It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

another US attack ?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I believe our govt knows something they are not telling us. I work on Kennedys Space center and for a year after 9/11 security was beefed up with around 50 armed troops some artilery 2 F-18's and an A-10. They all left for the most part after about a year and now they are all back plus an appachie . No one is talking about why they are here and the atmosphere is very tense. The only time i have seen it like this is the day after 9/11. I think something bad is around the courner. Has anyone else noticed beefed up security at any other "target" areas lately .

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
Here in the SF bay area i see no signs of increased security. the bay bridge, cable cars, golden gate bridge all the same as before 9-11.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironjello
I believe our govt knows something they are not telling us. I work on Kennedys Space center and for a year after 9/11 security was beefed up with around 50 armed troops some artilery 2 F-18's and an A-10. They all left for the most part after about a year and now they are all back plus an appachie . No one is talking about why they are here and the atmosphere is very tense. The only time i have seen it like this is the day after 9/11. I think something bad is around the courner. Has anyone else noticed beefed up security at any other "target" areas lately .

Perhaps they are doing an exercise?

I find it interesting that you automatically assume something nefarious. What was the first US attack?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Perhaps they are doing an exercise?

I find it interesting that you automatically assume something nefarious. What was the first US attack?

Because we are told when they will be having exercises. I asked one of the head Air Force people down there whats going on he said he wasn't sure..

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:48 AM
link   
hmm here is a suggestion why they might be there, SPACE WARFARE!, Dun, dun, duuun
probably not. But it would be cool never the less.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Cheney already has the plans for the next attack, you would have to be an insider to know possible dates though. If Bush's approval keeps falling and the French and other investigators get closer to the truth they will carry out the next attack. There isn't anything legal we can really do to stop it so we might as well focus on other things.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
Cheney already has the plans for the next attack, you would have to be an insider to know possible dates though. If Bush's approval keeps falling and the French and other investigators get closer to the truth they will carry out the next attack. There isn't anything legal we can really do to stop it so we might as well focus on other things.

Why, are you just making things up? What the heck are you talking about?

You have information on Vice President Cheney attacking the U.S.?

Shocked by foolish wild ideas,
-- Boat

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   
There isn't going to be any "proof" c'mon now. The proof for me is when/if it happens.

Bush needs all he can get right now so why not come to everyone's rescue "again" ?

I for one won't be surprised if there is another "911" soon.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, your right it is almosty always the case that when someone makes up a fake story, that their will be no proof of it.

I mean I think that a robot snowman and behind 9/11, come one we all know a robot snowman is too smart to leave behind any proof, so I will take it is fact.....

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Reading this

There isn't going to be any "proof" c'mon now. The proof for me is when/if it happens.

Bush needs all he can get right now so why not come to everyone's rescue "again" ?

Then reading this

Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

I have come to the conclusion that you need to read your own signature a few more times.

And, is there anything on the news about this, I take the original poster on his word but it would be nice to see this confirmed by other sources.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by WestPoint23]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 06:58 PM
link   
www.worldnetdaily.com... , and also more importantly www.infowars.net...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If the government was planning an attack on US soil, as some of you have suggested, what exactly would be the point of beefing up security? Wouldn't they want limited security so as not to hamper their plans?

What I think is more likely here is one of the following...
A) There is intelligence about a possible attack at or near NASA headquarters
B) It's a drill
C) Jeb Bush has some extra homeland security funds that he needs to blow before years end in order to justify getting the same, or more, amount next year for his state
D) This poster doesn't work for NASA (especially considering his spelling), didn't walk up to one of "the head air force people," and hasn't seen an increase in security at NASA because it didn't happen!

I'm willing to bet that its one of the above.

Cheney already has the plans for the next attack, you would have to be an insider to know possible dates though.

This one really made me chuckle. Some people on here are willing to believe and read ANYTHING that they are told on the internet, without any real evidence. It doesn't even have to make sense. So long as it fits with their agenda or beliefs then they think it must be true. As if a single person on here could really have the connections to know what plans Dick Cheney has about anything. As if George Bush is going to murder thousands of innocent Americans just to bump his approval rating, which doesn't matter because he can't run for re-election and Cheney isn't going to run anyway. Maybe a bump in his numbers would make it a bit easier for him to push some of his agenda through Congress, but not at the expence of countless American civilian lives.

I'm sorry, and I know you're going to knock me and probably throw a bunch of geocities links at me or something, but I can't believe that a Christian man (who I believe has a good heart) would allow the planned and deliberate murder of American men, women and children. You guys are also forgetting the problem with your scenareo- the American people could just as easily turn on Bush and take to the streets after another major attack on US soil as they could rally behind him again. Especially if it appears our government dropped the ball again, and this time with the Patriot Act in effect and billions spent on intelligence and war overseas, and somehow enabled the attack to occur through their weak defenses. Heads will roll for sure....

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Umm... lucidvisions your links do not offer any news on the Kennedy Space Center, they merely offer theories on possible war with Iran, and are centered around Newt Gingrich. So I am failing to see a connection here...

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Would you take the word of George Galloway?

source Alex Jones radio show/prisonplanet.com

At the end of the show Alex Jones asked Galloway if he thought an invasion of Iran was on the horizon. Galloway was confident that massively opposed public opinion would stop an attack from taking place, unless a staged terror attack carried out by the military industrial complex and blamed on Iran was carried out.

JONES: "What do we do if the military-industrial complex carries out a terror attack to blame it on them?"

GALLOWAY: "Well that's another very real danger. There's no way we can legislate for that but we we must be on guard. We need a vigilant citizenry."

JONES: "Unbelievable."

GALLOWAY: "We need a vigilant citizenry that are wise to all the tricks that these monkeys are up to."

How about congressman Ron Paul?

Source Alex jones radio show/PrisonPlanet.com

Paul opined that the government was on a delusional power trip that threatened the country.

"These guys are ready to start a war with Iran, Syria, North Korea or China. They can't possibly do that, it's so insane, we don't have the money, we don't have the troops, we probably don't even have the ammunition."

"But, if they are truly delusional they just might do something that's totally irrational."

It seems too that they are itching for any reason to go to war with Iran especially...

The American Conservative Magazine Aug 1, 2005 Issue (not online)

The Pentagon, acting under instructions from Vice President Dick Cheney's office, has tasked the United States Strategic Command (STRATCOM) with drawing up a contingency plan to be employed in response to another 9/11-type terrorist attack on the United States. The plan includes a large-scale air assault on Iran employing both conventional and tactical nuclear weapons. Within Iran there are more than 450 major strategic targets, including numerous suspected nuclear-weapons-program development sites. Many of the targets are hardened or are deep underground and could not be taken out by conventional weapons, hence the nuclear option. As in the case of Iraq, the response is not conditional on Iran actually being involved in the act of terrorism directed against the United States. Several senior Air Force officers involved in the planning are reportedly appalled at the implications of what they are doing--that Iran is being set up for an unprovoked nuclear attack--but no one is prepared to damage his career by posing any objections.

News links related to above.
news.baou.com...
www.americanfreepress.net...

I guess it doesn't matter who attacks, Iran's gonna get it....

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
Reading this

Then reading this

Blinding ignorance does mislead us. O! Wretched mortals, open your eyes! ~ Leonardo Da Vinci

I have come to the conclusion that you need to read your own signature a few more times.

U ever hear of this thing called an "opinion" ? well that is what that was

I didn't claim to have proof, that comment was for the previous posts so save that k ? k.
But I'll tell u what is proof enough for me ... transcripts of "secret memo's" of the President of the USA wanting to bomb arabs for no apparent reason at all.
That in itself says so much.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   

But I'll tell u what is proof enough for me ... transcripts of "secret memo's" of the President of the USA wanting to bomb arabs for no apparent reason at all.
That in itself says so much.

Yes, “secret memos”, which so conveniently you can’t provide as proof because, well, they’re secret. As for Iran, I don’t see what this has to do with them, and once again I ask, is there any news on this other than one posters claim?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Well Iran is not helping their own cause in this matter. They must want the US or Israel to strike them. They have a president that fires off threats on a weekly basis, and a nuclear program that is dangerously secret, regardless of their claims that it is for peaceful energy purposes.

Iran must be a willing part of this conspiracy, if there is one. If they can read the largest writing on the wall, they would be in negotiations with NATO to enlist their support. Iran knows that there is no way they can come out ahead in a confrontation with the US.

I must say that I am disappointed with Newt Gingrich. I always admired him, esp. his ability to quietly remain within the inner circle of power in Washington, even though he is no longer a Senator. And he seems to be very intelligent.

But for him to use his reputation to lend credence to the thought of Iran firing EMP missles from a ship, at the US, is puzzling. Surely he knows that our nuclear defenses could handle such an attack easily. So Gingrich has a Plan B - a suitcase nuke being smuggled into the US.

Maybe he is a part of the conspiracy, and his current mission is to spread the first waves of fear and uncertainty. Maybe he knows that reputations won't matter after this next confrontation.

Personally, I don't like the way he never seems to get any older. He must be a vampire, imo.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 10:51 PM
link   

You have voted Rasputin13 for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   

D) This poster doesn't work for NASA (especially considering his spelling), didn't walk up to one of "the head air force people," and hasn't seen an increase in security at NASA because it didn't happen

I do not work for NASA
I do work at Kennedys Space center
I am sorry my spelling sucks
Security is beefed up for real
Big shot Air force People are everywhere down there and not hard to speak with

cjf

posted on Nov, 25 2005 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironjello
Security is beefed up for real
Big shot Air force People are everywhere down there and not hard to speak with

Wasn’t last weekend the retiring of two+ ‘community’ space organizations and ushering in a fairly large new single organization; which included very high ranking speakers there in Florida? I read about it not too long ago but can not remember the name of the specific event, but I can recall the high caliber of speakers and expected attendees (enough of a reason to raise security).

‘ironjello’, you work there, was/wasn't there an event there last weekend?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join