It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new world order and 911

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Hello all I am lovebunny from Texas. My puropse is to love everybody everywhere all the time. I am VERY interested in "THE NEW WORLD ORDER" and 911. It looks like 911 was a new world order job and I am intersted in finding out more. It means that the NWO is totally ruthless and intends to enslave us all. As a matter of fact they already have with the formation on world trade organization and our controlled meida. Now 911 not adding up is proving to me more and more that we are in for one hell of a economic collapse in the US. The question is when and how. It would be worth it to me to keep my eye on it and make the right moves. Buying gold coins ext. I would like some feedback about 911 and making the right moves.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Greetings and enjoy playing here...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Welcome, enjoy you stay...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Glad you could make it, come on in and sit a spell…

Welcome to ATS,ATSNN,BTS,PTS, and Ignorance Denied.

A great way to get off to an even better start at ATS:

Zedd's Handbook of ATS Links

Other helpful links for new (and old
) members:

Asala’s New Member Advice Thread

Answers to Questions not in the FAQ

Searching and Complaining

ATS Search for “Dummies”

Member's and ATS, L.L.C. Shared Rights

Forgot to vote? Voted and still not happy? Voted and are happy, yet unhappy that others are not sharing your joy:

PTS Is Wide Open For Business

Do you really want to be heard? Make a Podcast, and let ATS know what you think!

If you have any questions, or need any help, U2U myself or any Staff Member, or use the Gripe/Idea Button.

Greetings Monkeys, not just for saying "Hi" anymore...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We're living in the New World Order at this exact minute. They're leading us along towards it, programming us to accept it. Don't let the government track you everywhere, don't let them coddle you into submission by lieing to you. Read between the lines, & listen to the double-speak & try to decode it, & don't just accept it.

Don't be an unintelligent person, & don't be a cow being lead to the slaughterhouse. Think for yourself, do things that go against the flow, do things just because they make you happy even when the rest of the World doesn't see it see it as "what everyone else is doing".

I never bent to the "peer pressure" that was going on, when I was in school, & guess what? Because of that, I've never tried drugs, never got caught cheating in school, etc.

I think I turned out to be a pretty good person because I chose to think, not follow.

[edit on 25-11-2005 by SpartanLeonidas]

[edit on 25-11-2005 by SpartanLeonidas]

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Greetings love rabbit ,

Let me welcome you into the commonality known as ATS. It is with great amusement that I christen you an ATS'er after such an extensive time on the banks peering into the watercourse so to speak.

I only hope that we, as a community, can live up to the great expectations placed upon us, and every other tenderfoot constituent, that sets mouse and cursor upon the pilgrimage to "contradict unenlightenment" (DENY IGNORANCE).

With that I bid Godspeed to you and yours ATS. May we encounter one another again my friend in
benevolent banter as we deliberate conspiracy topics!

- One Man Short ®

new topics

top topics

join