It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Legalised Prostitution - What should I do, and should I feel guilty either way?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:19 PM
link   

If you are so hot.. why can't you woo an actual girlfriend opposed to wooing an easy woman? Anyone can woo an easy woman because.. thats what 'easy' means. If you woo a girlfriend.. she may eventualy have sex with you after a few months.. and then she may even do it a second time.

If you are worried about how to maintain a girlfriend financially [flowers can be expensive] you could always buy one that only requires inflating now and then.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by riley]

You must live in a land of shopping malls and Starbucks. How far is Applebee's from you? Have a steak from The Outback lately? When's the last time you had an EggMcMUffin? How about a Wendy's chicken sandwhich? Fresh kimchi, had it lately? Oh, Best Buy, that must be great to see. Circuit City sounds cool too. Maybe some day I'll eat at Burger King again

Where in the World Is Diego Garcia?

EDIT: Don't forget Chillis! The baby. baby, baby, back ribs! Must be great. I hear they are really good.

[edit on 30-11-2005 by curme]

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Well, I for one can see the reason getting a prostitute might be more desireable than picking a girl up in a club. At least with a "working girl", you'll both know exactly what's going on, no possibilities that you or she might get the wrong idea. You pick someone up in a club, well you might just be their idea of Mr. Right, and then you have to deal with either letting them down easily or deciding if you want to be in a relationship. And there's also the chance (albeit minor, I'm sure) that you break some drunk girl's heart and she decides after the fact that she really did say no, or at least convinces the cops she did. You might be able to walk from that, but it'd be a damned hassle if nothing else.

I mean, that might work out great for you as well--could be your Ms. Right as well, end up with the picket fence and everything. I'd say the odds are against that happening with a prostitute, so you may want to take that into consideration if that's something you're looking for.

Of course, you could always just do what men and teenaged boys have been doing since the dawn of the internet and, uh... y'know...

posted on Nov, 30 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
You must live in a land of shopping malls and Starbucks. How far is Applebee's from you? Have a steak from The Outback lately? When's the last time you had an EggMcMUffin? How about a Wendy's chicken sandwhich? Fresh kimchi, had it lately? Oh, Best Buy, that must be great to see. Circuit City sounds cool too. Maybe some day I'll eat at Burger King again

wtf are you on about? I don't come from the US. I just wanted to know why you won't just get a girlfriend instead of wanting to know if sleeping with prostitutes is immoral.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 02:56 AM
link   
sex with prostitutes is not something i want to do regulary, but ive tried it and loved it!

I just cant get myself to lie to girls to get them into bed, and most women i know want a serious relationship, friendship first, bla bla bla....i got damn tired of it all and needed some sweet luvin' and had the exact same thoughts as you.
But i sure aint sorry i tried it, she was hot as hell, sexy, mmmmm-m..

...best damn money ive ever spent.

...besides, youre paying for it either way, and not just with money

[edit on 1-12-2005 by nukunuku]

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Havent really read this thread so sorry if I am repeating what has been said or if the post has gone another way but...

If you havent been to SE Asia or many other parts of Asia before dont relate prostution in your country or coutries you've visited to SE Asia. Went all around there last summer and it is very DIfferent. Could get into it further but just cant be bothered right now.

posted on Dec, 1 2005 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Oh

And it is the Oldest profession
Singapore is pretty damn boring anyways so maybe a whore would liven up your visit there up a bit anyway?
I took photos and chilled in the indian area playing pool and eating curry, then realised it was time to move on. Flew to Hong Kong much more happening!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join