It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Landed?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
ok i was seaching google earth when i stubled on this could this be one of the black rectangles the first Astronauts claimed to have seen if this has been mention on fourms before then mod delete this post

Also so this was located close to area 51 like a fool i croped the image too much and left out the co-ords ill seach google earth again and post the co ords

< br />
zel

[edit on 24-11-2005 by zelorise]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Never heard of a black rectangle UFO. I've heard of a black triangle & cigar shaped UFO's but not a rectangle craft.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
i read an article about how the first men in space cam across the black rectangles similar to the ones in 2001 (film) and the President Eisenhower made a treaty with them ill dig it up and post it if no one else does first

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Any links or names from this article? I don't think I've ever even heard of it before.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
This is what you're talking about, no? Somehow I doubt anyone would leave it lying around in the open for any shmuck to pull up on Google Earth. What you're seeing is probably the deletion of some sensitive thing, or maybe just some sort of data error, if you believe in such things. Whatever it is, I doubt very much that it's the Monolith.

[edit on 24/11/05 by Implosion]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
This is what you're talking about, no? Somehow I doubt anyone would leave it lying around in the open for any shmuck to pull up on Google Earth. What you're seeing is probably the deletion of some sensitive thing, or maybe just some sort of data error, if you believe in such things. Whatever it is, I doubt very much that it's the Monolith.

well great an insult aswell
im only posting what i found this picture is unedited or manipulated in anyway and the monolith page you linked to isnt the right one

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by zelorise

im only posting what i found this picture is unedited or manipulated in anyway and the monolith page you linked to isnt the right one

I meant no insult in the least. I'm very sorry you took what I said in that way.

As the link I posted "isn't the right one", perhaps you could provide a link to "the right one" so that I might learn a little something from this discourse.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I think those shape, are FAKE

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Id just like to say parts of google earth have been edited out for security reasons.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
nothing has been edited out ill find it again and post the co ords also when i locate the article ill post it asap

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:41 PM
link   
It's edited out by Google Earth. I suggest you take a look at places like the White House, and you'll see this. There are many other places as well, if you just look around.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:50 PM
link   
well on my google earth the white house is there and other impotant government stuff are there

ok 1st pic shows location co-ords exact were black rectangle is

< br />
2nd pic shows its near area 51

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yes, things are edited out, it's not like 'your' google earth is a special, top secret version. It just looks like some water. In a lot of places on google earth the water looks black for some reason.

Also, I see above is a possible water treatment center, well there ya go. Out in Arizona there is plenty of things that look just like this, they are just rectangle strips of water.

[edit on 11/24/2005 by xxblackoctoberxx]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Yeah, the White House is there, but the roof has been edited, and if you look closely it's obvious that it has been. It's in ALL Google Eaeth programs. Certain things are edited because of National Security issues.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:56 PM
link   
by looking at the photo at the beginning of the post , looks to me to be some kind of warehouse & the black could be the roofing tar . due to not being able to reduce the resolution any further from afar it would look like a black rectangle.
if you look on either side there seems enough room to remove any equipment from a hangar or warehouse. plus on the north side it looks like either a road or a air field.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:57 PM
link   

As the link I posted "isn't the right one", perhaps you could provide a link to "the right one" so that I might learn a little something from this discourse.

Any chance of that link?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Reckon
I think those shape, are FAKE

Come again?

Do you mean to say google has put a fake black rectangle on their Earth images?

Or that all rectangular shaped craft seen by hundreds of witnesses including military are fakes?

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The black rectangle is a sewage ditch for the facility to the left. It's where the personnel assigned to Tonopah stay when not working.

think ive found my answer and it fits

[edit on 25-11-2005 by zelorise]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zelorise
well on my google earth the white house is there and other impotant government stuff are there

ok 1st pic shows location co-ords exact were black rectangle is

< br />
2nd pic shows its near area 51

That actually isnt area 51. Area 51 is abit south-east of that area.

No idea what the black rectangle is though. I wouldn't say it's a warehouse because there's no shadow.

posted on Nov, 27 2005 @ 09:27 AM
link   
if you would have read my 1st post i said it was close to Area 51 and also in my last post i said it was a sewage ditch

jees why cant people read the whole thread before posting

new topics

top topics

join