It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help rebutting Apollo 11 skepticism

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:31 PM
link   
What can be said about this "evidence" that Apollo 11 didn't go to the moon?:

"NASA says that the reason Buzz Aldrin was lit up in the LEM shadow was because of reflected light, despite the fact that later in the video footage when he [and Armstrong] walk back into the shadow cast by the Lander they become black as pitch. What happened to the reflected light? I have countless other pieces of information, but I believe that that alone (and the fact that there was not dust on the LEM despite Aldrin clearly stating that they were 'picking up some dust') is the only real proof that you need that Apollo 11 didn't go to the moon."

I believe it wasn't faked, but can't find anything on the internet to counter that.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by aV09s
What can be said about this "evidence" that Apollo 11 didn't go to the moon?:

"NASA says that the reason Buzz Aldrin was lit up in the LEM shadow was because of reflected light, despite the fact that later in the video footage when he [and Armstrong] walk back into the shadow cast by the Lander they become black as pitch. What happened to the reflected light? I have countless other pieces of information, but I believe that that alone (and the fact that there was not dust on the LEM despite Aldrin clearly stating that they were 'picking up some dust') is the only real proof that you need that Apollo 11 didn't go to the moon."

I believe it wasn't faked, but can't find anything on the internet to counter that.

Have you got a link ot the source? The phrase was 'kicking up some dust' for a start which isn't a good start for them.
It would be useful to see the footage, it may just be the way the camera operates in the way they adjust to the light.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Have you got a link ot the source? The phrase was 'kicking up some dust' for a start which isn't a good start for them.
It would be useful to see the footage, it may just be the way the camera operates in the way they adjust to the light.

www.mi6forums.com...

[edit on 23-11-2005 by aV09s]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Oh right, well I don't know to be honest. I'm not even sure if the cameras used will have adjusted to the light. I know a couple of places I can ask so I'll try and find out. I'm not feeling smart enough to work anything out for myself at the moment.

You can look for the footage here:

www.hq.nasa.gov...

[edit on 23-11-2005 by AgentSmith]

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Endless amounts of information on whether the Apollo missions were a hoax can be found here...

An End To The Moon Conspiracy!!!

Mic

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Okay, thanks.

And does anyone know where I can find a video online that disproves the hoax theories? My dad saw the special on FOX in 2001 and was devastated to see evidence that the landings were faked. He doesn't read things as long as what most of the webpages on the topic write, so I was hoping for some kind of video to show him.

[edit on 24-11-2005 by aV09s]

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Look through Mic's thread for more info.

Thread closed.

new topics

top topics

join