of the German (nazi) UFO's, they had both portholes as you descibed and a machine-gun sticking out of the bottom (also off center).

See for yourself : www.vho.org...

[edit on 1-12-2005 by Xzygo]

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have only seen a silver UFO before. Twice in California. Both times they made no noise and both times they were in the summer, or near the summer.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xzygo
Your description of this UFO reminds me of pictures i've seen of the German (nazi) UFO's, they had both portholes as you descibed and a machine-gun sticking out of the bottom (also off center).[edit on 1-12-2005 by Xzygo]

It is well know that the Americans used Nazi technology. Operation Paperclip, V2 rockets in the space program, the B-2 and all that. It really makes a hell of a lot of sense to me that these flying saucer designs would have been attempted by the US as well. The designs in the above link sure look familiar to me, and a hell of a lot of people besides no doubt. What I don't understand is why they would keep it such a massive secret. Not perfected yet? Black projects always come to light at some point in time, do they not? I find it hard to believe that the could keep this wrapped up so tightly since the '40s.

posted on Dec, 4 2005 @ 11:17 PM
link   
its in situations like this that people should have a camera, these days they have tiny ones, that even have a neck strap so you can were it around you neck.

Still i am goin to look into this more deeply to see if there are any lose documents online.

usaf

i remember reading some were that the government actually uses some industries that they do not own to mass produce some parts of the ufos and or create them right in the company.

posted on Dec, 6 2005 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I met a guy in Venice Florida that was from Lovells Michigan. He said that he and his Dad had a permit to go into the shooting range near Wurtsmith AFB (on the non-shooting days) and dig up spent casings. He thinks the shooting range is how they "dispose" of the weird flying vehicles that don't make the cut. He said that he saw pieces and parts of aircraft in different spots and some of them did look like they were (at one time) saucer-shaped.

I have been in there before (illegally) but I never saw anything but deer.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join