It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there aren't more leaks?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:00 AM
link   
maybe nobodys leaking just to observe the people talk about it
maybe their all working there on puter and stuff and its like

" hey bob check this out , this guy who knows a guy who saw a truck driver carry nuke powered ping pong balls here"

"woa I didn't know we had those hehehe must be for the sub nuke qbert arcade"

"yea and this guy says..........."

just a thought

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Ok, asumming a person has access to sensitive matrial and assuming they want to reveal it one thing stoping them may be check points. They may have to go through metal detectors to find hidden disks or the copy knows who copied what or some other thing the you can think of.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvilBat
maybe nobodys leaking just to observe the people talk about it
maybe their all working there on puter and stuff and its like

" hey bob check this out , this guy who knows a guy who saw a truck driver carry nuke powered ping pong balls here"

"woa I didn't know we had those hehehe must be for the sub nuke qbert arcade"

"yea and this guy says..........."

just a thought

"Hey! He says aliens are here to eat us one day!"
"What? Hahaha, hey Brimzack, you here to eat us?"
"...how did you know?"
"..." "..."
"*girly screams*"

Mabye they have mind locks. Like...when they are on base, they remember EVERYTHING, but when they leave the base, the only know that they work there and they shouldnt mention that they do.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Foxe]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Foxe
Off topic, sort of; It is on how they would keep you silent...So I will continue.

Black Hole's gravity is so strong, it breaks all diminsional laws, and even sucks light in... So, if you have a device to convince someone's spirit, or to move someone's spirit into the black hole, it wont escape. It will be "killed"... A civillian atom smashing device in Swiss' can create black holes for one trillionth of a second, the size of a quark. So I have heard. It disapates after forming as it was not sustained. Therefor, use a device to move a spirit into that black hole. The spirit is in eternal limbo. Therefor, killed.

Even if my theory is wrong, if there is some way to kill a spiritual being...and the employees/people know it. Then, they will want to die as an elderly person and atleast have SOME form of existance.

I find this too be good theory, but seems quite impossible.
First I can't imagine how to locate the spirit. It probably don't have any charactaristics of a person, so if all spirits exists in the same dimension it would seem impossible to locate the correct one. If they exist in different dimensions, how do you browse thru them.
If you find a spirit, how do you grab it?
And this is just the beginning of many questions that I don't have time to list, I really can't see how this can be solved. But I guess it may be possible, but I doubt it. Very, very, very much.

Back onto the subject:

I thought this was obvious but I think I know why so little information comes out. Information on certain subjects is limited to only a few people and information is highly controlled with security clearances where people are screened and probably tested first. Then the people who have security may also realize that it is in the interest of their government to keep secrets and that they would be harming their own well being if they talk. I believe it would be extremely difficult or next to impossible for some crazy quack who only wants a story to tell to obtain a high level security clearance. Then there may be ways of keeping someone quiet if they were leaning towards talking.

True, but still. There seems to be quite a few people working there and we don't even get much "i used to work there and i saw this and this and this"-stories.

On the other hand maybe someone has talked but a story about the US has backengineered UFO's just makes you sound like a crazy quack without proof.

Still, these stories tend to travel. I say the Lazar story isn't that credible, and yet everyone knows about it.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I wont go off topic either: On locating a spirit, simple, get the person's body, the spirit is connected to it. Lock the body to the machine, vwala. Mabye portable machines...who knows. Was just a radical idea I think is possible. Okay back to topic.

I think Lazar isn't creditable either... just personal reasons. However, we do know SOMETHING is keeping these beings from spilling out any kind of information, bland or sweet.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paralaxx
Ok, asumming a person has access to sensitive matrial and assuming they want to reveal it one thing stoping them may be check points. They may have to go through metal detectors to find hidden disks or the copy knows who copied what or some other thing the you can think of.

Metal detectors e.tc. is a given.
I'd say a full body search is a minimum here. Hey, this may be the most secret place on earth. We have body searches and metal detectors on every airport
On this matter you don't hard facts to make a story here. I worked there and there, and did this and this. And on that day we had that guy come in to do this test on that night with those guys from that place and this and that was the result is quite enugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by snerka
On this matter you don't hard facts to make a story here. I worked there and there, and did this and this. And on that day we had that guy come in to do this test on that night with those guys from that place and this and that was the result is quite enugh.

I was responding to the thread starter who wrote:

Originally posted by bosha000
And I'm not talking about rumor but hard evidence.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Paralaxx]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Paralaxx

Originally posted by snerka

I was responding to the thread starter who wrote:

And I'm not talking about rumor but hard evidence.

[edit on 26-11-2005 by Paralaxx]

Ah sorry, I complelty forgot abou there.

Well, guys. I dug up this old interview with a guy who claimes to have worked there and this is what he has to say about the matter:

Question: Could you describe what you saw concerning the Roswell debris?

Answer: No. I’ll tell you why, folks. I don’t know if any of you have been to Leavenworth, Kansas or not but that’s where the federal prison is. It’s hot, it’s humid and I have no desire whatsoever to go. I still have a real, legitimate respect for the Department of Defense security. When you leave out there they debrief you. And the debriefing lasted quite a few hours, the better part of a day and the bottom line was - don’t talk or else. That was the bottom line. And they gave you a list of things not to talk about. I have not violated any of those this afternoon. Since I left out there, I don’t believe I ever have. I’m very careful about it.

(SOURCE: www.all-natural.com... )

So that is pretty much what everyone have said here along. But I doubt it.
Prison? For something that he claims, they claim might cause the whole country to go into anarchy.
Peraps they are sure one person can't aquire that much information about area51 to cause enugh fuzz?

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:19 AM
link   

I've always been interested in Area 51 and other stuff like that but I have a question. How come there aren’t more leaks or proof of this stuff? For example, Area 51.....there's a ton of people who work there....how come no one is spilling the beans about anything?

Because they don't need to. Everthing that needs to be known by the public is made available, primarily because truth is not yet owned by any monopoly type entity. The fact people don't know proves that people aren't ready to know, because they choose not to know, obviously.

Everything is blatently apparent. Yet, people can't see it.

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
The people that get clearance to work at Area 51 are really devoted to their work/job. They believe in what they are doing. Running around telling everyone what they are doing isn't as important as the opportunity to keep their job and continue their role.

You also have to consider the type of people that work there. If their goal in life was to be in the public spotlight, they wouldn't be working there.

However, one fact remains. Disgruntled employees are the number one security risk to any organization. Someone that gets fired from their life's work won't be happy and is bound to talk. This brings up the silence tactics that everyone else is discussing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join