It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World-Shaking Discovery... UFO Found On Beach After Killer Tsunami

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Weekly World News is meant to be funny. It is, in my eyes, a precursor to The Onion.

The author of Bat Boy Lives is also the executive VP at WWN and he is interviewed at www.badmouth.net...

a sample

Badmouth.net: It obviously takes a special sort of writer to work for the Weekly World News. How do you put together an international staff of crack writers? Where do you find these people?

David Perel: Well, most of our people have been told that they’re special since their early childhood – often by trained medical professionals, a lot of it by psychiatrists and psychologists. We gathered a staff from the finest sanitariums, from pretty much the finest halfway-houses and some of the greatest drinking establishments in the world.

And we do have a lot of people with daily newspaper experience. But you know, those people tend to be a little strange, so we prefer the other journalists.

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
"Other amazing discoveries reportedly found inside the saucer include:
A ray gun capable of vaporizing a boulder the size of an African elephant.
A food synthesizer able to replicate any food.
A McDonald's Happy Meal.
Some sort of transporter capable of "beaming" living creatures. "

This should be your first warning about the article. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA .. A Happy Meal!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Woodpeckers Attacking Stupid Folks

from weeklyworldnews.com:
Are you really, really dumb? Or do you have a friend or loved one who's been hit upside the head with the stupid stick? If you answered yes to either question, then beware -- you or yours could fall victim to rogue woodpeckers.

omigosh, i can't stop laughing!! thank you again for the jollies- that site is a goldmine for giggles!... the next time a thread starts going 'down the tubes', i'll be thinking of this little pic the article inspired... i'm SO emailing this picture to my brother RIGHT NOW!! hahahhahaha

**dodging woodpeckers as i go!!**

~am

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
"She bangs! She bangs! Oh baby when she moves, she moves..."

You know you want his latest CD.

Hung for the Holidays

[edit on 11/23/2005 by Hal9000]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>