It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Cruise has purchased a sonogram machine.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Excited father, or another example of Cruise's wackiness?

Tom Cruise has revealed that he bought a sonogram machine so he can watch his child develop inside Katie Holmes.

You can watch him talk about it on Nov. 29 on ABC during "Barbara Walters Presents: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2005."

www.sciencedaily.com

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Doesn't this idiot know that sonograms can be harmful if done too much and not done by a professional?

And he has the nerve to get on TV and lecture others about healthcare? :shk:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
im sure he is rich enough to hire a doctor to operate it. either that or they will integrate the machine into an emeter to detect thetans....

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Here, This is the first picture from the new machine.
It's Tom's Brain, see it?
C'mon, it's right up there, at the end of the sentence.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
This is starting to seem like some kind of weird Rosemary's Baby type thing. The scientology cult probably thinks that the kid will be L. Ron Hubbard reincarnated. Katie Holmes has some scientology dipwad following her everywhere she goes. That person was probably in the room when they conceived. I'm still not 100% that it was Cruise she conceived with.

I think we're just seeing the tip of the iceberg as far as weirdness goes.

Peace

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
God I'm so amazingly sick of hearing about those two. I lost any respect I might have had for him, and now he's just a boring, mindless moron.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Doesn't this idiot know that sonograms can be harmful if done too much and not done by a professional?

C'mon now, he is a Hollywood superstar and there is nothing that they do not know and they are all so much better than us common folk.

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
wow he went to all that trouble to watch a baby that isn't even his grow in a wh*re's belly ... how cute

Excuse me ....

[edit on 25-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Anyone see last weeks South Park about Scientology and Tom Cruise. Brillant! South is always spot on

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:21 AM
link   
having just had a baby and gone through the whole 'scan ' thingy.....its boring....what they should do is show trailers for new movies on the screen whilst its waiting to find the baby....or something like 'Men and Motors'....they should also have a photo shop attachement so that they can modify your picture of your kid....you know...like put the phoetus in a top hat and tails or something?...im so full of good ideas...sometimes i amaze myself!

posted on Dec, 5 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   
He's a nutcase and he's going to put that babys life in jeopardy. I can just imagine how weird those two can really get!
:shk:

He's a freak, a very public freak.

top topics

join