It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China prepares to invade "inferior white race's" countries

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmatrem

For example, I believe China only has about 10 days of reserves of oil. Once the American population was attack and even if most were killed off, other countries would stop importing supplies including oil... without oil, you don't have the means of an invasion.

That dosnt make any sense what is stopping countrys that arent involved in the conflict from importing oil?
One thing that people overlook is the fact that first world countries will suffer massive shortages when there is a conflict with China I wonder where US military uniforms are made?

Before China attepts any land grap in Asia she will have to have a political agreement with Russia and the likes of Iran to ensure an overland supply route.

This should also be a WAKE up call to the current NZ government.
If the occurance arises how is the NZ military spose to fight a war with out airpower?
We shouldnt have to rely on our allies we should play our part in any war against China.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by xpert11]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Although I am unsure over the validity of the initial article as I find it hard to believe that there are individuals in power who really think that their race is superior to others. Especially as the chinese only got to their level of technology by stealing and copying it from the west. Their vaunted 4000 years of civilization still left them as peasants until the recent past.

However real that speach was, there are fears of a growing conflict with the west for much the same reasons as outllined in the speach, as this article below from the Washington Times notes. So the REASONS may be considered legitimate even is the speach is suspect....

(to all those mindless knee jerk patriots yapping on about "we will fight them in the trenches etc," how about actually reading the articles before posting such spontanious crap)

From the Washington Times

Wei Jingsheng, a leading international advocate for political reform in China, said in an interview with The Washington Times that President Bush and other U.S. leaders do not fully understand the chance of a conflict breaking out and must do more to avert it.

"Sino-U.S. relations are reaching a crucial point and most of the American public does not know about," said Mr. Wei, who spent almost 18 years in Chinese prisons before his release in 1997. "The United States needs to pay more attention to the possibility of nuclear war with China."

Mr. Wei said he has heard from government officials in China, including some within the military, who are worried by the growing chance of a nuclear war.

Recent Chinese military exercises and a Chinese general's threat to use nuclear missiles against U.S. cities are two signs of the danger, said Mr. Wei, who has an office in Washington.

"In the past, China may have felt that it was not time for them to confront the U.S.," Mr. Wei said. "Now, things are different. Now the Chinese feel that they need to use these kind of nuclear threats. China is very serious about that. The nuclear threat from China is a substantial threat, not theoretical."

The comments come as Chinese President Hu Jintao is set to visit Washington next week. They also echo Pentagon concerns that China is preparing to attack Taiwan, also known as the Republic of China, in the next few years.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Netchicken raises a very good point no amount of patorism can change the fact that winning a meaningful victory against China would be diffcult in a small geographical area little alone in a wider conflict.

Wars that have political outcomes like Korea and Gulf war 1 do nobody any favours in those circumtances total war is the only humane thing to do.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Although Minister of Defence, this guy is primarily a soldier. Soldiers tend to speak for the consumption of their troops and tend to be bad politicians.
I wonder why all these kneejerk reactions now?
This guy has always had a tough line and has stated things like this in the past.

In reality, this guy doesn't have the power to take his country to war.

One other thing: Does anyone else think that these comments might have been reported so as to divert attention away from Harbin? There are 3.8 million people there who are pretty pissed off.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Leveller]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Netchicken you need to look who is writing this before you cry the sky is falling. Most people that left china have a axe to grind with the chinese government.

Especially as the chinese only got to their level of technology by stealing and copying it from the west. Their vaunted 4000 years of civilization still left them as peasants until the recent past.

I find this quite disturbing because its normally the west which precches its superioty. How did they make the breakthough in technology very early on without stealing or copying technologies or techniques from the arbas which inture copied from the chinese?.

PS: Only during this past century has the term middle class been used. Agriculture was a large part of any civilization since humans stopped their nomad ways and became farmers

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
HELLO CHINESE DEFENSE MINISTER

I guess you havnt noticed but in todays world its called mutual self assured destruction, you invade the west we nuke your arse and in turn you try to nuke ours!!

OK?

case closed, go back to being peaceful athiest communist's please.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Leveller
In reality, this guy doesn't have the power to take his country to war.

While that is currently true it is possible that a cue could take place. While I cant find anything specif China has a well known lock down on freedom.

link
link

I dont think the CIA is dumb enough to atempt a regime change in China however there is nothing to stop Chi Haotian from taking advantage of one of the group of people who want change. It would be diffcult for Chi Haotian to overthrow the current regime but not impossible.

If Chi Haotian dose overthrow the present regime logic suggests that he wants to purse his agenda in Asia and Aust and wage a war against the USA.
Would America defend Aust ,NZ and Asia or write off there allies in an attempt to apease Chi Haotian?
How can we fight terrorism and this madmen?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Quote xpert11
"If Chi Haotian dose overthrow the present regime logic suggests that he wants to purse his agenda in Asia and Aust and wage a war against the USA.
Would America defend Aust ,NZ and Asia or write off there allies in an attempt to apease Chi Haotian?
How can we fight terrorism and this madmen?"

Im not certain on Asia, but im pretty sure the US and NATO would defend asia.

But i am certain about AUST and NZ, firstly because of the ANZUS military alliance.

Secondly if Australia was taken over (a country the size of mainland usa, just alot less people) the USA would merely be the chicken sitting on the fence awaiting there invasion, Australia has vast natural resources , Gas, uranium , iron ore, Oil , food etc etc -- infact probably enough natural resources to fuel the American military machine through a very prolonged war.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by NumberCruncher]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Yeah, China is no small country... it has an army that it capable of doing devostating things...

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Figher Master FIN]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:14 AM
link   

If this is real get scared. I am serious.

Agreed.
This is a story to keep an eye on. If China does want to expand it borders, it will probably, as Nerdling said, head to south Asia.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RebelSaint
China, despite OVERWHELMING military numbers advantage, would never commit the equivalent of extinction by an outright invasion of the U.S.

That depends entirely on when this invasion happens and how many allies they have, right?

alliance between atleast Russia and one more heavyweight in the global world. If say the East (Russia, China) and a coalition of Arab nations (Iran, Syria) had a true military alliance then and only then would an attack from China come.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some details on the alliances wich has allready been formed....

Also, I'm pretty sure an invasion scenario would never succeed. What is more probable is a sneak massive nuclear or biological or crippling combination of WMD attack on major populated areas of the United States.

They do not have enough ICBM's ( well so assume to think) to prepare the USA for invasion alone. For that they would need the Russians wich could not only could kill at least half the US population but take minimal ( 5- 10 million )casualties in the resulting nuclear exchange.

American allies such as Western Europe, Israel, Japan, South Korea while the U.S. regroups its forces for a counter strike.

But are any of these actually American allies? Would old Europe or any of the other fight for any reason but naked self interest?

I am not too familiar with India's political leaning in the event of WW3 but I am pretty sure India would be mobilized to counter a Chinese invasion.

I think they would stay neutral considering what has been happening just the last few years...

Or they may get sandwiched between China and Pakistan and be forced to defend for their lives.

India and Pakistan seems to be finally moving towards some kinda of settlement despite the best efforts of foreign (read Western) elements to escalate their differences over Kashmir especially.

Interesting times indeed....

That it is!

Stellar

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
"Our strength lies in our intensive attacks and our barbarity..."

China should not be trusted in any way shape or form. Im sure the communist leadership recognizes this quote from Hitler

Then why not ask all the American indsutrialist to stop moving their factories there thus making China stronger daily?

The problem seems to stem directly from the ignorence of the average American ( wich is probably a good average for humanity) when it comes to their belief that the government is there to protect them and look out for their best interest.

To make this a issue about trusting China is imo just misdirection as you have far more to fear from your own government who has more power and cares far less!

Stellar

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by cam man
If china wants to invade the US, just because its running out of room for development. We cant lose. The US will do anything it can do.

ANYONE can lose and doing everything you can is frequently not enough.

From reinstating the draft, droping the newest and most effective weapons on them to the point where its not even right. The allies will oblitarate china. Not even to mention the support we will have.

Wich allies are those? The one's the US keep allied by threat of arms and or economic sanctions? Fear works only as long as you are perceived to be stronger.

Plus china got beat by japan back in ww2. i doubt in 70 years there all ready to invade us and win when they couldnt even hold off a smaller country.

Actually they did NOT get "beat" and THAT should be the lesson you take away from history. When it comes to military history not holding off at the start and winning in the end is not as related as you think.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Well now,i wonder where those chinese folk got that idea from?
Surely it cant be the behaviour of the us admin,the PNAC documents,the oil wars....
Maybe if the west were less agressive it would set a better example for other nations to follow?
On the other hand the chinese have always considered the usa their number one enemy,thats why they have lulled the american govt. into a false sense of security with vast business deals ....who knows what they ve been up to behind the scenes?
Well we in the uk/usa have persued foriegn wars for decades,and we always seem to chose countries where we know we can "kick butt"(at least most recently).If china decide to take action,i reckon we ll be the target.

Live by the sword...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:08 AM
link   
[edit on 26-11-2005 by Silcone Synapse]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by rmatrem
For example, I believe China only has about 10 days of reserves of oil. Once the American population was attack and even if most were killed off, other countries would stop importing supplies including oil... without oil, you don't have the means of an invasion.

news.xinhuanet.com...

China only imported 40% ( 120 million tons) of their oil needs in 2004 and who knows how much is being stored wich the secrecy possible in China...

I really think that Americans should stop believing their government when it tells them about all their so called allies when on even casaul inspection it is evident that the populations of almost all would rather not be involved with America.... Funnily last i checked Russians had on average far better things to say about the American way of life than most of their so called allies.....

Also, you are right, they would have to protect their supply lines, which in fact don't come from China... China is too depended on other countries for much needed supplies while America needs toys from China.

China is much less dependant on sea trade than for instance the US is and in case a major war Russia would supply in critical Chinese oil needs. The whole America-imports-toys-from-China is mostly believed by those who want to since it's not based on anything other than general disdain for that country.

Stellar

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Let's say there's some truth in the report and China really is planning to release a virus that targets non-Chinese people.

Wouldn't H5N1 be a prime candidate for that?

It seems to me that China has the highest incidence of contamination in their poultry, but the lowest [admitted] incidence in humans. Strange?

The virus has already spread worldwide in the wild bird population and when the conditions are right for it to mutate to a human-to-human form, it will most likely occur in multiple locations at the same time. With a fatality rate of around 90%, all this talk of retaliation and nuking everything in sight is just a John Wayne pipedream.

This virus is most fatal to the young and fit in a population, because it's your own immune reaction that ends up killing you. Whichever countries had the most intact population and infrastructure could walk in and take over whenever they choose after that. After all, can anyone here fly a fighter jet? Know how to target and launch an ICBM? Our military is all about technology, and so few of us could use that technology without extensive training.

Even if the Chinese have no special immunity to H5N1 and it goes pandemic, China is going to come out of it with the least infrastructure damage because they have more 'expendable' bodies than any other country. I think they would ABSOLUTELY take advantage of the situation, and if nobody else has said it yet, I'm calling the first Titor.

The Chinese have the world's largest population with the lowest ratio of women. The western world is all about political and economic manuvering, but I think it will be the most basic of human 'needs' that ends up being the new reality.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:32 AM
link   
"Let's say there's some truth in the report and China really is planning to release a virus that targets non-Chinese people.

Wouldn't H5N1 be a prime candidate for that? "

Now where talking, this is a good conspiracy theory .....

Hmmm stock up on NBC gasmasks!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
I wonder how the average chinese person would feel knowing that this general was/is willing to sacrifice 50% of the population for his meglomaniac plan.

It would be interesting to know how widely his idea was disseminated.

As far as a step by step plan goes if china was to expand its territory west (siberia) or south then that would serve to make the rest of the world sit and take notice, making further gains much more difficult if not impossible - hence the strategy of taking down the biggest potential enemy first.

The thought that china would maintain its civilization after major nuclear conflict is a pipe dream making this idea too risky to pull off.

The idea that russia would ally itself with china when its population is at the same risk by chinese bio-warfare is also far-fetched, besides russia knows the tiger is at its door ready to pounce at the first oppurtunity.

These are the ravings of a madman to say the least and its no surprise he's out of a job.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
China will not invade the US.

The countries around China should be more concerned. Like Kazakhstan, Russia, Taiwan, Vietnam, Uzbekistan, South and North Korea, Japan, Australia etc.

I think this will boost support for the European Union to unify even more aswell. Which isn't really a solution either and a bad thing for the European people in the longterm.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join