It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Unbelievable: Former Canadian Minister Asks Parliament To Hold Hearings.. RE: Relations With Alien C

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I was actually just thinking, our Prime Minister, Paul Martin, has claimed to see a UFO.. maybe he would show interest after all. That is, if he remains in power.

Related Links to Thread:
www.edmontonsun.com...
www.freemarketnews.com...
wv-republican.redstate.org...
www.theconservativevoice.com...
www.qando.net...
www.emediawire.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Perhaps he will, Dulcimer. As current Prime Minister and former Finance Minister perhaps he actually knows something. If it something he wants to keep secret or something he would like to bring out into the open, who knows.

I would imagine that if there is a big conspiracy to cover up the existence of ETs, Martin is probably under pressure from other world leaders to keep quiet.

Personally I think that if there is a big cover up, even the world leaders are being kept in the dark.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
Personally I think that if there is a big cover up, even the world leaders are being kept in the dark.

Your probably right Umbrax if extra-terrestrials are in contact with this planet (Majestic-12, abductees) many world leaders would be kept in the dark after all conspiracies survive on a need to know basis. And who needs to know.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Your probably right Umbrax if extra-terrestrials are in contact with this planet (Majestic-12, abductees) many world leaders would be kept in the dark after all conspiracies survive on a need to know basis. And who needs to know.

Assuming there are higher powers in charge(mj 12) and the documents were legit regarding their establishment,

I just cant help imagine what an idiotic move it was for our president(truman?) to give the ball to some elite group and say "Here you guys deal with it." This stuff really should have been centralized toward the president and a document to back it.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 05:33 AM
link   
True but if there is a coverup about the existance of extra-terrastrials how else would you handle it. I mean for a coverup to work its best that not many people know about it right. As more people become aware of a coverup more info leaks out. I've personally doubted whether any such coverup could work for so long.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   
UnBreakable and havana: Why don't you guys leave it up to the mods to close threads instead of muckying them up yourself since THIS article about the Canadian UFO Defence Minister is a NEW article about him with NEW information about what he is doing, and besides.. there is no conversation (that I can see anyways) in those other threads. Really.. are you two mods? No, then why bother posting just to say that there is nothing to say if there is nothing to say then? Just let the thread be locked or die on its own.... OR... let people chat about the subject.. thanks..

No one mentioned if they thought that the Von Braun warning/prophecy (depending on how you want to look at it I guess) has anything to do with this guy. Though.. kyateLaBoca ..I really do undestand where you are coming from... "his weak comments paint himself out to be a gullible, old man, who is not in with the circle of whats going on. / Yea it seemed like he was playing the 'I know something you dont know' game." - Absolutely ... and is why he comes off to me as suspicious. On the other hand, I kinda wasn't joking when I wondered if he was going senile... really.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Hey...

UnBreakable and havana: Why don't you guys leave it up to the mods to close threads instead of muckying them up yourself since THIS article about the Canadian UFO Defence Minister is a NEW article about him with NEW information about what he is doing, and besides.. there is no conversation (that I can see anyways) in those other threads. Really.. are you two mods? No, then why bother posting just to say that there is nothing to say if there is nothing to say then? Just let the thread be locked or die on its own.... OR... let people chat about the subject.. thanks..

Sorry, my intent wasn't to "mucky" up anything, I just recalled seeing different posts on this subject already.

[edit on 27-11-2005 by UnBreakable]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
From what I've been told by an inside source at least one member of the MJ-12 knows about this and they think it's a good way to start disclosure. No joke. We'll see what happens though...

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't know if this means anything, but the current Canadian Prime Minister just resigned!!!!!!!!

Source: CNN

Also:

www.cnn.com...

[edit on 28-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Paul Martin isn't resigning.

politics.abovetopsecret.com...

I can't get into explaining how Canadian politics works here, but Paul Martin didn't resign. Parliament is just having a vote of no-confidence. We are going to have an election now. We've been expecting this for a long time and it has nothing to do with Paul Hellyer

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Oh, I'm sorry I guess I didn't understand. Well, do you think this will pospone any kind of "ET" hearing?

I've been emailing high ranking members of the Canadian Parliment about these"ET" hearings. I hope they read them.

[edit on 28-11-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Nov, 28 2005 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
Well, do you think this will pospone any kind of "ET" hearing?

Yup.
As Dulcimer said before...

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Just to let you know, the Canadian government will not go through with this.

We barely have a government right now. Nothing gets done. UFO's are not at the top of the list.

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 02:06 AM
link   
from the info i heard this isnt about ETs at all, US government wants to use a made up ET threat to put this huge particle weapons into craters on the moon....

....but not to shoot ETs, theyre going to point them at us !

top topics

<< 1   >>

join