It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

India: Super Hornet or Mig-35?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by intelgurl

I think Mig35 is a better option as for future we are to manufacture 5th generation stelth combat aircraft sukhoi/Hal aircraft with russia.

posted on Feb, 12 2009 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by skippytjc

If in reality India needs a super aircraft and our reliable partner The Russian really want us to be gods of the skies... they would have offered us the Sukhoi Su-34 . Now as that dreaded machine is not in the offer .. nor the F-22 Raptor .. India is spending taxpayers money for some fuel cans which are offerd by so called bankrupt superpowers to boost their militery hardware sales. Dog fights are something of the past and UAV are the present and the future of air attacks and defence. Those bankrupt superpowers know that we know it and we know that they know that we know it !!! Search for Sukhoi Su-34 in the net and you will know what i mean by telling that we are being take for a ride with just some sound and airshow gimmack. I am proud of my country and its defence forces... and i dont want a single life to be sacrificed in vein... Our boys in uniform have the will and what they need is our support and new technology. They deserve the best machines . Let our leaders open their eyes and give them 5th gen. technology or at least the 4+ generation technology in the form of Sukhoi 32/34 . If the Russians insist that Su-32/34 is still a project ... dont believe them. The chekist are still in Kremlin.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join