It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India to annouce UFO's are REAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I found this article in a newsletter:

"New Delhi is in the middle of a big secret internal debate. On one side the largest democracy of the world is eager to explain to its citizens and to the world about the ongoing contacts with the UFOs and extra-terrestrials. On the other hand there are invisible untold international protocols that prohibit doing anything that may cause worldwide fear and panic."

Full article: www.ancientx.com...

When I read it the phrase that came to mind was 'critical mass'. Most likely other countries will influence India into keeping UFO evidence covered up, if they're actually having this debate. The authenticity of this information is questionable. But imagine what would happen if the Indian government really did make all of thier evidence for UFOs public?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This was covered by India Daily, which is not a reliable source for UFO news.

www.indiadaily.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Come on India spill the beans - tell us all the ufo stories that you have got

With evidence of course

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I've lost count of how many times and how many countries are supposed to be giving us disclosure.......

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Surely we already know that UFOs are real. Pity we haven't a damn clue what they really are.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I still don't know what ever came of the Brazil military giving reporters some UFO information. Anything worth while come out of that?

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Thats the thing, we have " evidence " but they tend to be long rage photo's, that are of course mysterious.

What we really want 4 no-body to disbelieve is an up close and personal encounter captured on photo - but better on video...

...but i bet that would be a blurry, out of focus piece of footage as normal

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Reports that countries are going to give out evidence to prove the existence of such things like UFOs make for easily written news articles. No reporter would have to back up such a story, for the sources would anonymous *cough* nonexistent *cough* and so the fabrication could never be proven or disproven.

I highly doubt that pictures and videos of a UFO siting shall ever be considered substantial evidence to support the fact that UFOs do exist.

I concur, kind of ironic that many a people insist that UFOs do indeed exist, but cannot find another name for them.

top topics

join