It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People posting, thats my rant!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Here is my RANT of the hour.

People who respond to my posts.

I post just to post, I don't want to read what you think of it. If I wanted to know I would ask you in a public forum on an electronic chain-like of inter-connected computer terminals with next to real-time response time for all users.

If I wanted to debate a topic I would invent something that would allow us to chat to one another without picking up the telephone and talking, I would invent something that would be just like mail but without paper and stamps. I would call it ....oh....maybe "online electronic deilvery of mail-like information without paper or stamps."

But until something like that happens I will be most happy if everyone reads this post, forms a thought about it but DOES NOT reply to this post.

Thank you for NOT sharing,

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Oh! I'm sorry! I was too busy Posting. Now, what did you say?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Man Short of Manhood
Here is my RANT of the hour.

People who respond to my posts.

I post just to post, I don't want to read what you think of it. If I wanted to know I would ask you in a public forum on an electronic chain-like of inter-connected computer terminals with next to real-time response time for all users.

If I wanted to debate a topic I would invent something that would allow us to chat to one another without picking up the telephone and talking, I would invent something that would be just like mail but without paper and stamps. I would call it ....oh....maybe "online electronic deilvery of mail-like information without paper or stamps."

But until something like that happens I will be most happy if everyone reads this post, forms a thought about it but DOES NOT reply to this post.

Thank you for NOT sharing,

- One Man Short ®

"responding ONLY to WALKSTHROUGHTIME"
SHE'll probably like this , you think?

[edit on 25-11-2005 by spacedoubt]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Oh son of a monkey-spank! Now I am going to have to REALLY rant about being responded to (wink)!

Guess there is only one thing left to do! ----> :w:

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Hey I just thought of something.

I wonder if I am angry with myself for responding to myself after I specifically asked myself not to do that!

Hmmmmm?

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Hmmm... Let's see now.... what was I doing?
Oh yeah! I remember!!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Hi people, just replying to let the world know I have nothing to say in this thread. Sure, I could just shut up, but then how would you know I have nothing to say?

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Does anybody see the irony of this whole thread

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
Does anybody see the irony of this whole thread

Thats the whole idea my friend...the whole idea!

(wink wink)

Now I have done it, I have replied AGAIN to my own thread about not replying to my threads...arrrrrghh :bash:

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Dang it! :bnghd: There it goes again!
Almost sounds like someone whisperin' right above me...
But that can't be... can it?
Naaaaaaaaaah!

Hmmmm.... No sense in tryin' to "respond" to that!
Guess I'll just go back to what I was doin'...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
[looks @ WalksThroughTime]What was it you were doing again?[/looks @ WalksThroughTime]

Hmmm...me thinks this may be a way to get under my skin....it's almost like they are responding without actually responding!

- One Man Short ®

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Your posts are meaningless...the replies are meaningless...

What a way to spend our time. For the record, who cares?!

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Hmmm...
*scratches itching ear*
There goes that wind again...
Ah wonner what it all means?

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   
So basicly, *snip* I know that you said not to post, but I just like to push buttons. Was this your origional intention? Reverse psychology? BOO! *snip*

[edit on 16-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by LqdCID
So basicly, you're just a post-whore? You're pretty weak-minded, kid. I know that you said not to post, but I just like to push buttons. Was this your origional intention? Reverse psychology? BOO! Enjoy your career as a garbage man.

It's pretty pitiful how some people lack the mental dexterity to recognize jocularity and superciliousness when they see it.

The posters that have infiltrated this thread before you appreciated the fact that it was posted tongue in cheek.

I feel compassion for you my friend as it must be agonizing to go through life the way you do, and not be able to see humor when you read it.

I can only hope that you reacquire your ability to diagnosticate incongruity, if you ever had such an ability. Until then I can only wish you luck as you footslog your way around BTS.

Thanks for posting my superannuated friend.

- One Man Short ®

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It would seem a discussion board isn't the thing you're looking for. Try a "book."

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Did someone say something in hear? I guess not. lol

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I’m impressed with your utilization of a thesaurus. I bet you spent hours on that rejoinder.
It typifies your brash naïveté. I wouldn’t let it vex you, though. *snip* Your brain will develop sooner or later. By the time you make it to middle school, you will be well on your way to becoming a remedial genius. We won’t have to worry about you, though. You seem like a pretty sharp little script kiddie. You’ll soon grab a clue.

[edit on 16-12-2005 by LqdCID]

[edit on 16-12-2005 by parrhesia]

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Enough with the childish squabbling. Give it a break. NOW.

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Dang, Quickdraw! That wasn't even up for 30 minutes before you *sniped* me!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join