It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plot to Kill Paul Martin?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
This is interesting. I first heard about it on tonights news.

Source

A former police informant testified in an Ontario court on Tuesday that there was a plot to assassinate Prime Minister Paul Martin when he was the finance minister.

But the Crown alleges the man has fabricated the alleged assassination plan.

Accused coc aine trafficker Vincent Brown testified at an abuse of process hearing in Brampton, Ont. on Tuesday that two contracts on the life of Paul Martin – worth up to $300,000 -- were being shopped around in Toronto's underworld in 2003, the Toronto Sun reported.

"Someone hired me to assassinate Paul Martin," he told his lawyer Sam Goldstein.

"I turned the offer down. I felt I was being set up."

Now this is interesting, later in the article...

The RCMP gave Brown a polygraph test on May 27, 2003 and nine days later, The Canadian Press reported that the Mounties had ramped up their protection of Martin.

So which is it? Is the hit still on? Did it ever happen at all?

640 Toronto
Ottawa Sun
Edmonton Sun
Canoe.ca
CFRA
Toronto Sun

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I saw this too, in the Toronto sun, makes you wonder about the polygraph, even though we all know that they are not admissable in court, the fact that the RCMP beefed up security implies there could be some truth to the results of the test. Even though I am not a fan of our Prime Minister, I can't even imagine him in any way as a threat that would require political assassination.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Paul Martin comes across as a real nice guy who would be more fun to hang out with in person than Stephen Harper BUT when you remember he was once the finance minister you can't help but realize he's got to be pure evil after realizing where all our tax money goes and then playing stupid like he didn't know anything. It's kinda like the Agricultural minister going on TV and saying he was shocked to know that they grow wheat in Saskatchewan or raise cattle in Alberta. You cannot help but realize he's a liar. Lots of people are very angry with him so you never know what a terminally ill individual with a very short time might do before he passes on.
At least that's what I've heard come out of the mouths of co-workers but it was more directed at Chretien.

new topics

join