It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Re: Rally as one

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:25 AM
link   
The only way that we can rally as one is as individuals. Has it been left to so precious few to relay this message to humankind?
All problems in society stem from lack of self-control and awareness. The ills of civilization are borne as the by-products
of a failing empirical system. Crime, poverty, money, class are all
existential because the system makes them real issues albeit to the truly aware they don't exist as functionaries. I suggest the road to self-construction. When you as an individual are empowered to evolve, this is when you realize that yes its true:
ignorance is bliss. The more you learn the more that you realize and recognize responsibility to your own being and its design functions. We are designed perfect, as far as I am concerned, as interactive units with this grand design of the Creation.

If one becomes many as a people in principle and culture we head towards freedom from ego. Ego=Edging God Out. Making war against the machine is only a revolutionary approach that has proven to fail consistently with time. When you actualize free-will and the fundamentals of being here, you can begin to access the higher reasoning and function of the human mind.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:42 AM
link   
thats nice and all but have fun freeing yourself when your slaving for the NWO, i believe there must be a revolution, we just have to affirm proper control over the #, don't let business ppl get back in power, the only reason the revolutions after the enlightenment dind't work is because instead of ahving enlightenment thinkers in control they had ppl wanting money and self stuff instead of working for everyone, and there was also the industrial revoltuion which helped the business people gain profit like crazy so they could easily control the world with their money, i think that ppl have to realize that money is #'n stupid bull#, we either need a real democracy, like communism, or real leaders who are for the people not themselves, like i would be as a leader, unless it's true that power corrupts, if thats the case we need democracy, real true democracy

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I would tend to agree with your view. Certainly, banjoechef has a point as well. It seems to be a matter of perspective. On the level where free-wills collide (3d) it's most difficult to see how anything short of a change in the environment would set one free. But to raise one's mind to the next level one is able to see that one is already free. No, not physically. That would require a physical revolution. But the odds of a successful one are astronomically slim to none. Just keep in mind who owns the guns.

Going up a level again what about ascension. Could one not free one's mind to the point their ass would follow?

Back down to our level. It seems the only successful revolution would have to follow a complete disclosure to all individuals on the planet of the truth to the nature of their existence, at the same time. You could always create a tower of babel but looked what happened last time. And who's truth is the actual truth? How could you tell without proof? Have you tried to get someone to believe the truth you believe? It doesn't work to well huh?

So we are back to the individual and their search for their free-will. The individual, of course, would have to first recognize the possibility they have free-will. Tell the bum that goes hungry night after night they have free-will and you will see the issue with trying to help others realize it. No, I think the answer is that the one that figures it out has to live it in order to be an example for those that are near but have doubts. Then I suppose a chain reaction could occur kinda like what I've been noticing over the past few years. It's probably been going on longer but I only started noticing recently because I'm still a young'un.

new topics

join