It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dolmens on planet mars ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I dont know if I should post this in ancient civ' or UFO's... and I'm not sure the hotlink will work long :

Source : perso.wanadoo.fr... (the site is inn english)

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:07 AM
link   
wow some good pics on there. when it comes to stuff about the planets etc we will never fully know, so many cover ups about it. when it comes to ufo's on other planets in our solar system i believe more that ufo's will come from other galaxies.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:20 AM
link   
that looks interesting but what is the big white oval type thing?

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Some people think that we come from mars. The life on earth would be brought here by survivors of a disastear on mars. (Some other people have the same versionbut about venus...).

But actually, we cant know... Maybe one day... We still have found the egyptian relics and many other past civilisations on earth... why not on mars ?

And, anyway, until a genuis of the physic can solve the Einstein/lorenz problem of space/time/matter, we cant travel trought the deep space...

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Interesting, but could you put the source for the pic. Witouth the source we have no way of knowing if the pic has been modified from its original.
Also the perspective would be very important. Knowing the resolution of most images, I'd be willing to be that this structure would actually be hundreds of miles across. We don't have the ability to see somehting on the surface that is only a few meters across.
Also our images are top down, or at best a steep angle. not side view as this would look.

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bullsnot
Interesting, but could you put the source for the pic. Witouth the source we have no way of knowing if the pic has been modified from its original.

I received this with a newslist about top-secret topics.

perso.wanadoo.fr... (the site is inn english)

Sure, the pix are very blur and some interpretation are "discutable".

But I must tell you that I'm one of these people who think it's hightly possible that mars still have known a form of life, because of the martians rivers. The martian channel are the proof that in the past, there was very probably some water (maybe not a H2O water, but a kind of liquid)... And if there is water, there is life...

I'm sure mars hide a secret and that's why all of our attempt to explore this planet until today had been missed...

Maybe one day, when we will be ready...

[Edited on 22-9-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Hmmm, Photoshop and a wild imagination. I work with photoshop every single day at work and I can spot the clone brush a mile off.

btw, the picture of the disappearing hangar is a good example of martian dust storms, I've seen the same pictures on the jpl website. The hangar is just an illusion of the angle of the light,

The installations of mars image which shows buildings and an object that looks like stonehenge is the result of using a solarize filter in photoshop, I believe, It does create very similar shapes because of the clipping that occurs of the highest value pixels.

On some of the other pages, he gets so vague that there's just a picture of a random piece of lunar landscape with "An extraterrestrial base" written beside it. No explanation where or what.

I'm surprised he hasn't got the pictures of the rail system on the moon, I haven't seen those doing the rounds for a few years.

$0.02 (fwiw)

posted on Sep, 22 2003 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Try visiting Richard Hoagland's website:

www.enterprisemission.com...

Hoagland was the driving force behind the investigation behind the Face of Mars phenomenon. Lots of interesting links in the site.
Or, pick up the book "The Monuments of Mars", by Hoagland. Contains alot of information in regards to alignments and placements of the Face, City, and other key structures.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 01:42 PM
link   
First, there's no link on the original site to the photos... where they came from so we can see the orignals.

Second, the "blowups" of those photos are somewhat suspicious, as Zzub says. When you enlarge a real photo in photoshop, the image "digitizes"... you get blocks of color and shapes. The spaceship is a very clear fake -- just take the original and blow it up in Photoshop and see for yourself.

Ditto the first "anomaly" (made by rotating the picture of a crater so that the sunlight appears to be coming from a different angle.) Old visual trickery.

posted on Sep, 23 2003 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I read this from a finnish science magazine:

An american research team says that 3.5 billion years ago, about 25 asteroids (which diameter was 100-200 kilometers) hit mars. the hits raised the temperature of mars's atmosphere for a few thousand years, and enough to melt the frozen ice in the soil.
this caused rains and floods in mars which created the "channels" and some other ground formation i cant translate right off my head here.
but the time of the unfrozen water was too short to enable lifeforms to be created there.

top topics

join