It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gun Broker, your experiences.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I have been considdering buying my firearms from Gun Broker but is it really better than ordering from other sites? sometimes you get good deals there, sometimes you get ripped off.

Would you buy your guns from Gun Broker? or would you buy it on a site? gun show? pawn shop? or gun store/outfitter i.e. Cabella's?

Just wondering

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:49 PM
link   
What I have done Ground Zero is contact the seller and ask him/her for their best price, shipping ,etc. I won't play the bidding game and I have gotten some good deals doing this, well better than the gun shops.

Roper

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I love Gun Broker but I have never actually purchased a firearm over the Internet, I just like to check what I'm buying, especially used guns, there's also Guns America.

I just have nightmares about ordering a matte Series III Hi Power and getting a gloss FEG PJK-9HP clone and then going through all the cost and trouble of shipping it back, on the other hand it's no different than ordering from Ebay and people spend thousands on stuff on there sight unseen.

Just find a good local dealer to do the FFL paperwork and you should be good to go.

Here's a deal I would love to jump on, a new FN original Hi Power with the superb new SFS system installed from the factory for under 400 bucks is just insane even if it does have Clinton magazines.

www.gunbroker.com...

new topics

join