It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finaly "Hearing on Aliens" for real....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Interesting article....

Link:
news.yahoo.com...

(plus on the top of the Druge web site)

I know I will be watching this very very close
and very interesting that it's a previouse Min. of Defense, as always would luv others views on this and the guy claiming this stuff.

But with this now starting to get attention for "real".....would "Aliens & UFO's" be more suited to be in the "Current Events Forums" ??????

Your Canadian friend,
Sven

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Notice that this "story" was not reported by a "Reuters" or "AP" type agency.
It was placed on Yahoo news in the "Business" section under "Most Popular Business News"
by PR WEB, a 'press release marketing company'. You give PR WEB money and they will
place your 'ad' in the middle of other news under the guise of a 'press release'.

www.prweb.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   
This story may garner more attention than you think. It's actually featured on Drudge today. If nothing else the U.S. spin machine will have to deal with this, even if issuing their customary denials on the subject.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Hmm did someone say Galactic War?

Man I would be in awe if we actually go to war with the infamous Reptilian, Dracon, and Greys that I've been hearing alot on this board about.

Well better arms ourselves with an X-wings or something or a Battlestar Galactica fighters....

So who's gonna sign up? Defend earth..you know the usual? Or who's gonna be the peacemaker or Representative of Earth?

LOL Don't take what I just said seriously.

------------------------------------------------------

I don't know I just find this interesting, I'll be really happy if we do get to interact with other civilization or if the U.S. publicize its secrets and stuff.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Well i would be a battleship commander...
_ "Fire " i would shout... and BOOOM BOOOM BOOOM against the earth... hihihihihih the one that ldo not telling the truth. i will kill with my Cannons...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   
"If nothing else the U.S. spin machine will have to deal with this..."

No it won't. It will be ignored as it is only an "ADVERTISEMENT" and as such will not 'garner' any media attention.

"PR Web™ disclaims any content contained in these releases."

www.prweb.com...

Apparently this ad was placed by "Star Dreams Initiative", (scroll to bottom of page).

www.peaceinspace.net

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Sorry there is already a thread on this, www.abovetopsecret.com...

please add your thoughts to the link above,

thanks Asala

Closed

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:35 PM
link   
If it's not "garnering" any media attention, then why is it on Drudge? His sight gets @ 20mm hits a day, so its apparently getting some exposure.

top topics

join