It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A small mCENTER problem.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Hi, sorry to start a new thread, but I couldn't see one appropriate [granted, I didn't look too hard]. I have two files uploaded that I am trying to delete, however, when I hit delete, I get the no such file/directory message. I've probably done something stupid, but would appreciate some help. Thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've seen other members with this problem in the past. I believe the other cases were fixed by an administrator. I recommend you file a complaint asking for the files to be deleted. Be sure to include the file names.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Thanks a lot. Just one question: How do I file a complaint?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Thanks a lot. Just one question: How do I file a complaint?

Look for this button (top left on page) :

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
You should see a "help/gripe" (or something like that) button in the site navigation lineup.

Mods can't see the button so I'm not quite sure of the name as it changes from time to time. Do me a favor when you find it please tell me how its labeled. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:03 PM
link   
It's currently labeled "gripe/idea". yeah, I know it's one line, but how do you make that longer? lol

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Alright, I see it. Again, thanks to all who helped this n00b out.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
It's currently labeled "gripe/idea". yeah, I know it's one line, but how do you make that longer? lol

Thanks much.

btw- a "one liner" isn't based only on a character count. A "one liner" is an off comment post that adds nothing to the thread. A row of smiles or simple off topic comment are the things to avoid.

You only posting "It's currently labeled "gripe/idea" will not earn you a warn as it adds to the thread and answers a question that was asked.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Ah so. Thanks for clarifying that for me.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Mods can't see the button so I'm not quite sure of the name as it changes from time to time. Do me a favor when you find it please tell me how its labeled. Thanks.

Yup, they dont let staff complain

---Pineapple

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Yeah that stinks.....but I've been saving all my complaints and gripes over the last year so maybe I will just unload right here.

j/k I have nothing to complain about...all is well on the good ship kinglizard.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Meh, I started a thread and submitted a complaint but my issue was never fixed. I only got responses from people sharing my pain.

Zip

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hello people. They haven't sorted it yet, which is a bit of a pain in the ass, as I only have 36k of upload space. Never mind, I'm pretty sure it was my own stupid mistake. Avatars aren't really that important anyway, are they?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
Hello people. They haven't sorted it yet, which is a bit of a pain in the ass, as I only have 36k of upload space. Never mind, I'm pretty sure it was my own stupid mistake. Avatars aren't really that important anyway, are they?

I just bumped your complaint in hopes that an administrator will notice and remove your files. It may take some time as the Admins have a lot to do on the board.

Zipdot, what is your issue?

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
I just bumped your complaint in hopes that an administrator will notice and remove your files. It may take some time as the Admins have a lot to do on the board.

Cheers kinglizard, that's mighty fine of you.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Sorry, wasn't paying attention. I have the same problem - there is a file in my Member Uploads section that I cannot delete. After reading this thread, I put in another complaint.

Zip

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Alas, no joy yet, but onwards I go, with hope in my heart...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I just asked my Techy Partner, SkepticOverlord, to either delete these for you all OR tell me where in the control room the proper button is so I can do it for you...

Just a matter of time now, sorry it took so long but we do seem to saty BURIED.

Springer...

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 07:53 PM
link   

sorry it took so long but we do seem to saty BURIED.

Hey, no worries, and thanks a lot. I have learned and will not make the same mistake again. Cheers!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Apologies this matter has remained unresolved for some time. The problem is, even an administrator can't fix it! Heck, I can't even do it!

But as Mark said it has been heard!

Note to self: Learn how to use ATS over the weekend....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join