It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul on Foreign Troops to be Used for Martial Law

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Congressman Ron Paul Reiterates Danger Of Foreign Troops Being Used For Martial Law

Republican Congressman Ron Paul recently appeared on nationally syndicated radio and again reiterated his deep concern that foreign troops are mobilizing outside and inside America to be used as assets in a martial law takeover by the Bush administration.

"It's a horrible precedent and it's all part of the NAFTA scheme and globalization and world government," Paul told the Alex Jones Show.

Ron Paul is one of the few Republicans who doesn't seem to be going along with the neo-con agenda.

I've been reading about foreign troops on US soil on Pam Schuffert's site. Nothing new here (at least to me). It's a bit scarier to me, though, when a Congressman confirms this.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I read about this on infowars, and heard ron paul with Alex Jones. This is pretty messed up if they continue to little by little create martial law in america, now our freedom of speech is also getting eroded you can't stand near a ditch and peacefully protest without getting arrested. We are living in dangerous times in american i just hope i doesn't go to far.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Fret not....folks that wear the badge are waking up and Im sure many military are as well.

Police Showed Solidarity With Protesters as They Were Arrested
Peace Activists Arrested at Crawford for Standing on the Side of the Road

Prison Planet | November 23 2005

Elliot Adams of Veterans For Peace appeared on The Alex Jones Show today and passed on some positive news in the light of today's attack on the First Amendment where peaceful protesters were arrested in Crawford Texas.

Adams said that as the protesters were being taken away many police officers gave them the peace sign as a show of solidarity.

www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Where are these foreign troops? How long have we heard these stories and still, not 'Evil UN takeover'.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Where are these foreign troops? How long have we heard these stories and still, not 'Evil UN takeover'.

You could try looking at those links I provided.

new topics

top topics

join