It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come there aren't more leaks?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I've always been interested in Area 51 and other stuff like that but I have a question. How come there aren’t more leaks or proof of this stuff? For example, Area 51.....there's a ton of people who work there....how come no one is spilling the beans about anything? And I'm not talking about rumor but hard evidence. I can't believe there isn't some disgruntle worker who might steal something to get media attention.

Is everyone who works at these places threaten with death or the death of their family??? Thoughts? Thanks!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:08 AM
link   
This is a question I have often asked. If the US is say testing UFO's at S-4, Area 51 etc, then why is the only leak from Bob lazar???

People talk and short of threatening death to ones family, how do you keep so many so quiet for so long?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Maybe there's nothing that sensational to leak.

Or perhaps they're using mind-control techniques.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Or what about other countries leaking information. If there are aliens or UFO's ....I doubt they have only visited or been spotted in the USA. Just curious of others thoughts.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Yep im beginning to think that apart from cutting edge aircraft technology there is nothing to leak.Lets face it the only time people came out public about Area 51 was in regards to the toxic waste,and the deaths that were caused as a result.
I think or believe that the people that work at Area 51 believe they are doing their bit on behalf of their country,and will wait for the years to pass if their work does indeed come to fruition.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Maybe there's nothing that sensational to leak.

Or perhaps they're using mind-control techniques.

Maybe there isn't anything worth wild to leak..........but then what's up with the outrageously high security of that place.

I was watching some show on TLC or Discovery about Area 51 and there was this guy who was researching Area 51......the gov't or "whoever" completely trashed his place and took everything regarding Area 51. What's up with that?

They are going to a lot of trouble to hide nothing.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by bosha000
I was watching some show on TLC or Discovery about Area 51 and there was this guy who was researching Area 51......the gov't or "whoever" completely trashed his place and took everything regarding Area 51. What's up with that?

They are going to a lot of trouble to hide nothing.

Well there's definitely some top-secret military technology being developed and/or tested there, but that doesn't mean UFOs or other alien technology.

I think that site has probably been given too much of a free reign, has very little oversight, and has gotten too carried away with security though.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Yes i agree that the level of security is extremely high but i presume the nature of the work there requires that level of protection.
The only other type of installations i can think of with that level of protection are ICBM silos as well as nuclear facilities involved in producing nuclear material.
I suppose the trade-off in high security could be the difference between a suprise use of a technology and that of one that has been comprised....

PS Considering some of the cutting edge US technology that has alleged been "gained" by other countries maybe the level of security has its benefits....

[edit on 25-11-2005 by bmdefiant]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   
My first post here. Hi everyone.

First, I guess it is quite hard to understand how the internal structures work. Just because you work there doesn't mean you are granted to access to all the information. I guess, if they really have something to hide they don't let people get the whole picture so they won't really have anything to leak.

But that, of course, don't explain why there is so little efford to spread light on the issue.
Just for someone to come out and say "There is nothing to see, I know, because I worked there" would be of huge interrest to the public and tabloid papers could probably pay for that aswell. But we don't see a lot of that either now, do we?

I guess people really don't come and go very much, so anyone who leaves the job becomes quite the target and would disappear before releasing too much info. However this doens't explain anyway, since we know people gamble and testify even when putting their lives on the line.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The KGB must have something on Area 51. They stole the atom bomb, right?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Bob Lazar was shot at, they tried to run him off the road, ect.

But I think he went so public (ie KLAS-TV Vegas) with his story that if they did kill him, it would have only helped to prove his case. I think recently he has struck a deal with the government. He has his LANL clearance back and at his United Nuclear Company in the Sandia mountains, he meets with high level military officials in secret. I think this was in exchange for his silence on UFOs and S-4. You don't really see Lazar on TV anymore do you? At least not like he was before.

I think the reason more people don't come forward is after Lazar, I'm sure the government made it much more harsh if you disclose information. And I'm sure most people don't want to go through the trouble of getting on a major news network and becoming a "public figure" That takes a lot out of a person.

My 2 cents

[edit on 25-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
The loyalty oath that one has to sign in order to get the security clearances to work in such sensitive areas spells out some very serious consequences for violating it in any way. Since the Patriot Act when into effect some of these penalties can involve life imprisonment with no chance of parole. Almost any act can be considered spying, espionage, terrorism etc. That may have a tendency to keep everyone quiet. Even before 9/11 and the Patriot Act the loyalty oaths were taken very seriously as they were inforced to the letter of the law.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The thing is, I don't think ET projects adhear to the same laws as other top secret projects do. I don't think the "law" even acknowledges them. So it's more of something like this:

You sign something that isn't bound by U.S. law. Something that tells you what will happen to you if you leak information. The reason I think this is because if they put people in jail or killed them for leaking UFO or ET information, it would only prove what they were saying is real. That's why there have been multiple ET government insiders that have come forward but haven't been killed or put in jail. Instead the government simply doesn't acknowledge they ever worked for the government or that what they're talking about ever happened. And as long as the government never admits anything, it only leaves a few people like us to believe what these ET insiders have to say.

My 2 cents once again.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Your spirit is part of you, in another diminsion. If you die, it exists. Not so much as a "We will kill you" but a "We will make you to never exist, in any reality..." That would make anyone be silent.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by hank
The loyalty oath that one has to sign in order to get the security clearances to work in such sensitive areas spells out some very serious consequences for violating it in any way.

This usually don't stop people. We see people facing far more serious threats like having thier whole families killed by the mob, but still testify.
So I doubt this is the reason.

Your spirit is part of you, in another diminsion. If you die, it exists. Not so much as a "We will kill you" but a "We will make you to never exist, in any reality..." That would make anyone be silent.

Never heard anything quite like this before. Not sure what you mean, how could they be able to reach his spirit?

Bob Lazar was shot at, they tried to run him off the road, ect.

If people wanted him dead, he'll be dead.
Snipers don't miss. Don't know if you read the story from last week. But snipers in Bagdad (?), killed four suicide bombers the same second in order to don't let anyone of them trigger the bombs. Every shot from quite far away. They don't just miss. And if they do, they don't miss next time.

People capable of keeping a secret that are certinly capable of killing one man. Right?

Just for the record. I'm very sceptical with Bob. This physics don't match up from what I read, and neither does his stories.
Still very intrerresting with the contracts e.t.c

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Your spirit is your "operator".

Three things make up a man. Body, Mind(soul), and Spirit. Without the spirit, you are a vegtable of a body... Without it, the body and mind functions like an animal or just not at all. Without the mind, the body has no connection to the spirit. Without the body, there is no vessel for the mind and the spirit is self aware of its diminsional state. However, if you threaten to erase someone's spirit, they are wiped from existance. No heaven, hell, spiritual world, ghost, reincation, what ever you believe. They would no longer exist, their very essence gone for ever. That would keep you silent, no?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:26 PM
link   
This is getting very off topic.

Originally posted by Foxe
Your spirit is your "operator".

Three things make up a man. Body, Mind(soul), and Spirit. Without the spirit, you are a vegtable of a body... Without it, the body and mind functions like an animal or just not at all. Without the mind, the body has no connection to the spirit. Without the body, there is no vessel for the mind and the spirit is self aware of its diminsional state. However, if you threaten to erase someone's spirit, they are wiped from existance. No heaven, hell, spiritual world, ghost, reincation, what ever you believe. They would no longer exist, their very essence gone for ever. That would keep you silent, no?

Yes, so far I'm with you, but how do they kill the spirit? I can't see how they can acess that dimension and/or kill the wipe out the spirit, with or without alleged alien technology.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Off topic, sort of; It is on how they would keep you silent...So I will continue.

Black Hole's gravity is so strong, it breaks all diminsional laws, and even sucks light in... So, if you have a device to convince someone's spirit, or to move someone's spirit into the black hole, it wont escape. It will be "killed"... A civillian atom smashing device in Swiss' can create black holes for one trillionth of a second, the size of a quark. So I have heard. It disapates after forming as it was not sustained. Therefor, use a device to move a spirit into that black hole. The spirit is in eternal limbo. Therefor, killed.

Even if my theory is wrong, if there is some way to kill a spiritual being...and the employees/people know it. Then, they will want to die as an elderly person and atleast have SOME form of existance.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I thought this was obvious but I think I know why so little information comes out. Information on certain subjects is limited to only a few people and information is highly controlled with security clearances where people are screened and probably tested first. Then the people who have security may also realize that it is in the interest of their government to keep secrets and that they would be harming their own well being if they talk. I believe it would be extremely difficult or next to impossible for some crazy quack who only wants a story to tell to obtain a high level security clearance. Then there may be ways of keeping someone quiet if they were leaning towards talking.

On the other hand maybe someone has talked but a story about the US has backengineered UFO's just makes you sound like a crazy quack without proof.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredT
This is a question I have often asked. If the US is say testing UFO's at S-4, Area 51 etc, then why is the only leak from Bob lazar???

People talk and short of threatening death to ones family, how do you keep so many so quiet for so long?

My main question about Bob Lazar is, how in the world does he get away with this? The same question for the guy who wrote the book Above Black.

Edit: Link Fix

[edit on 11/25/0505 by brodband]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join