It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mother-in-law joke

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Mother-in-law

A man, his wife, and mother-in-law went on vacation to Jerusalem.

While they were there the mother-in-law passed away. The undertaker told them, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here in the Holy Land for $150.

The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home.

The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your mother-in-law home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150.

The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead.......I just can't take that chance."

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   
LOl...cute!

I am the worlds greatest mother in law:

I dont look thru closets when at my sons houses
I dont look for paperwork
I dont go thru the mail
I clean and cook for my sons (its the Spanish in me)
I do their laundry
I take care of the kids when they are sick
I love my daughters in law even more than my kids
We hang out together (they ask me) and we have fun
I NEVER ask any personal or financial questions.

I wish i had been that lucky. MY mother-in-law
is something else.
I steer clear of her.

Her "I love you's" dont mean a thing

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I don't have a mother-in-law anymore. Before I left the PI this last time my wife and her sister had a fight, and the mother jumped in on the sisters side, and wound up attacking my wife. Shortly after they got done screaming at each other, bashing things against our house, and trying to throw rocks at my wife from 10 feet away, they built a fence between our houses. She hasn't spoken to her mother since, and I won't let her back down on this one.

posted on Nov, 24 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
omg!! thts so sad! wht is it with husbands and not liking their mother in laws?!? it doesnt make NE sense whatsoever to me!!!

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Well, my girlfriends mum is a god damn nightmare! She needs a good bashing.

I went to visit/surprise my girlfriend at her house in Leeds, (I travelled about 60 miles). The next day, I was at home and found out her mum told my girlfriend she shouldnt bother with me and that Im a waste of space... she didn't even meet me FFS!

Talk about being prejudice.

Now she wants me to meet her properly. *rolls eyes*

posted on Nov, 26 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The parents of any woman you choose will be nightmarish, with the possible apparent exception of DGTempe.

My former girlfriend's mother wanted me dead, and I very nearly got into a fist fight with her once! She was going to hit my girlfriend, you see... and that isn't gonna fly, no matter who you are.

My present girlfriend's parents don't even know I exist just yet, and we've been living together for a little over a month now. It isn't too hard, I just have to be very quiet when she's calling home

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by KatieD
omg!! thts so sad! wht is it with husbands and not liking their mother in laws?!? it doesnt make NE sense whatsoever to me!!!

There is a mindset that many mothers hold, that the only person good enough for her little girl is a man who also happens to be a doctor (MD, or equivalent). That title also affords the mother-in-law certain bragging rights to hold over the heads of the rest of the hens in her roost.

The man could be the most honest and hard-working plumber, mechanic, or other type of laborer, excellent father, dedicated to his spouse... but that doesn't stop her from looking at him with just a wee bit of pity.

This holds true in the NE to the SW, btw. .

Only half-kidding,
-j

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
Well, my girlfriends mum is a god damn nightmare! She needs a good bashing.

ROFLMAO!

Sometimes you read something and you just can't control your bladder anymore.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join