It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interesting Mars website

page: 1

join
share:
who

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:01 PM
link   
Please forgive my ignorance, Ive been in Iraq for a year and havent had a chance to get caught up. I read through this website and thought the author had some interesting points. Just looking for any info you all have on it and any opinions, I respect a number of the people that post here for their intelligent input. Hope this isnt redundant for everyone. If anyone does believe in what he had to say, what can we do to combat this type of coverup? if anything

www.rense.com...

apc

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:09 AM
link   
First off... thank you.

And in response to this Mars article... I've focused on one glaring flaw:

Below -40ÂșC, solar cell output begins to drop off dramatically. This is a long way from -109.3F. Most semiconductors can be permanently damaged when exposed to extreme cold below, below their operating temperature. On Pathfinder, Opportunity and Spirit rovers it is quite possible that -109.3F could destroy the solar panels.

Kind of makes you wonder... how do satellites get their power... if their solar panels don't even work in the somewhat chilly vacuum of space?

"Coverups" like this simply don't make sense because as soon as someone else lands there, it would be exposed (sounds like the "Moon Hoax" eh?). I think rocket scientists are a bit smarter than that.

new topics

join