It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone up for a trip?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2005 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Hey fellow peasants.
Im heading for a backpack trip through asia roughly around may -june next year.
It will last for around 2-3 months, starting in london

> Sweden
> Russia
> China
> Korea
> Japan
> Vietnam
> Thailand

the trip is pretty much in planning until the day I leave, hopfully , whom ever decides to come can put there ideas in for the trip.

So if anyones interested in walking off the beaten travel, drop us a msg.!

posted on Dec, 2 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yay!!..i'll come..can i be in charge of cocktails and high jinks?.....also can we purchase guns at somepoint?...can i wear a kilt?

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Man, that sounds like great fun! I wish I had the money to do something like that. I wanna visit Sweden, Japan, Australia and Germany but... I'm as poor as they come.

posted on Dec, 8 2005 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Thats the great part of it, you dont need a lot of money, organise some work at some pubs along the way ' everyone loves to hear an accent in asian area's, pay your way as you go.

Im currently doing it in england, here for a few months , then going to do it across the asia-usa world stage..

so if anyones interested!
)

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Thats a good idea, never thought of that. :bnghd:

Maybe in a few years I'll join you, or take a trip of my own.

posted on Dec, 9 2005 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Been to the last 5 countries on your list and they were all amazing!! If you have any questions feel free to ask. Saving up for a trip this coming summer either World Cup (still trying for tickets) SE Asia either way I cant wait!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
id love to go but i dont think my cardboard box could cope :/ id love to see russia and sweden, good luck on your travels hope you have a fab time and post some piccies if you decide to come back

new topics

top topics

join