It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: China prepares to invade "inferior white race's" countries

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Basically Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense, has stated in a speach to his generals that China will need to start war to expand its borders in order to survive. Otherwise the country will collapse internally from overpopulation, and the communist party will collapse as well. It contains facinating xenophobic statements about chinese being the superior race in the world and that domination and occupation is its right in the future.

ykien.net

Our Chinese people are wiser than the Germans because, fundamentally, our race is superior to theirs. ... What makes us different from Germany is that we are complete atheists, while Germany was primarily a Catholic and Protestant country..
From the perspective of history, the reason that China is faced with the issue of living space is because Western countries have developed ahead of Eastern countries. Western countries established colonies all around the world, therefore giving themselves an advantage on the issue of living space. To solve this problem, we must lead the Chinese people outside of China, so that they could develop outside of China.

After the June 4 riot was suppressed, we have been thinking about how to prevent China from peaceful evolution and how to maintain the Communist Party’s leadership. We thought it over and over but did not come up with any good ideas. If we do not have good ideas, China will inevitably change peacefully, and we will all become criminals in history. After some deep pondering, we finally come to this conclusion: Only by turning our developed national strength into the force of a fist striking outward—only by leading people to go out —can we win forever the Chinese people’s support and love for the Communist Party.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

I first read this article in a magazine that said it was read at the highest levels in Washington. After reading it I googled it on the web and found a transcript.

Having read it once I couldn't believe it. This is not some politico hack, but the leader of Chinese defence advocating war and invasion to secure the countries and communist parties success.

If it was written by a neo nazi white supremsiist we would dismiss it as one kooks twisted ideals, but this makes any white supremisists look like children, he can back it up with a massive army that is building at a tremendous rate.

This is the same type of speach the same themes the same xenophobia and the same insanity that Hitler would have written. Indeed he compares China now to Nazi Germany and tries to obfuscate the terms with nazi tags "livingspace" to hide the fact.

If this is real get scared. I am serious.

Related News Links:
english.epochtimes.com

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

If this is real get scared. I am serious.

You are absolutley correct. They are a big country, with a big army, and a big nuclear arsenal.

If this gets to "throw down" stage, yeah, then every country in the world that is not China should be concerned.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:39 PM
link   
... more...
www.halturnershow.com...

In it, he spoke openly about China's need for "more living space" and stated bluntly that The United States, Canada and Australia are the only places large enough to accommodate future Chinese needs.

He notes the need for a quick, effective biological attack upon the U.S. to depopulate it as a prelude to conquest, and plainly states that China is working on genetic bio-weapons to kill everyone except "yellow people."

More frightening was his admission of an ongoing deliberate deception of the U.S., with China portraying itself as a peaceful business partner, while actually planning to kill "one or two hundred million Americans."

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Netchicken]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Where is China going to go? Westwards into undeveloped steppes and deadly terrain?

I doubt that. Probably head south to the lush jungles of south east Asia.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
NOOOOOOOOOO! Where am I gonna get my lil plastic USA flags from?

Holy crap! I thought we had more time before WW3. That is, if it is real...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Nerdling, and who do you think poses a bigger threat to any, and most of the plans of the Communist party of China to control other lands, like Taiwan?

What about the present disputes that China has with Japan and other countries, over land and natural resources?

[edit on 25-11-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
... more...

speakout.com...

But do you know why Japan succeeded in its surprise attack at the Pearl Harbor? The main reason is that Japan was acute enough to discover the theory that the United States was testing at that time, the theory that the air forces should attain sea supremacy as well as the strategic theory initiated by the United States that air supremacy should precede and guarantee sea supremacy. Japan took over these American strategic theories, applied them in its raid of Pearl Harbor, and achieved a stunning success.

Now we are seeing a historical repetition: as early as in the 1950s the Untied States came up with the theory that the environmental weapons will be super weapons in future warfare; now CCP has taken over this theory and used its limited financial resources in a secret research of a lethal weapon that it can resort to in a future war for world hegemony.

Now CCP has used environmental weapons in its prewar exercises, while the United States, the Initiator of the theory that environmental weapons will be the super weapons in the future, will be subject to the humiliation it underwent as a result of the raid on Pearl Harbor.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:04 PM
link   
... more...
www.upi.com...

WASHINGTON, Nov. 22 (UPI) -- Asian allies are becoming increasingly skeptical of the U.S. military and are quietly warning the Bush administration not to enter into a military confrontation with China.

The overwhelming assessment by Asian officials, diplomats and analysts is that the U.S. military simply cannot defeat China. It has been an assessment relayed to U.S. government officials over the past few months by countries such as Australia, Japan and South Korea, Insight magazine online reported in its Nov. 21-27 issue.

Most Asian officials have expressed their views privately. However, Tokyo Governor Shintaro Ishihara has gone public, warning that the United States would lose any war with China.

"If each side pulls the trigger, though it may not be stretched to nuclear weapons, and the wider hostilities expand, I believe America cannot win as it has a civic society that must adhere to the value of respecting lives," Ishihara told the Washington-based Center for Strategic and International Studies.

Ishihara said U.S. ground forces, with the exception of the Marines, were "extremely incompetent" and would be unable to stem a Chinese conventional attack. He said China would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons against Asian and American cities -- even at the risk of a massive U.S. retaliation.

Ishihara said the U.S. military could not counter a wave of millions of Chinese soldiers prepared to die in any onslaught against U.S. forces. After 2,000 casualties, he said, the U.S. military would be forced to withdraw.

apc

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well... history certainly does repeat itself.

Despite the fact that I feel the US military is grossly underestimated by these "
Asian officials," I think it should be pointed out that if China did decide to follow in the footsteps of Nazi Germany, the exact same thing would happen:

The rest of the world would unite against them, and crush them.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
WoW
This looks to be happening really fast.

All I have to say is they better start this war (and conscription) while I'm a young man. No way I want my kids to have to deal with these bunch of crazy asses.

Ive said it befor on this site that Im board with this world's events and I belive that many american/canadian youth are like myself. If China thinks that we would just sit back and watch on t.v. the next "natzi" type army invade our borders they are completely insane.

Most of us youth have grown up watching and hear of wars and many of us males in some sick way would like to participate in a world war. Like, in the way that if they were faced with it, they would not run away from it. I spent may whole childhood playing with GG Joes and imagining epic battles to save plastic dolls... If we are faced with a real opposition like is being said in this thread, then I'am very very optimistic that the America's (the free world too) are in safe hands from these crazed Chinese Communists.

[edit on 11/25/05 by HumptyDumpty]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Netchicken

Ishihara said U.S. ground forces, with the exception of the Marines, were "extremely incompetent" and would be unable to stem a Chinese conventional attack. He said China would not hesitate to use nuclear weapons against Asian and American cities -- even at the risk of a massive U.S. retaliation.

Ishihara said the U.S. military could not counter a wave of millions of Chinese soldiers prepared to die in any onslaught against U.S. forces. After 2,000 casualties, he said, the U.S. military would be forced to withdraw.

Obviously Mr. Ishihara has been drinking the CCP Joy Juice again.

China would be stupid to use nuclear weapons against US ground targets because the primary targets they would strike are the very ones that have the aircraft runways they would need to land "one million" troops on US soil. If it was suspected that China was launching an attack of that type or the realization that CCP forces were engaged in a massive land war against the US, not only would Bejing cease to exist, but their transports would be either sunk or shot down before they could land on US soil. Furthermore they forget that there are thousands of ex-US military and many thousands of ARMED US citizens who would fight in an extended guerilla war until not only were the Chinese defeated, but were completely slaughtered as well. The lands of the United States would be an abatior for the invading troops, you better believe it.

Besides, would the Chinese be so stupid as to turn off the money flow?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2stepsfromtop
Furthermore they forget that there are thousands of ex-US military and many thousands of ARMED US citizens who would fight in an extended guerilla war until not only were the Chinese defeated, but were completely slaughtered as well. The lands of the United States would be an abatior for the invading troops, you better believe it.

Werd, Brotha!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This guy's rantings are dangerously close to those of Hitler in his book, as well as his unreleased sequel to it. To those of us who have yet to realize the threat that we face from Communist China, I hope this serves as a wakeup call. Our government and intelligence services have already admitted that they underestimated the Chinese military buildup and capability over the last decade. Their deployment of spies to this nation is unpresedented, and they are taking advantage of our free society and economy, all of which they deny to their own people (likely to their advantage in this case).

However, as was stated above, China could never conquer the United States in a ground war. Besides the logistical problem of landing the millions of soldiers needed to engage in a ground invasion, the American people are armed to the teeth. Never in history has an enemy faced a nation of people with so much pride and so much power when it is all laid on the line. We love what we have, and if push ever comes to shove each and every last one of us would fight to our last breath defending those things. China is wrong to assume that the American people would stop supporting a war after 2,000 casualties. While that may be the case in Iraq, it would never be the case in the face of a Chinese attack. We would tolerate the deaths of every last person in this country before we ever would surrender to an enemy like Communist China. Guerilla warfare used in Vietnam and Iraq would pale in comparison to what the US citizens would do.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Is there a reason no one has questioned the sources yet? I mean, am I the only one who finds them to be completely uncredible? No Chinese official, no matter how dumb, would say this stuff in public whether it was true or not. I've seen variations of such statements posted around in the past, and they were always fake.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
First: any chance the translation was tampered with?

Second: China does not have the capability to invade and subjugate the US, nor will they ever. The best they could achieve would be pushing us out of SE Asia. Since we have no more right to dominate those lands than they do, I couldn't care less. I do feel bad about the natives, who are in the most uncomfortable position imaginable - resource-rich shuttlecock always aloft and stinging from the smack.

Finally: Did he take off his shoe and beat it against the podium? No? Well then I'm not convinced.
Seriously, talk is talk, and nothing more, and we all know talk is cheap. The Chinese have lived by the principle of asymetrical warfare for thousands of years, I don't see them changing their stripes any time soon.

The Chinese military is moving ahead by leaps and bounds, but there is no substitute for home-field advantage. The German army in WW2 was vastly superior to the French resistance forces, and yet the resistance did incalculable damage to the legions of tanks and regulars, using often-primitive technology like sticky sock-bombs and minced cashew shells.

On the other hand, terrifying Americans is still quite profitable for the defense industry that props this country up and keeps the reanimated corpse shambling dutifully, if not efficiently, along the path to Hell. Given the fact that the Chinese own a substantial portion of this country, and have a vested interest in maintaining its profitability via a continuation of the military-industrial complex, it makes perfect sense for China to mime the boogeyman.

Even if they could take a foothold and retain it for more than five minutes, they would be in much the same position as we now find ourselves in Iraq. Stretched thin, fighting a war against an invisible, highly-motivated, well-funded militia, and doing so without the support of the citizens at home. The Chinese would have no choice but to employ scorched earth tactics or abandon the whole campaign. Neither would serve their needs.

Salting the earth may be militarily effective, but it's no way to build an empire. The Chinese military leaders can't possibly be so stupid as to believe they can nuke us into oblivion and then export a billion people to immediately colonize the desert of glass and ash. It just doesn't work that way.

Much more likely is a lightning strike against the countries in SE Asia which the US has been mucking about in for some time. Vietnam was a war for resources, and we've basically kept that market open to western exploitation ever since. Indonesia, same story. The Chinese military will quite soon be capable (if they're not already) of taking and holding just about anything in their hemisphere, and I wouldn't be at all surprised to see them do just that.

After all, what's the point of maintaining a massive military if you're not going to take it to war once in a while?

The Chinese could take and hold a half dozen oil-rich countries, and the US would be forced to make a decision: cut losses and focus on domestic energy sources, or fight with China for possession of the third party resources. The most likely outcome as I see it is a deal struck after the fact to share exploitation rights, which would suit both major powers just fine.

In any case, there's no reason to be afraid..of anything. Death is the most pleasurable experience of your life, it makes heroin look like bitter skittles. Dying is really not bad at all, and irrational fear of it only hampers one's ability to stay alive. It's totally self-defeating. Not to mention the fact that most people live what can only loosely be called a life, and would hardly notice the loss of said life, if not for the absence of television and masturbation in the afterlife.

Is the majority so focused on protecting this disposable consumer paradise they don't even recognize the fact that they're terrified of what is, essentially, a release from bondage?

In the final analysis, China can't feasibly invade my backyard, or yours for that matter, so what's the issue? We can certainly sympathize with those happless individuals who find themselves in the path of the red bulldozer, but there's really not a whole lot we can do about it. The thought of China invading the EU is pretty much laughable, but if it happens I'll gladly eat my hat. Thing is, all this talk about inferior races, and rightful conquest, blah, blah, blah, is probably a smokescreen for a resource grab in their own backyard (a resource grab necessitated by a rapidly growing industrial economy combined with domestic unrest).

If you live in SE Asia I highly reccomend you move somewhere a little less contested, like Antarctica for example. But ze Germans are probably safe.

apc

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Looks like the primary way they intend to deal with us is the preemptive use of genetic bio-weapons engineering to target non-Chinese.

I guess it's time to stock up on NBC masks.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
"The following is a transcript of a speech believed to have been given by Mr. Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission. Independently verifying the authorship of the speech is not possible. It is worth reading because it is believed to set out the CCP’s strategy for the development of China. "

right... believed to have been... believed to set... VERIFYING THE AUTHORSHIP IS NOT POSSIBLE... this is a bunch of rubbish...

And besides there is more to war with the US then living space.

And regards with going to war with the US, there is one key diffference between the US and every other country in the world...

They are the ONLY country with the capability of moving massive amounts of troops and equipment anywhere in the world within a day. Sure China has a large army... but they would have to get there first...

I can't believe I wasted my time on this one

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Interesting times indeed.

Just to set the record straight:

1. Chi Hoatian is a former Defense Minister, NOT current. He was promoted to the PB, but not the PBSC in 1997 - and already lost the job. That should tell us something about Chinese politics, power plays, and priorities.

2. The "paper" cited above is actually a speech given by Chi Hoatian, published last year in a book called the Nine Commentaries.

3. In direct response to the Nine Commentaries, over 5.6 million Chinese people have renounced the Chinese Communist Party, with thousands more renouncing the Party every day.

It is most interesting to me that this information is now being covered in the West from a fear-mongering angle - which ignores the fact that Hoatian's speech is motivating millions of Chinese to renounce the CCP.

Of note, President Bush is in China right now for a three day state visit. Also, President Bush invited Chinese President Hu Jintao to make an official trip to the United States early next year.

There is no doubt that there are hawks and doves in China, just as there are in the USA. However, the Chinese hawks do not appear to have any significant political drag - nor are they winning the hearts of the Chinese people.

Also see: Quitting the CCP Is the Awakening of Integrity

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
One problem with China is that the Communists are keeping a lid on (and in some cases taking advantage of) growing Nationalist sentiment in China.

With the CCP out of the way, we may have a much more aggressive China to deal with.

Lesser of two evils, methinks....

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Good post. This link has more detail as well:

english.epochtimes.com...

This plan is laid out in two speeches written by Chi Haotian, Minster of Defense and vice-chairman of China’s Central Military Commission, and posted on the Internet. The background surrounding the speeches is still shrouded in mystery. The titles of the two speeches are “War Is Approaching Us” [1] and “War Is Not Far from Us and Is the Midwife of the Chinese Century.” The two, judging from their similar contexts and consistent theme, are indeed sister articles.

When the military is made to look weak via Iraq and the USAF and ANG are made to look like they cannot stop civilian airliners from crashing into skyscrapers, of course it makes CCP generals lick their chops for war. We look like idiots thanks to the sabotage of our government and military at the highest levels. Iraq is a massive tactical blunder for those who don't profit from it directly (read: 99.98% of Americans).

However, so long as there are rifles in America, there will be havok created by Americans against any occupying force until the end of time. America is just too big for an invader to hold. There are too many places for snipers (and their kids) to hide and take endless potshots at the invaders.

Nuke war is probable within in the next 10-30 years but I don't think it'd be the end of the USA outright. Our nuke enemies wouldn't kill all of us. Everyone in the northern hemisphere will need radiation-proof shelters, regardless. Start building yours now. In America, you don't even need a building permit for a bomb-shelter in some cases.

Every citizen of a nuke-owning nation that tortures citizens of other nations (which nations may or may not also have nukes), should prepare to survive a nuclear strike. Period. Six inches of concrete between you and the outside at least. Plan to stay there for at least three-months, and then part-time for weeks thereafter. Once the worst passes, I don't think life will be unbearable. Horrible, but not unbearable.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by smallpeeps]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join