It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China prepares to invade "inferior white race's" countries

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by StellarX
Thanks for good find trIckz! I have read some similar stuff all over the net but it's interesting to see that someone managed to put all that together two years ago.....

While we are on the topic of scare-mongering ( we should hope) here are something out of my archive.....

Russia and China Prepare for War -- Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

And that really can be called a summary of sort as i have dozens of individual links that proves most of these statements are not idle speculation or conjecture.

Stellar

[edit on 27-11-2005 by StellarX]

Yeh thanks for reading some real facts about china insteed of making up there own in there own minds. Some people do not realize how advanced China's fighting force is and there better then ours actaully since there missle's (russian stones) are unstopable with any known defense we have today they can take out land sea air and even a satalite with the newer ones.

Plus with all this spying going on they now have our most advanced secretes probally, they stole our new navel defense tech... This is close to a living nightmare for out armed forces since now the raging dragon is getting the same equipment and training as we give our troops. Now the only way to beat them at there own game is put a military base on the moon first imo. That would give a advantage over everything, theres so many new techniques we could use on a invading force if we had back up from the moon i anit even sure on all the real ideas but i saw a program on it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
some video of the china war games
www.cnn.com...
www.cnn.com...
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by xmotex

what about when its backed up by the epoch times?

The Epoch Times is the original source of the supposed speech, and is closely affiliated with the Falun Gong religious cult. It's linked from the original post.

The only other source I have found claiming the speech is real is Hal Lindsey's site. Lindsey is an apocalyptic evangelical Christian who has been forecasting the imminent doom of civilization since 1970, and uncritically promoting anything that makes it seem like the end is near. As far as I can tell, civilization continues to exist.

[edit on 11/27/05 by xmotex]

I am sorry to say this but your deadly wrong ... Epoch times is way behind on this speech i read it the first day it was translated into English. I think they should credit this place www.halturnershow.com...

What you are about to read is a VERBATIM translation of the actual speech; with corrections solely for grammar. The content has not been altered. The original Chinese language text is also included below for verification! This is not a news story about the speech, but rather the actual text of the speech itself

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps
Americans are the best and most copious marksmen in the world. What invader would ever be content in an occupied USA when their head can get taken off by a rifle bullet at any time?

Are you kidding me, if the American Army is anything to go by, Americans will wipe out halr the population by themselves.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:03 PM
link   
If that were true then you would've won the Korean war.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Epoch times is way behind on this speech i read it the first day it was translated into English.

Actually I think that was where I saw it, the first time this story got posted a month or so back. The layout looks familiar. Hal Turner is not exactly the most reliable source on the planet either. The Chinese transcription doesn't prove much of anything, if the original fake was in Chinese, which I suspect it was.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex

Epoch times is way behind on this speech i read it the first day it was translated into English.

Actually I think that was where I saw it, the first time this story got posted a month or so back. The layout looks familiar. Hal Turner is not exactly the most reliable source on the planet either. The Chinese transcription doesn't prove much of anything, if the original fake was in Chinese, which I suspect it was.

Well hal was the first, its more reliable then a Communist run network which POSTED IT, lol. So if it was fake then the commnuist were lieing to thereselves. Maybe if someone came out with some audio that would make it more reasonable but you wouldnt understand a thing...

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Earthscum
Personally, I really do believe that America is underestimated, and I'll state again... if you beat a docile dog, he WILL show his primitive side and bite you in retaliation!
Im curious, how are your rifles going to affect tanks and armoured vehicles and how would you cope against chemical or biological weapons?

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:55 PM
link   

First off, I am wondering where the evidence is, besides this questionable (validity can not even be confirmed) speech by one Chinese EX-official, that suggests China has the worst intentions for the United States and the Western world? I am simply not convinced that this relatively peaceful, though perhaps socially repressive, country wishes to set in motion the demise of the status quo modern world. I hope this isn't offending you.

Interesting response jsaber802. I am just tired of the one-line posters who say a "cult" website has no credibility. Some people seem to exist on ATS simply to defend China. I feel that the Falun Gong guy (probably just a Tony Robbins/David Koresh goofball) is fleeing China, a communist government not famous for free speech so perhaps some of his news (or the news of his followers on the ET website) may have some truth to it.

The point I am making is a larger one. The Internet is constantly mocked for producing crap stories. My thinking is that the way to resolve this negative view of Internet news is to dig a bit deeper into some of the people who make claims on the Internet. That means we can't simply dismiss a report simply because it comes from a wacky site. We have to dig a bit deeper. Some of what Falun Gong says about their persecution is apparently true. The CCP does use force against its own citizens. You know this I am sure.

I am also wondering why everyone WANTS to make one of our largest trading partners out to be the apocalyptic antagonist, when she has no motive for destroying us militarily?

Why are you equating the CCP leaders to the Chinese people. The Chinese people are utterly subjugated as I'm sure you know. It's the sanity of the leaders which the FG articles question, from what I can see. The people are not really allowed to have a say. That's why they get shot dead in public when they try.

Additionally, do you really believe that all American news stations recieved the same memo to censor all China-related news from filtering down to your average American citizen?

Media doesn't work that way. They simply do not report on China, and if our government learns anything about China, they will not really pass it on to us. The USA leaders do not explain repeated Chinese espionage to Americans. They can't totally surpress the news, but they can sure bury it. The current administration wants us to ignore the fact that Chinese people get paid pennies to make our material goods. They want China off our radar.

Perhaps China is not in the news because they simply keep their affairs to themselves, and have no intention to grant the world any more of a 'show' than we already have. You must also remember that despite anything you read, the U.S. and China have a special relationship in terms of education and economics.

Of course they have a special relationship. It's called global money. China is participating in this global money project wherein it just fine to have slaves make products for Americans. As long as you are technically improving the slaves' life in their home country, it's all legal. Nobody wants to break this system up.

However, if the Chinese slave/citizens realize how corrupt their top tier citizens and party members are, they may hang these leaders in the streets.

The Epoch Times puts out a lot of news, and names some of their sources from what I can recall. They say the CCP is potentially looking to expand, and also that perhaps the party is desperate. If that's true, we Americans have no way of knowing it. We Americans apparently cannot trust our intelligence agencies (9/11 foreknowledge anyone?) or BushCo. We are reduced to using some wacko website to try and get whatever data we can. To put it plainly, I trust the Falun Gong leader about as much as I trust Dubya.

China holds 1/5th of humanity within its borders. If these billion humans cannot control the words spewed by its military hawks then it could also indicate loss of control in other areas. If that happens, its bad news for all humans. Why can I not expect better from China?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by smallpeeps]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:11 PM
link   
genetic weapons

www.unesco.org...

seems to have been written in 99, so im sure they have enough info to produce race specific weapons

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Gosh I am getting tired of the chest beating empty teenage retoric.

What makes you think that the Russians / British / name your country, don't have people with the same skills and the same equipment as American snipers do?

Unless you have an army of snipers how can you expect them to be any more than an irritation, suposing they are even alive after the chemical weapons have passed through the populace.

Can we rise above this level of nonsence, it really does the thread no service.

Personally, I really do believe that America is underestimated, and I'll state again... if you beat a docile dog, he WILL show his primitive side and bite you in retaliation!

Americans are the best and most copious marksmen in the world. What invader would ever be content in an occupied USA when their head can get taken off by a rifle bullet at any time?

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Interesting response jsaber802. I am just tired of the one-line posters who say a "cult" website has no credibility. Some people seem to exist on ATS simply to defend China. I feel that the Falun Gong guy (probably just a Tony Robbins/David Koresh goofball) is fleeing China, a communist government not famous for free speech so perhaps some of his news (or the news of his followers on the ET website) may have some truth to it.

There are other reasons to question the validity of this article than a deep and abiding love for the PRC. The Falun Gong clearly have been persecuted by the PRC - all the more reason for them to fight the PRC with whatever means they have, including propaganda. Propaganda includes all sorts of things, from slyly spinning otherwise factual accounts all the way to pure fiction.

The point I am making is a larger one. The Internet is constantly mocked for producing crap stories.

Maybe that's because the Internet, in addition to it's obvious benefits, also makes it a lot more easy to spread pure BS and pretend it's fact. Thus, the Internet also produces a lot of crap stories.

My thinking is that the way to resolve this negative view of Internet news is to dig a bit deeper into some of the people who make claims on the Internet. That means we can't simply dismiss a report simply because it comes from a wacky site. We have to dig a bit deeper.

I cant argue with that. I dug a bit deeper, and what I found didn't lend the claim any credibility.

Some of what Falun Gong says about their persecution is apparently true. The CCP does use force against its own citizens. You know this I am sure.

Faulun Gong's legitimate claims of persecution don't automatically mean this particular claim has any merit. The PRC does use force against it's citizens - well all governments do, but the PRC is notably overzealous about it. But just because the PRC is a relatively opressive state still does not constitute proof that they intend to exterminate the rest of the species.

For such a claim to be taken seriously, more evidence is needed than a transcipt that even according to it's presenters "cannot be independently verified". Like I've been saying, anyone could have written this and claim it was a speech given by Chi Haotian, anyone else for that matter. I could change it around a little and claim it was given by George Bush.

[edit on 11/27/05 by xmotex]

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken
Gosh I am getting tired of the chest beating empty teenage retoric.

What makes you think that the Russians / British / name your country, don't have people with the same skills and the same equipment as American snipers do?

Unless you have an army of snipers how can you expect them to be any more than an irritation, suposing they are even alive after the chemical weapons have passed through the populace.

Can we rise above this level of nonsence, it really does the thread no service.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by Netchicken]

A sniper is a sniper, no difference at all, scope, aim, fire, relocate. If you look here you can see what gear the chinese use. They steal our tech and make there own with it.

www.sinodefence.com...

OH AND CHINA HAS KILLED OVER 120 MILLION PEOPLE SINCE THE COMMUNIST TAKE OVER GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, AND ALL RELIGIONS ARE BANNED ONLY CHURCHES, MOSQUE, TEMPLES UNDER COMMUNIST RULES ARE ALLOWED

[edit on 28-11-2005 by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   

I am just tired of the one-line posters who say a "cult" website has no credibility.

I dont read it because its biased the reason their biased is that they are a cult website.

Theres a difference between what you are saying. You might look at a website and say omg china has done it again while i look at this and say jesus same BS from falun gong again. You post some fantasic claims one day which turn out to be BS i wont read the same paper.

Any large news network is a becon for biased information to get aired. let it be the BBC CNN Fox or Xinhu. they are biased on dont show the other side of the story

The biggest reason i dont believe any of this shiet is because none of the other anti-china american chest thumping networks do not air this information. Why you might ask, because its not backed up by edvidence.

Someone tells them something and they think good we got a scoop without checking their source. bad journalism

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
A sniper is a sniper, no difference at all, scope, aim, fire, relocate. If you look here you can see what gear the chinese use. They steal our tech and make there own with it. www.sinodefence.com...

Jesus.....

You are annoying

OH AND CHINA HAS KILLED OVER 120 MILLION PEOPLE SINCE THE COMMUNIST TAKE OVER GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS, AND ALL RELIGIONS ARE BANNED ONLY CHURCHES, MOSQUE, TEMPLES UNDER COMMUNIST RULES ARE ALLOWED

You read that off some random site i presume?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 02:38 AM
link   
--Very interesting thread by the way.--

Being a believer that as a world our time is up and we are overdue for an apocalypse, I think this is another great example of how the world will end soon.

Seriously, China is a major power and it is looking to start trouble. Could this mean inevitable warfare between China and the US??? Maybe indirect combat sometime in the near future???

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
China would be stupid to use nuclear weapons against US ground targets because the primary targets they would strike are the very ones that have the aircraft runways they would need to land "one million" troops on US soil.

Who cares about runways?

The only reason the USSR and the USA didn't "push the button, Max" was that they had parity and thus MAD, Mutually-Assured Destruction.

China doesn't have parity, not in numbers of weapons, nor of means of delivery, thus they only guarantee SAD, Self-Assured Destruction.

If China launched its entire arsenal at the US, the National Command Authority could guarantee the destruction of China before the lights went out. A few million, maybe even 50 million Yanks would die. Hundreds of millions of Chinese would die, their country (along with a fair chunk of the northern hemisphere) would suffer through a very LONG nuclear winter and Beijing would be a carpark, leaving the UN to have to put peacekeepers on the ground in China and the Taiwanese to suddenly offer themselves as the helping hand, and new government, the PRC needs.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer

Im curious, how are your rifles going to affect tanks and armoured vehicles and how would you cope against chemical or biological weapons?

I'm curious, how do you intend to get those tanks and armoured vehicles from China to the contninental United States? Rice-paper boats, perhaps?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by chinawhite

Originally posted by trIckz_R_fO_kIdz
A sniper is a sniper, no difference at all, scope, aim, fire, relocate. If you look here you can see what gear the chinese use. They steal our tech and make there own with it. www.sinodefence.com...

Jesus.....

You are annoying

You read that off some random site i presume?

Well then, why don't you tell us how many people died in the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution and the invasion of Tibet. While you're at it you might as well add the estimated 1/5 to 1/4 of the Cambodian population killed by the Khmer Rouge as China was their only backer and gave them full support. Not to mention the citizens of the DPRK who've died as a result of China's unequivacal support for their government.

So religious tolerance is openly practised in China, is it?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
Well then, why don't you tell us how many people died in the Great Leap Forward and the Cultural Revolution and the invasion of Tibet. While you're at it you might as well add the estimated 1/5 to 1/4 of the Cambodian population killed by the Khmer Rouge as China was their only backer and gave them full support.

all together 10-15million.

That is my overestimate

Not to mention the citizens of the DPRK who've died as a result of China's unequivacal support for their government.

Or the western world continued harassment of this country

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Castles In The Sky

From the source article:
Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible.

If I read this correctly, the presenter of this information seems quite confident that no corroboration for this article can be found.

Why?

Because it's a hoax.

The quoted statement alone is proof enough, just by virtue of what it says, and several other members have repeatedly pointed out this and other glaring flaws with the source article.

No one who is telling the truth could possibly be certain or honestly claim that an event which actually happened cannot be independently verified. How can they prove a negative?

The statement is, in other words, a tacit admission by the presenter that this article is patently false, which is the only logical reason why it cannot be independently verified.

If the article were genuine, the statement itself would be a lie, because someone else -- whether a witness, a record of the speech or even Chi Haotian himself -- might be able to verify the article's legitimacy. The statement can only be true if the article is fictitious.

The presence of this logical fallacy clearly exposes the hoax, though it is hardly the only indication of chicanery in this case. It's nonsense -- the unattributed source opens the article by utterly discrediting itself.

As far as I can tell, and judging from the actual disclaimers (“believed to have been”? Give me a freakin' break! Why not just say, “It is said...” or more appropriately, “Once upon a time...”) which are used to introduce the article itself, the foundation for this entire thread is a lie (and probably another one of Netchicken's trademark exposés of the tendency of people to believe what reinforces their prejudices), and that's something which makes it all that much more educational.

Students of black propaganda, disinformation, information warfare and mind control would do well to take note of the intriguing lesson in perceptual manipulation this thread documents so abundantly.

When someone tells you they are lying, believe them.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by HowlrunnerIV
While you're at it you might as well add the estimated 1/5 to 1/4 of the Cambodian population killed by the Khmer Rouge as China was their only backer and gave them full support.

Actually, the US supported the Red Khmer as well and gave them support for revenge motives. see, the red Khmer had the nasty habit of regularly making military incursions into Vietnam, with which the US had just suffered humiliating defeat. The Chinese also lost miserably when they thought they'd teach the Vietnamese a lesson.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by Simon666]

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join