It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are thre no strongly evidence that will put a end of it.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Why are there no evidence that can put a end 2 all quastions " Are there any U.F.O or Aliens ?". I am a sceptic, about the evidence that have came throuth all these years. Is the Black Budget that strong so they could close all pic, videos and more more more stuffs that coming to us. Or is it just that the Aliens do not have a stuning civilastion like ours, more than 700 miljon humans...
As much i would like 2 belive it , i cant. Maybe the wall is working, Yes ! the wall that the gouverment build against the outside of the world.
I also have it hard to belive that the Aliens could hide in this planet when we the parasits of the planet have taken every inch of the ground we walk on.

If only for once , just once show me evidense of a strong, verystrong pic, video, anything.... just show me
. Why is it that hard 2 find it ?

Sorry for my bad english, its not my strong side. because i use swedish more. Well i am from SWE, thats why!

[edit on 24-11-2005 by Reckon]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:57 PM
link   
its all covered up thats why theres a Black Budget if everyone new about aliens and ufo's there would be no point for this

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I suppose if you had an abduction, you would have your proof.
But alas, who would believe you?

Evidence is subjective at best.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Reckon
I couldn't agree more,
I think in these times you are 'at' you need to look deeper :

When someone can explain the 1996 STS-75 Mission with the 12 mile tether and 3 mile wide UFO flying around it,that would be a good start for me.
Numerous links provided by google.......

This one has some good pics -

groups.msn.com...

See the evidence is there my friend.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
The Drake Equation:

When explaining this equation, Carl Sagan once said the formula means that at least 1 million of the 100 billion stars in our Milky Way galaxy have planets which have developed advanced intelligent civilizations. Now, if we consider the astronomical fact that there are over 10 billion galaxies in the universe, each holding at least another million solar systems, one may start to think that we may not be the only life in the universe.

Source

The idea of intelligent ET life isn't far fetched, nor is the idea that that life has a similar civilisation to our own and it's possible that they may have found some way of travelling vast distances or, perhaps more likely, sent unmanned probes huge distances.

There are plenty of UFO photos and videos that have defied debunk attempts. The US AF's own efforts to explain UFO sighting ended with 18% of those investigated unexplained.

From 1947 until 17 December 1969, the United States Air Force actively investigated reports and sightings of unidentified flying objects - UFOs, under a program called Project Blue Book. Project Blue Book investigated 12,618 UFO sightings and 701 of those sightings remained unidentified.

Source

I believe though that the USAF wrote the remaining unexplainable sightings off as 'plasmoids' like ball lightening.

Abduction reports seem to be harder to discount, especially the ones where the abductee recieves scoop marks or on occasion an 'implant'. Psychologists think they have the answers but there are still inconsistencies with these explanations.

So, while there is no direct proof that these phenomena are of ET origin, there definitely is proof that something is going on and the ET hypothesis seems a possible if not plausible explanation.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Ya Know Shorty, I think you are onto something here. There has been no disclosure because all they have are unmanned probes which gave them nothing in the way of info.

I'd buy that.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:26 PM
link   
There's a lot of things which we know are fact but we can't provide hard evidence.

Look at the Giant Squid for example, we knew they were out there, we had suggestive evidence, we had witnesses etc etc, but we only just recently got hard proof to show the world that they are real and alive.

You can look at things like Operation Northwoods which for years and years was considered conspiracy lies and propaganda because there was no proof of it existing.... until it was de-classified and proven to be true (a win for the conspiracy folk).

I guess there's too much to be gained from controlling populations with religion to allow religion to be compromised by an element which all but re-writes humanities history, that would be a logical answer for the short term but for the long term, it's suppose to be something to do with buying time and getting prepared for the invasion by dealing with these life forms to give them some of what they want without taking it all. If it all comes public fact straight away then the aliens have no reason to deal with us anymore and they'll start their invasion to take it all.

Who knows really but there's a lot more out there than what most people think, it's just going to take something very huge before you can really convince those that refuse to believe it - which is the majority really.

When you think about it, why as a species do we believe in religion without evidence or even in the face of contradictory historical fact, yet the thought of Aliens makes people laugh? We've been bred to believe one thing and told to ridicule another for no real reason other than to be control. It's an interesting history that - find the book called "the Gods of Eden" to read about how aliens/religion/history/war/banking/brotherhoods have all circled the wagons around the population throughout history.

I think there suppose to be steps being taken to secure a survival of humanity in the face of an invasion, one of the reason we are building more and more underground bases, making new weapons and spending heaps on technology which never reaches the public etc. Religion has been the cover story and the control method in keeping this preperation underwraps and used to spark wars to fund these programs and even test them. War is always a profit maker for someone and always has been.

There's suppose to be an astoroid coming close to Earth in the next 10 - 20 years and that's ment to be why there's a move to get Earth ready for something big and also why the Aliens will eventually make themselves known before Earth is hit - they want the resources we have before it's all gone. This is also ment to be why since we went nuclear they've been taking a closer interest - we now have the power to destroy ourselves and Earths resources which affects them too.

But then again, all life as we know it could simply be another form of seamonkeys and the stars in our universe are actually just holes in a box being carried by a kid in another dimension as he takes his seamonkeys to school!

As you can see i have no idea but i'm gunning for an Alien invasion because i'm sick and tired of us fighting each other, that's getting old. What a dissapointment humanity would be if it killed itself out with nukes!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
The simple fact is that no matter how good a video or a photo is, its never going to convince a skeptic of the existance of UFOs. Theres plenty of good ones out there and some amazing videos too.

Why not try studying some famous UFO cases?

The Rendelsham forest incident?

The Belgium triangles case?

Roswell?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Nice reading it, your explination was better than many peoples. Thx.

Originally posted by TheShroudOfMemphis

There's a lot of things which we know are fact but we can't provide hard evidence.

Look at the Giant Squid for example, we knew they were out there, we had suggestive evidence, we had witnesses etc etc, but we only just recently got hard proof to show the world that they are real and alive.

You can look at things like Operation Northwoods which for years and years was considered conspiracy lies and propaganda because there was no proof of it existing.... until it was de-classified and proven to be true (a win for the conspiracy folk).

I guess there's too much to be gained from controlling populations with religion to allow religion to be compromised by an element which all but re-writes humanities history, that would be a logical answer for the short term but for the long term, it's suppose to be something to do with buying time and getting prepared for the invasion by dealing with these life forms to give them some of what they want without taking it all. If it all comes public fact straight away then the aliens have no reason to deal with us anymore and they'll start their invasion to take it all.

Who knows really but there's a lot more out there than what most people think, it's just going to take something very huge before you can really convince those that refuse to believe it - which is the majority really.

When you think about it, why as a species do we believe in religion without evidence or even in the face of contradictory historical fact, yet the thought of Aliens makes people laugh? We've been bred to believe one thing and told to ridicule another for no real reason other than to be control. It's an interesting history that - find the book called "the Gods of Eden" to read about how aliens/religion/history/war/banking/brotherhoods have all circled the wagons around the population throughout history.

I think there suppose to be steps being taken to secure a survival of humanity in the face of an invasion, one of the reason we are building more and more underground bases, making new weapons and spending heaps on technology which never reaches the public etc. Religion has been the cover story and the control method in keeping this preperation underwraps and used to spark wars to fund these programs and even test them. War is always a profit maker for someone and always has been.

There's suppose to be an astoroid coming close to Earth in the next 10 - 20 years and that's ment to be why there's a move to get Earth ready for something big and also why the Aliens will eventually make themselves known before Earth is hit - they want the resources we have before it's all gone. This is also ment to be why since we went nuclear they've been taking a closer interest - we now have the power to destroy ourselves and Earths resources which affects them too.

But then again, all life as we know it could simply be another form of seamonkeys and the stars in our universe are actually just holes in a box being carried by a kid in another dimension as he takes his seamonkeys to school!

As you can see i have no idea but i'm gunning for an Alien invasion because i'm sick and tired of us fighting each other, that's getting old. What a dissapointment humanity would be if it killed itself out with nukes!

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There is plenty of evidence - Roswell, Kecksburg, etc. - but those involved in covering up these things are so good at it, (controlling the media, intimidating witnesses, belittling those who claim to know the facts,etc.) that they keep the truth just out of reach. Hell, they can distort the truth for whatever they want - UFOs, the JFK assassination......... the list goes on and on. So I think the evidence is there, proving the evidence is another story.

new topics

top topics

join