It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Send Your Letter To The Parliament Of Canada Requesting Public "ET" Hearings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I really could not see much coming from this but I guess the more people apply pressure more the chances are

Click here to send your letter to the Parliament of Canada requesting public "ET" Hearings

TO: Prime Minister of Canada
House of Commons, Parliament Buildings, Ottawa, Ontario
Canada K1A 0A6

Chef, Bloc Québécois
Bâtiments du Parlement, la Chambre des Communes,
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada K1A 0A6

Leader, Conservative Party
Canada K1A 0A6

Leader, Liberal Party
Canada K1A 0A6

Leader, New Democratic Party
Canada K1A 0A6

TO: Senator Jack Austin, the Leader of the Government in the Senate
The Senate, Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, K1A 0A4

Request for Public Hearings on relations with Ethical Extraterrestrial Civilizations (ETs)

Snip~~

Dear Sirs/Ms:

Canadian Parliamentary public hearings on relations with Extraterrestrial Civilizations (ETs) are vital to the National Security and Defence of Canada and our peoples and sovereign land, and will result in social and scientific benefits to the peoples of Canada and the world.

United Nations General Assembly decision 33/426, 1978, approved 18 December 1978, provides: "2. The General Assembly invites interested Member States to take appropriate steps to coordinate on a national level scientific research and investigation into extraterrestrial life, including unidentified flying objects, and to inform the Secretary-General of the observations, research and evaluation of such activities.”

Click here to send your letter to the Parliament of Canada requesting public "ET" Hearings

www.peaceinspace.net...

[edit on 24/11/2005 by Sauron; Please don't take this as I'm asking anyone to write or sign anything, I was just posting the story]

[edit on 24/11/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I'll give it a shot. No harm in trying

new topics

join